3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 09.01.22 08:02 pm

About horses in TES IV: Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Everything about horses in TES IV-Oblivion
165 Comments
Sort by:
A
AimBotForAll 09.01.22

Mlyn, a full Saxon man, came to this fort, searched the mustache there, there is no horse, no message about its return ...

B
Bo1k 09.01.22

Can I arm a horse ???

s
son of Kain 09.01.22

Horse atstoy I just bought it as they immediately soaked it.

B
Berseker 09.01.22

Indeed, how to book a horse? It seems to me that the most elite are the Arabian horses, that is, the Black ones.

H
Hamster Jedi 09.01.22

Only if you install a special plugin "Horse Armor Pack".

Download here - http://mort.seagull.ru/Horse_Armor.zip

then open Oblivion.ini you find the line there:
"SArchiveList = Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa "change
it to
" SArchiveList = Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa, DLCHorseArmor.bsa "
Do not forget to mark the new plugin in the modules!

Posted by user KiReaL

A
Ash ketchum 09.01.22

UberSoldier
05/04/06 18:04
Tell me which horse is faster, stronger and more powerful (and more expensive)!

O
Oxi8 09.01.22

My armor does not appear. I do everything as written, transfer the files, rewrite the line in the Oblivion file (which is at the address: C: Documents and Settings Administrator My Documents My Games Oblivion), plug in the module, start the game.
I ride my horse to the orch, I say I need armor - I choose the armor, she replies "here, thanks for the help", but the armor does not appear.
What's the matter???!!!

f
frenzy201 09.01.22

just try to put your horse at the entrance to the hut ... ... well, try it. try different options.

u
unreal bot 09.01.22

Fuck they are needed at all!

s
shadowdancer___ 09.01.22

I left my black one in the stables near the Imperial City, and when I returned a day later, there was no trace of him (in the vicinity, too, is not visible). The servant in the stable told me in an angry voice that the orc mistress was eating horses, but the orc mistress denied everything in a sweet voice. So where is the truth? Did she really eat my horse? And if not, where can I find him now? And in general, what is the left joke with this stable - it will not sell horses throughout the entire game?

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 09.01.22

I was an elf and cast obedience on a chestnut horse in this stable, took the horse into the wilderness, sat on it and rode away. The horse is not bad. It's time to kill the orch.

A
AlexYar 09.01.22

About - armor is not placed, this is due to conflicts of official mods with all others.

And Shadovmarya also disappeared from me after I moved to another Chernyaya to buy armor: (

And in general, I already have 3 horses gone, they are not even on the property list, as if they were killed (now two are on I ride one, the second is the lost Shadovmarya). IMHO, the developers just stepped steeply with the horses, these horsemen just go for a walk and go wherever they look for no reason. you will already find :(

t
tranny really ass 09.01.22

Jedi Hamster
04/30/06 20:03
... The weakest horse is the spotted one, which is given for free in the main quest, when you need to take Jaffrey and Martin to the Blades' hideout north of Bruma. True, I almost did not "ride" on it, since she was immediately killed)

now this horse teleports after me all the time;)) "your horse is outside the gate" - if I find myself in the city, and it turns out to be nearby, if somewhere on locality. Somehow I moved nearby with tents, and there was a bandit, so the horse began to fight with his hooves;))
And, it turns out, you can teleport while sitting on a horse;))

s
shadowdancer___ 09.01.22

Will the new horses in the stables respond?

O
Old m3mories 09.01.22

The best horse is the Shadowmer. Can't be killed.

H
Hamster Jedi 09.01.22

Here is a description of the best horses presented by the Chronicles of Tamriel site) From all this it is clear that the best is undoubtedly the Shadowmer ... But the unicorn hits the hardest :)

White horses

Price: 4000 septims
Characteristics: speed - 29, health - 400, attack damage - 12
Sold in Anvil, Horse Whisperer Stables.

Black horses

Price: 5000 septims Stats
: speed - 33, health - 325, attack damage - 15
Sold in Cheydinhal, Black Waterside Stables.

Shadowmere A black

horse with glowing eyes, obtained from Lucien Lachance during the quests of the Dark Brotherhood.
Stats: speed - 33, health - 500, damage when attacking - 20
The place of registration is Fort Faragut near Cheydinhal.

Unicorn

You will meet him in the forest near the statue of Lord Daedra Hircine.
Stats: speed - 29, health - 350, damage when attacking - 45

----------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------

Yes, no one knows the answer to my question, why is it not a white, but a red horseshoe on my Shadowmer? Is it a bug or does everyone have this?

B
Blatnyak Jedi 09.01.22

That's it, I found my Shadowmercheg, near the fort, which served as a refuge for Lucien) And the horseshoe is not red. Now I only ride on it.

s
son of Kain 09.01.22

Oblivion love but the horses there they rule did They're simply not needed
In the first course try and then just forget that there are any in the game
author should have or promote a theme such as fighting, etc., or simply leshit us right KONYAKI
What we have is not something so that the horses are not something that would be a sore topic in the game and without them everything rolls
Although it was possible to develop it is
not clear why it is not possible to cast from a mare alright it is chopped there needs a high-quality script but a fireball could be thrown from it
Persian peels off very slowly so far you are attacked
All the time it switches to the third person it is not clear why
With pumping 100 speed and 100 athletics you run faster than any mare in the game

t
tranny really ass 09.01.22

and to be honest - horses don't appeal to me somehow.

I had one horse, which Jaffin gave me, so I barely got rid of it - one bandit beat it to death (unfortunately), and I fought with another. I would like to bury her - but you can't budge. Wherever I went, I didn’t move - the horse follows me, I won’t move to dangerous places because of it.

sorry ... my
unicorn has been overgrown with grass for a long time ;; completed the quest of some kind of Daedra.
but the screen remained: http://pix.playground.ru/view/5165.jpg

B
Blatnyak Jedi 09.01.22

Horses are needed just to "walk the world"
And in order not to lose a horse - use the Shadowmer, he is immortal.