3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 09.01.22 08:02 pm

About horses in TES IV: Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Everything about horses in TES IV-Oblivion
165 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old m3mories 09.01.22

Yeah. The Shadowmer is the coolest horse. You leave it somewhere and then go on a fast journey and it is again with a taboo.

H
Helen the ripper 09.01.22

People, what the hell ... As soon as I sit down with someone on a horse, angry residents immediately fly at me, and indeed all and sundry. Martin even killed me when I climbed onto my unfortunate horse (((

A
Also 09.01.22

put armor on the horse and she's all naked what to do !? There was a link to the armor jump, but it doesn't work for me. Can you change the link !?

s
son of Kain 09.01.22

2 Also

None Comentare

P
Prokuror 09.01.22

I killed everyone in the dark brotherhood, the people allegedly gave me the Shadowmere loshal, but when leaving the dungeon from him, the lorshad NO!

t
tranny really ass 09.01.22

she stands behind the tree :))
sobsna, if you left the dungeon back the way you came, then you will not find her at the entrance.
And if you left by going up the stairs that hangs in Loshantz's room, then the horse grazes by the tree :)
(I think so)

P
Prokuror 09.01.22

what if I arrived there on my horse in armor? one more will be?

t

probably
they say that this is one of the coolest horses in Oblivion.
Read about her and other horses above.

A
Also 09.01.22

put armor on the horse and she's all naked what to do !?

B
Blatnyak Jedi 09.01.22

Postponed:

Lady Fiona
12/01/06 20:06 The
question is completely out of topic, but still - all stolen horses suffer from cretinism? Or is it just me who gets such copies? I never bought myself a horse, but the two that the devil pulled me to steal were clearly unhealthy. Not only did they not wait for me in the right place, but wandered wherever they looked, one of them also fell into the abyss, as soon as I got off her. How about purchased horses? Share your experience?

Prince D_Ark
12/01/06 20:10
Stolen horses are not waiting for you in the right place. And about the abyss - well, apparently so "lucky";)

L
Lady Fiona 09.01.22

Ahh, well, I was looking for a topic about horses, I didn't find it - she went deeply. In any case - merci - and for raising the topic, and for the answer.
Then I have one more "horse" question - does anyone know - is it possible to put a companion on a horse? And yet - are there any interactions other than "saddle" added to the purchased horses? Otherwise, I want to start a stable with stallions of all stripes, I wonder if they will calmly graze around my castle, or they will have to build a closed enclosure ...

L
Lady Fiona 09.01.22

M-yeah ... read the topic. The question of additional interactions is removed - I already realized that purchased horses are just as "smart" as stolen ones ... I still have to build an aviary :(

[
[Ysh aka Diglett] 09.01.22

It will not work) They will still follow you) You can, however, write the appropriate script)

t

well this is from the realm of fantasy, madam. The developers turned out to be more mundane ...

B
Blatnyak Jedi 09.01.22

It seems that only one horse walks behind the Main Hero, so in theory all the others should remain in the enclosure ... =)

N
Nintendo Wii 09.01.22

Which enclosure? All horses left somewhere will not disappear forever ... Wolves, probably, are hungry badly? ..

p
penguin_lo 09.01.22

And I love my horse. She even knows how to climb mountains. Only one thing is bad - you can't drag her into the caves with you. And then you come out of some thread of the cave after cleaning and then run for about ten minutes shouting "loshaaaaadkaaaa". But then what a joy that they did not eat her, and she just went to swim in the nearest lake or nibble grass ... =))

L
Lady Fiona 09.01.22

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2755
+ adds 2 spells with which you: 1. mark the horse (max 3); 2. Call her to you;
+ gives a ring. If you put it on, then the horse begins to follow you. If there is already a mod of the previous version, be sure to delete it (infa with AGFC)
I think it's a rather useful plugin for horse lovers :)

U
User 294575 09.01.22

I use my horse only for the function of accelerated movement on the map, and I learn about its presence and operational capacity already in cities by the inscription: "Your horse is parked in the stable, does not pinch the grass, but smokes and laughs loudly from passers-by." In short, the last time I saw it was when I bought it from afar, and at night, waxing, I'll probably pop the entot plug-in - even if I look at it, we can pushed a donkey to me, or I ride a camel.

Py.Sy .: 2 Lolo, judging by the post - you are clearly blonde =) (I have nothing against those, on the contrary, I didn't want to offend, just kidding, I just haven't seen such a nice attitude to the "horse"). I went to get acquainted with my "horse", it is already interesting ...

M
Martin 09.01.22

control of the mare is not very convenient. then mona mouse so unfold to see it from the front. it would be better as when driving without a horse. use the mouse to select the direction (left, right).

and so I love my horse. especially since I got it for free - a gift from a monk at the beginning of the game.