3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 09.01.22 08:02 pm

About horses in TES IV: Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Everything about horses in TES IV-Oblivion
165 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 294575 09.01.22

It's free - and it's cool to ride a camel. And the owner of the horse at the church at the beginning of the game does not give it, but dies in the battle with the infidels, i.e. konyak gets by will. By the way, the initial horse looks like a spotted cow ...

I
IronDemon 09.01.22

Mlyn, it is impossible to buy armor :(
Orchiha only knows "Here you are, just like I promised! Thanks again for all the help!"
Where to go what to do?
I want to bore the inscription "Your black horse is armored and waiting outside"

F
Frieda 09.01.22

Sanyok999 a monk gives a horse BEFORE he dies. And the fact that she looks like a spotted cow - however, I had the same associations when I first saw her. =)

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Sunlightshell I
forgot what topic I promised to show my microbeam on a black unicorn. I post it here. How do you protest, sign off, okay?

Download here

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

Unicorn rules !!! Only cold weapons do not tolerate. And also the black stallion that Lucien gives. Who else saw wild horses. How to get on them, huh?

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

By the way, use Shadowmere Mona as a backpack. You kill her, she faints, you climb into her belly and leave her sho hosh. Only change the horse for another nezya, things will disappear.

U
User 294575 09.01.22

2 Agent of Death: but I also thought it was me brutal !!! To rip open the belly of your own horse to pick up something - TIN !!! I am a seasoned maniac with experience, I would never have guessed, but here the girl gives out such interesting thoughts that even I will not embody - I feel sorry for the horse ...

S
Salen 09.01.22

People, tell me 3 things:
1) Where to buy a unicorn?
2) Sorry for offtopic, but tell me in detail pliz where and how to buy a house for yourself?
3) How to put something on a horse and is it possible to do this at all?
Thanks in advance :)

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Salen,
1. ANYWHERE. He can be found in the forest and one Daedra bastard wants him to die.
2. At the counts, if they like you.
3. Only with a bunch of "Horse armor"

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

Agent of Death
By the way, use Shadowmere Mona as a backpack. You kill her, she faints, you climb into her belly and leave her sho hosh. Only change the horse for another nezya, things will disappear.
* stares with utter obscurity *
Salen 1: It is
not for sale, it can be found by the mountain on the road from Braville to the Tavern of Bad Omen.
2. At the graphs of those cities where you want to buy a house.
3.What do you want to wear a bikini on her?

F
Frieda 09.01.22

Shadowmere Imagined
a HORSE in BIKINI, almost collapsed under the table laughing. =)

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Shadowmere, the horse will have both "bikini" parts under the croup :)

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

Uh. Can not be so. I'm talking to you, and you ... Everyone knows that Shadowmere is immortal. Well, lie passed out for 5 seconds, but get up. Checked !!!
What, no one has ever met wild horses? Well you give!

m
ma belle Christa 09.01.22

aha, and then he will dump from you to Farragut. Why the heck is the owner who runs after her with a knife?

do not worry, mustangs were met, but what's the point? you can't sit on them ...

M
Max1K 09.01.22

I ride the Unicorn ... when I come to the city, I put it in a stall and close the gate))) and he waits for it)))

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

Max1K:
Show him the techniques with the sword, you will find out what will happen))

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

2Mareritt:
Why are you so afraid to poke a horse? She won't do anything! She will not run away anywhere, in any case, she stood like meek. Close your eyes and hit them a couple of times. You cut monsters and do not feel compassion for them. I felt sorry for the minotaur-lord, for being so handsome, I hammered with a hammer and that! The sales were not scary.)

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Agent of Death,
download my bundle, huh? For the sake of the test :) The link is a few posts above. Weighs - a penny. Test it, be weasel :)

Max1K,
He climbed over the fence and dumped me :)

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

2Bianor:
Later.
What kind of monster do you like? Me a hefty red scorpion (very similar simply). I don't remember what they call him, something on D ...

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Dryder? There is little. Only monsters are discussed in another topic :)