3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 09.01.22 08:02 pm

About horses in TES IV: Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Everything about horses in TES IV-Oblivion
165 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bianor 09.01.22

Frieda, believe wikipedia more :) There is a LOT of idiocy there. Wiki should be consulted when all other methods of searching for an explanation have failed.

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

CAHEK
hey, I don't have kachezzo ((((
it's a shame, I'm the first horse lover here, and I can't tear off such a plugin ...

F
Frieda 09.01.22

Bianor
* so sad * Well, only in Vicky I found confirmation of my words ...

U
User 294575 09.01.22

2 Shadowmere: try the name of the plugin in a search engine, you will definitely find it. And finally I didn't catch up, everything started to swing fine ...

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

Yes, no, I open the link, and instead of the download window, a page appears with hieroglyphs. I often have such crap, that's why it's a shame. I don't even know how to remove it. Changing the encoding does not help.

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Didn't you try with the right button and "save as"?

U
User 294575 09.01.22

2 Shadowmere: beat the internet providers in the face - they are cheating. And about "how to remove it" - pull the plug out of the socket and everything will go out by itself, you won't even have to rearrange the encoding !!! But seriously, Bianor is saying - try it, we can give you a ride, but if not, then the first option always remains ...

m
ma belle Christa 09.01.22

um, funny. downloaded the plug, installed it. and what is the result? The Shadowmer that was, remained so, but the rest of the horses became invisible)).

U
User 294575 09.01.22

STE you installed it so interestingly! Looks like the textures of the konyak did not come to the address of the models of the konyak and the naked models of the konyak came out without the textures of the konyak (they muddied ...). Check if we wax the integrity of the downloaded plugin archive and the presence of all textures in it. And also climb there on the link again, check if you have downloaded the Russification (without it, the textures and models will definitely miss), and also read the description a little further and check out that there is a separate link to the Nightmere file and preset it too. I should have been fingering recently on my church, checking my half-dead computer - the mustache is right ...

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

Bianor
nope, have not tried it! ^ _ ^

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

Fu, all of you are correct! Well, what can you do if you get bored? Have fun! I finally can not only kill the horses, but everything is moving. Such silence was ... dead.
Do you think the vampire horse is reality?

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

Where did you see the vampire horse? Picture in the studio.

m

in Obl, there can be silence except when the speakers are off))
a vampire horse? werewolf sheep?)) eh ... people have a goal of life - to kill everything and everyone. For example, my dream is to climb a tower of white gold. and you ... eh, people, people ...

and with the plug-in, my horses remained invisible. I read the instructions, I did everything right. maybe with what other plug-in do not go. however, it is quite forbidden to watch people ride on empty saddles ...

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

Mareritt
I was on the tower. With the help of codes, of course. Only this whole triumphant climb ended in a pretty hard bummer - you can't stand on it, you immediately fly down.

m

Shadowmere
well, I thought that someone would break off)). no, I know that they are not interesting there, but this is a dream!)
pfu on you)

sorry for offtopic

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

Did I say there is a vampire horse? !! I just asked for fun !!! Horror ...

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

I'm not actually bloodthirsty. If you offended anyone, I'm sorry. I hope I will atone for my wrongness with this mini-rhyme: The
unicorn was
walking around the meadow, chewing grass, something else could
Guarded by the minotaurs
Oh, nice guys!
Once a hero has come to
guys all showed "cue!"
A unicorn chewing grass
of the hero is not suspected.
The hero climbed up and galloped.
And no one else saw him!
FIN

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

))))
you did not offend, I just sat stupidly and figela.Mir!)))))

V
VoЯona 09.01.22

Peace!)

P
Pegasenok 09.01.22

Do you by any chance know where to get such a plug-in, where you can win a Pegasus at horse races? (horse racing and pegasus are added)
And further: there was a link to armor for a horse, so it doesn't work ...