3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 09.01.22 08:02 pm

About horses in TES IV: Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Everything about horses in TES IV-Oblivion
165 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

Agent of Death
, look at my nickname, darling))))))

F
Frieda 09.01.22

Agent of Death, something you are bloodthirsty too much ...
Putting objects in a horse's belly is, firstly, cruel and disgusting (and the game must be treated as a reality, because otherwise it is not interesting to play), and secondly, it is dishonest (using a bug is what we call it? ....). Thirdly, this topic has already been discussed, so you did not discover America ...

U
User 294575 09.01.22

I never cease to be amazed by modern girls! Agent of Death, not only did she give out the very idea, but she also wrote instructions on how to use it: "Close your eyes and hit it a couple of times." Tin !!! It's like this: he became a horse-drawn horse, pulled out a sword, closed his eyes (is it interesting to close their horses, or for yourself?) And that means you chop until you feel the blood of your native horse on your face and until you hear a dull fall, then he opened his eyes with horror and put an extra object into the hole formed in the horse, and went to drink beer, after that, after a certain time, a miracle will happen: the beast will come to life and will serve you faithfully again until the little thing in the horse is needed back ... A straight horror film is coming out!
2 Frieda: regarding "the game should be treated as a reality, because otherwise it is not interesting to play" - I fully support and always play this way, and hack a peaceful animal that trusts you and would never serve you, purely out of moral principles. Although, I think that cruelty in games is never superfluous and the urine of enemies is as cruel as possible and in the most terrible and lasting ways, especially traitors and especially distinguished ones.

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

CANEK
listen, you are my copy ... in relation to the game ...

m
ma belle Christa 09.01.22

yeah, I don't mind chopping minotaurs. if only because they attack me first))

U
User 294575 09.01.22

2 Shadowmere: I will know that there are two of us cold-blooded, but sensible maniacs ... [I advise the Deadly Reflex 3 plug-in, to suppress especially bloodthirsty intentions, you can read and download from http://www.tes.ag.ru/oblivion/ mods / gameplay.shtml]
2 Mareritt: except for women / girls and my (only my) horse, I don’t feel sorry for anyone else [I understand, unsuccessful balancing of the rights of girls and horses - but it happened, you cannot order the principles]. And not only to chop - for me it is too generous, so without much torment to kill. By the way, here, I recently described in one topic a couple of interesting and brutal methods of murder, Duc the next day, deleted along with the topic. I think now - a coincidence, or someone has weak nerves ...

B
Bianor 09.01.22

DANEK,
Tell me how you killed Maglir :)

F
Frieda 09.01.22

Sanyok
I don’t understand why cruelty? =) You are not angry at the log that lies in the middle of the road? I removed it and went on. Also with enemies. Poor things they think they are cool, but we know how badly they are mistaken! So we will pity them for their ignorance and inglorious death! ... =)

By the way, I'm downloading the plugin with howling links .... =)

S
Shadowmere 09.01.22

CANEK
gee-gee-gee .......

U
User 294575 09.01.22

-------------------------------------------
2 Bianor: no, then and this topic will be deleted and all members of the forum / ok will be banned for reading ...
2 Frieda: I'm also very angry with the logs and until I chop them to pieces I'm not going anywhere. And enemies, they are enemies, so that they can be scared and cruel to kill! Although, I sometimes feel some kind of pity for my enemies: I sometimes feel sorry for my sword to get stained in the blood of enemies and scratch it on their hard skulls and bones - will this kind of pity take you?
-------------------------------------------
Py.Sy .: Bianor, you still put the floor in the profile editing option, otherwise, until you start delving into it, you will figure out how to handle it ...

B
Bianor 09.01.22

CAHEK, I haven’t indicated it here for more than four years, and I am not going to continue :) Besides, my nickname leaves no chance of misinterpretation.

F
Frieda 09.01.22

Sanya
* now I’ll go under the table from laughing *
Yes, you are a maniac, however. =)

U
User 294575 09.01.22

By the way, in the same place, according to this link [http://www.tes.ag.ru/oblivion/mods/graphic.shtml], you can find (at the very top) the Slof's Horses plugin. A great plugin for lovers of beautiful horses. Replaced all textures of horses (in some places and models, it seems), to more beautiful and realistic (horses similar to cows - will no longer be). There are also smoothes of reins and new saddles, there is even a deadric version, in addition, through the console you can change the name of your horse (more in ReadMe), but most importantly, now the Shadowmere horse (I'm talking about the Shadowmere horse, and not about the Shadowmere forum member) looks like a cloven-hoofed creature risen from hell! The textures of the mane, tail and eyes are replaced with the texture of the flame, the horse's legs are engulfed in fire and constantly burn (you must try to bathe) and the color is traditionally black, all this looks very impressive and is made at a high level. So, if someone does not have it yet, then download it!
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
2 Bianor: that's right, screw it up - it's like a man! Why spend half a minute on your identification, especially since you are here - a beginner, 4 years in total? That's right - it's more mysterious, incognito type !!! By the way, and the word Bianor itself - what does it mean, or has someone borrowed such a name, otherwise it has become even more interesting - what for such a name that even carries information about gender in itself? Tell me, otherwise the interest is terribly gnawing, and then what my nickname means in the courses is about, IronDemon, Alexandr82, Max1K, etc. - it is also clear, PERFORATTOR - it’s nowhere clearer, nicknames Frieda, Mareritt, Lolo and in that style - were born maiden fantasy and logic, into which it is useless to delve, and Bianor - "sounds proudly" but incomprehensible ... Enlighten !!!
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
2 Frieda: don't fall under the table - it's dark there, cockroaches live and you can finally kill yourself! Otherwise, by chance, you will have to be added to your list of terrible murders! So - better hold on tight !!!

F
Frieda 09.01.22

2Bianor
After I saw a guy with the nickname Su (two letters K in this place) ubus, I determine the sex of the interlocutor only by the signs and endings of the past tense verbs (on the Internet, of course, there are other signs in real life). =)

2Sanyok
Oh yes, that would be the most terrible murder in the history of mankind ... =)
> By the way, the word Bianor itself - what does it mean, or the name of someone like this was borrowed by
Bianor, as far as I remember - the son of Hercules in ancient Greek mythology.

m
ma belle Christa 09.01.22

well, my nickname was born far from girlish fantasy or logic, but Celtic-Scandinavian mythology, however, more on this in Boltalka).

Does Shadowmer (horse) become cloven-hoofed? funny ...

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Frieda,
Succubus is not spelled with "k". This is, firstly, and secondly, my nickname has nothing to do with Hercules :) Although very close.

DANEK,
PG once had threads in the chat room - something like "What do our nicknames mean". There I described in detail. In general, it reflects at once two of my hobbies and has been with me for many years, unchanged, like the name given at birth.

PS
In my opinion, we, to put it mildly, deviated from the topic :)

U
User 294575 09.01.22

Voshchem is clear, I'm alone here with no one from mythology, not from books, but finally from a passport ... By the way, and PERFORATTOR - from what mythology, not in courses?
2 Mareritt: this horse is becoming rather fiery-hoofed !!!

K
Kovu 09.01.22

Horses, horses, horses ... My advice to you is to swing the athletics!

PS And I sowed Shadowmer. So I sowed it. It was the only horse that I liked. But now she enjoys freedom.

B
Bianor 09.01.22

Enjoys freedom at Faragut Fort :))))

F
Frieda 09.01.22

Bianor, I told you not about how the word Succubus is spelled, but about the fact that one guy on this forum has such a nickname. And it is written precisely through k, look in the Chatterbox in the topic "What does your nickname v2" mean, if you don’t believe me.
(By the way, try to write in Succubus's post with k - you will have fun. Gi-gi-gi)
> my nickname has nothing to do with Hercules
"In Greek mythology, Bianor was a son of Heracles, one of the Heracleidae. He founded Mantua." - look! Source - Wikipedia.