3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serpico86 16.01.22 12:02 am

Where did the gnomes (dwemer) disappear to? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Where and why did the Dwemer (gnomes) disappear?
114 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimSKnZ 16.01.22

In general, you need to play Morr to find out this matter, but the disruption of the covers:
Still, hell knows when, due to Dagoth Ur (the main antagonist of the game), Nerevar (the spirit of the game's protagonist), as well as several strange dudes, the Dwemer suddenly died out. Although one can be found in Morra.

S
Serpico86 16.01.22

I played Morrowind, there is nothing definite about the disappearance of the dwarves. I remember Yagrum Bagarn saying something about the gods, some kind of super powerful Dwemer mechanism and a sudden disappearance.
But where and why has not been clarified.

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 16.01.22

They drew the energy of the Heart of the World, and when the connection was broken by Dagoth Ur, they .. were incinerated ....
In general, read books :D

m
mountain 16.01.22

HOW TO GET TO THEIR MZULF RUINS??

F
Fitter 16.01.22

Mountain
Are you losing CapsLock? Poor fellow
About the gnomes. There are two assumptions:
1. Their technology worked and they went looking for better places in the outside world.
2. Their technology didn't work and they accidentally destroyed themselves.
This is so, reflections :) But there are no clear premises for documents.

S
Serpico86 16.01.22

In the southeast of Windhelm , complete the
tasks of the Mages Guild and they will draw Mzulf for you, on the map

E
Elviryand 16.01.22

Are there a lot of Dwemer ruins in Skyrim? Already 20lvl and so I didn’t find any.

S
Serpico86 16.01.22

I have already found a few, and in the west there is a whole Dwemer city with a museum and dungeons

V
Vortigaunt256 16.01.22

Books must be read, you will find out de doormers share ...

D
Dart archangel 16.01.22

Damn, what a nostalgic title for the topic. I just remembered the prankster archmage from Morra and his tasks to others)))))

d
del69 16.01.22

Where did the gnomes disappear to,
what cities?
And where can we find the funds,
To bring them back here?..

They will leave silently,
While the whole city is sleeping...
And they won’t write letters,
And you won’t call...

Well, fuck them =_= gnomes, small, evil, selfish creatures looking everywhere benefit >_< 100500 that they blew themselves up what thread mini=Hiroshima o_O

S
Stepanchick1 16.01.22

Do you know that TES gnomes are a subspecies of elves?

F
Fitter 16.01.22

Stepanchick1
Do you know that TES gnomes are a subspecies of elves?
Certainly! Elves are a subspecies of Snow White.

77ROMANTIK77 16.01.22

Who completed the doormancy box quest? I found a cave on an island near Windhelm, where some Septimus opened a box and he needs the blood of several races, but what will happen when the box opens?

U
Uncle Dan 16.01.22

Fitterr
Actually, "Stepanchik" said correctly - the Dwemers are a "subspecies" of elves. They had pointed ears and were about the size of a normal human. A distinctive feature - they grew a beard and curled it in every possible way.

e
eriori 16.01.22

The Dwemer tried to create a mechanical god, for which they were punished. Something didn’t work out for them and a catastrophe happened. And Dagoth Ur later, like Vivec, Almalexia and SothaSil, took advantage of the power of the Dwemer and became gods. But Nerrevar destroyed the crystal, and the power left them.

D
DarthHerohito 16.01.22

There is an opinion that their return will be the plot of some part))

H
Hudson 16.01.22

Here is a topic a little more than entirely dedicated to the disappearance of the Dwemer civilization.

http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_3_morrowind/161169/

l
landrion 16.01.22

I read a book as one Dwemer asked his friend - the Chimer to check the power of Azura, I didn’t understand exactly, but the Dwemer asked me to tell her what was in the box, and she kind of guessed right. And for the fact that he did not believe that she knew, they all disappeared, and the Chimers turned into Dunmers.

l
landrion 16.01.22

I also read that strange mechanisms appear in some desert (dwemer flying saucers?). Perhaps they are sending them from somewhere