3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serpico86 16.01.22 12:02 am

Where did the gnomes (dwemer) disappear to? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Where and why did the Dwemer (gnomes) disappear?
114 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimondbI4 16.01.22

They were killed by the Reapers from Mass Effect.

D
DragoBexZ 16.01.22

Golgosh

ok

K
KingLEONIDS 16.01.22

In general, I will tell you the truth .. listen

N
NinjaVombad 16.01.22

in the book Trololo, Vivek, as a witness, said that Kagrenac used his guns all the time - bang, and everyone was gone. Whether they disappeared forever or whether they will return, no one knows. Here are the new stories for TES

K
KingLEONIDS 16.01.22

Dwemer an ancient race did not die out..they were transported to the outer worlds..their appearance changed..skin darkened like a haze of night..eyes like a flame..developing their technology..for their hour will come..damned..they will come again.. and their wrath will be terrible .. countless armies of "damned immortals" will walk the earth, destroying all life on the way .. and their anger will have no limit .. driven by a thirst for blood, they will destroy everything in their path .. all. gods are people. animals and creatures the darkness generated will be horrified..they will appear on their mystical ships and open giant portals to their dark worlds..and at this moment..when there is almost no hope left..he will appear..man and god in one person..with unthinkable power. .the great LORD will come to his call..Lord Indoril Nerevar..faithful comrade and commander..all will respond to his call..gods..dark and light..evil and good..false and true..dispelling the darkness, Lord Dovakin will appear.. dragonborn.. the firstborn will also appear.. powerful elves on mystical dragons.. and the last battle of this land will begin.. and hope will appear, albeit tiny.... but hope....

K
KingLEONIDS 16.01.22

Dwemer an ancient race did not die out..they were transported to the outer worlds..their appearance changed..skin darkened like a haze of night..eyes like a flame..developing their technology..for their hour will come..damned..they will come again.. and their wrath will be terrible .. countless armies of "damned immortals" will walk the earth, destroying all life on the way .. and their anger will have no limit .. driven by a thirst for blood, they will destroy everything in their path .. all. gods are people. animals and creatures the darkness generated will be horrified..they will appear on their mystical ships and open giant portals to their dark worlds..and at this moment..when there is almost no hope left..he will appear..man and god in one person..with unthinkable power. .the great LORD will come to his call..Lord Indoril Nerevar..faithful comrade and commander..all will respond to his call..gods..dark and light..evil and good..false and true..dispelling the darkness, Lord Dovakin will appear.. dragonborn.. the firstborn will also appear.. powerful elves on mystical dragons.. and the last battle of this land will begin.. and hope will appear, albeit tiny.... but hope....

D
Demolir 16.01.22

Are they dwarves or elves? Stop !

The Dwe-mer are the "intellectual folk", an elven race that humans erroneously refer to as "dwarves". Yes, and visually noticeable similarity with the elves - pointed ears, height not lower than human, etc.

The Dwemers, the ancient race, did not die out

Oho... but where else is this from, a new branch of the LOR?) If the Dwemers were transported to other worlds, Vivek would have known about this when he was alive. And he made it clear: ... but I do not see them in other dimensions

i
ilinor 16.01.22

They were anally fenced off, so Vivek couldn't see them.

Threat King Leonid, who did not understand, perhaps wrote a plot for some next game, for example.

K
Kara Timy 16.01.22

Rebel just in this world, gnomes are one of the varieties of elves

D
Demolir 16.01.22

KaraTimy, rephrased my suggestion. Get a medal for "ingenuity")

w
warfare 16.01.22

I think this is Lorkhan's revenge, the Dwemer paid the price, and the dark elves took advantage of it, for which I despise this race.

D
DragoBexZ 16.01.22

People call them gnomes because all logic lives underground))

G
Golgosh 16.01.22

It amazes me that mechanisms have been working for thousands of years. here in the skill of creating mechanisms and in general their mind, in mechanics they are generally cool

C
Corewood 16.01.22

Dwemer are called dwarves, because. they lived underground.
Or maybe they are a cross between dwarves and elves.

F
Fobos13 16.01.22

It amazes me that mechanisms have been working for thousands of years. here in the skill of creating mechanisms and in general their mind, in mechanics they are generally cool

. It is amazing that the mechanisms work outside of Vardenfell. I remember it was written that they are turned off. Apparently, in Skyrim there is a separate source of energy, or these animunculi are autonomous.

D
DragoBexZ 16.01.22

I think they work on soul stones, as they fall off them after you kill them.

G
Golgosh 16.01.22

DragoBexZ
well, they didn’t fall out in Morrowind, then there is a different technology, it means that there is uninterrupted “power” not from soul stones, which means hell knows how they work there for such a long time. In general, it’s dumb when a whole people disappears, and then their creations remain from them. If we imagine that people will all just disappear, there will be empty cities, and mechanisms that will also work (but not for so long). And it's real dumb.

M
Migg 16.01.22

Black-black stalker shooter The

Dwemer are called dwarves, because. they lived underground.
Or maybe they are a cross between dwarves and elves.

In the world of the Old Scrolls, gnomes, orcs, and goblins are all descended from elves. In a sense, they were originally tribes of elves, but then, as a result of various legendary cataclysms, they changed so much that, in fact, they began to be considered new peoples.

So the Dwemer are former elves who, as a result of various events, moved underground, became atheists, acquired beards and steam engines :) And they began to be called dwarves - considering them a separate people. The orcs emerged from the elves as a result of the decision mmm..., well, the gods are not gods, but by the will of those same Daedra lords. In short, radically altered elves. Well, the Falmer goblins are also a degenerate separate tribe of elves.

M
Migg 16.01.22

Golgosh,
well, they didn’t drop out in Morrowind, then there is a different technology, which means

Yes and no. It's just that in Morrowind there was a much more sensible approach, there, in order to find a great stone of souls, and even more so to be able to charge it, you must first, if not three quarters of the game, then at least seriously upgrade. And the charged great stones of souls were not lying around at every step for free sale there.

As far as I understand, the Dwemer technique worked on principles different from the classic magic of the world of the Old Scrolls, so for the most part, ordinary magicians could not repeat their inventions. According to separate references, however, the Dwemer used soul stones, but in their own way, somehow remaking them and combining them with electricity.

M
Migg 16.01.22

Warface
I think this is Lorkhan's revenge, the Dwemer paid the price Well, where does revenge come

in? The Dwemer became the Dwemer when they unanimously decided to become atheists and wanted to spit on both the Daedra and the Aedra. They all disappeared at the moment when, through their mechanisms, they tried to direct the energy of Lorkhan's heart to themselves in order to achieve immortality and omnipotence. The effect, however, turned out to be sad - all the Dwemer disappeared from the world without leaving any trace, not even a ghost. Dwemer ghosts - sometimes seen in Morrowind - are the ghosts of Dwemer who died before this momentous moment.
What kind of revenge is, in fact, just a mistake in a scientific experiment. And Vivek's company just fixed the technology and used it for themselves.