3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serpico86 16.01.22 12:02 am

Where did the gnomes (dwemer) disappear to? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Where and why did the Dwemer (gnomes) disappear?
114 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ancient Falmer 16.01.22

I read and read .. but I did not find the answer to my question that brought me here. Where did Arnel go?

S
Sahapvp 16.01.22

In 1 era they went bad

S
Sahapvp 16.01.22

During the battle with the Chimers

S
Sahapvp 16.01.22

They turned to dust

S
Sahapvp 16.01.22

A
AkexCool_ 16.01.22

Falmer can be found in the Dwemer Ruins. Suddenly, the Falmer are not snow elves, but feral Dwemer + no one in Skyrim almost knows who the Falmer are, they are called "Little Creatures"

A
Angelica04 16.01.22

We went to Valhalla. Seriously, they were lost somewhere in the worlds, in time, and the principles can return at any moment. Which is more likely to happen when the writers of the next part want it.

e
edmin 16.01.22

AkexCool
Falmer is Falmer and Dwemer is Dwemer. The Falmer fought the Dwemer in this way.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.01.22

Dvenmer like yours weren't gnomes. either nothing specifically is known about them, or the dark elves are their descendants shorter.
they ask about gnomes maybe in tes 1 or 2 or some kind of they were. and then, without explanatory work, it just disappeared.

n
nestrbob 16.01.22

Gardeners took them away to decorate the landscape.

A
Artestan 16.01.22

I apologize for bringing up an old topic, but I saw that many unsubscribed, but no one has dug up the most recent information)) we go through the game inattentively, gentlemen) and so when we are treated in a morphal for vampirism by this magician (I don’t remember the name), he says something like he saw a lot, vampires are not scary because of this, and so on, and he also mentions that he traveled to the outside worlds and communicated with the Dwemer there. So here is the answer from the developers. The Dwemer are alive and live in the outer worlds.

F
FOSTER_ok 16.01.22

The truth was expressed several times on the pages of this discussion, but each time another stranger came and led intelligent people away from the truth.

C
Cookie.RoadWarrior 16.01.22

Watch this vid and you might find out

I
IngWarrr 16.01.22

Who are the Dwemer?