3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serpico86 16.01.22 12:02 am

Where did the gnomes (dwemer) disappear to? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Where and why did the Dwemer (gnomes) disappear?
114 Comments
Sort by:
d
dollar29 16.01.22

KaraTimy
The Dwemer are still elves... even in the picture you gave, you can see that the ears are sharp...

ZY . Do you still read through the line? Xiahou Dun wrote the Falmer regressed underground

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 16.01.22

KaraTimy
Dwemer - elves
Orcs - former elves (orsiMER) turned them into Daedra orcs, along with Malacath

K
Kara Timy 16.01.22

Here are all the elves
http://anvilbay.ru/media/images/2011-04/TBBG-04_Rie5k.png

d
dollar29 16.01.22

ok... are khajiit elves too? o_o

D
Demolir 16.01.22

they call Azura to the competition and circle her finger

. Interestingly, Azura guessed right, but the Dwemer cheated ...)
Actually, the Dwemer always sneered at the gods, conducted blasphemous experiments, one of which was Numidium. They interfered with science and magic (and very successfully) ... in general, they did what they wanted, and they did not care about all these divine doctrines.)

w
wolf774 16.01.22

Are they dwarves or elves? Stop ! I remember the current of one gnome in oblivion (quest paronoya) ... is it normal? were there more than 5 in Oblivion?

w
werdry 16.01.22

What makes you think that these are heaps of Dwemer ashes? O_o
if they were Dwemer before turning into dust, then this is the dust of the Dwemer)))
unless they turned into Khajiit 0.001 seconds before death

K
Kara Timy 16.01.22

dollar29 no one just doesn't know for sure whether they came from elves or not

G
Gaijin456 16.01.22

dollar29
There are no Khajiits... Elves are those who have measures in the ending....

F
Fobos13 16.01.22

ok... are khajiit elves too? o_O Khajiit

are different, there are about 16 types of them. Om-rat, for example, are more like elves.

G
Golgosh 16.01.22

ygamy47
not all, I read in the tooltip on the download that the orcs are called orsimers, are they also elves or what?

K
Kara Timy 16.01.22

Golgosh Orcs are damned elves (Tolkien also had the first Orcs, by the way)

D
DragoBexZ 16.01.22

Golgosh

Orcs, like the Falmer, are corrupted by the power of darkness, but they were corrupted much earlier than the Falmer.

But at the expense of the Dwemer, it turns out that all the elves went from them, perhaps, on a mission with the Eye of the Infinium, it was necessary to mix the blood of all existing elves to get the blood of the Dwemer. I understand.

G
Golgosh 16.01.22

KaraTimy
in what year did Tolkien write his book there?

G
Golgosh 16.01.22

DragoBexZ
didn’t need an orc, and since you say that the orcs are also elves (kick) like the Falmer, it’s not a fact that the Dwemer are the main elves there, etc.

D
DragoBexZ 16.01.22

Golgosh

I had to

G
Golgosh 16.01.22

DragoBexZ is a
tall
forest
dark
Falmer
and some other maybe orc.

D
DragoBexZ 16.01.22

I had an orc written, I can cut a screen

G
Golgosh 16.01.22

DragoBexZ
Come on, I believe, I'm worried about something else

K
Kara Timy 16.01.22

Golgosh edition was only in 1954 and 1955 and the book had already been written for 30 years because Tolkien began to write it after the First World War
How elves became orcs ( Trinimac:
There are two versions: the first - Trinimac was et'Ada (the strongest of the according to Nirn) and the second - he was a highly revered Altmer hero. According to the Monomyth, he killed Lorkhan. Trinimac was turned by the Daedra Boeta into Malacath, and with him all the Orsimers were turned into orcs. The transformation was carried out as follows: Boeta swallowed Trinimac and vomited him in the form of feces, and when he came out of them, he looked like an Orc (Orsimer.) Together with him, his people were transformed.)