3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Why does our society condemn farting?

Hey! Why is our society so dense, and condemns any manifestations of farting ... in developed Western countries, farting is an object of humor, no one scolds you or sends you for a bunch, but just neighs, besides, a fart is the most natural manifestation of physiology and It has long been proven by medicine that holding back farts is harmful. When rasseyskoe society will cease to be dense?
118 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

Outlaster
No one blames you for deceiving us, you old fart?!

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
do you like to fart loud and smelly?

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

Outlaster
why all of a sudden such concern - you farted during the issuance of envelopes and you were left without a bonus? If so, then you are an unfortunate fart ;C

D
Dazdraperma 19.01.22

Outlaster
Is it just a fart (literally and figuratively) or does it mean something?
Once I'm on a bus, I'm sitting on a double seat, and then such a cool woman sits next to me. Is sitting. And then I understand that she fucked so juicy, and very hard, but quietly. Well, what should I say to her, get to know her? Of course not. I waited for my stop and left. Thought there would be something out of it. I then filmed women. Nothing. I mean, it didn't mean anything at all.

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

Dazdraperma
And I love it when chicks fart, turn on

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Do you fart?

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

Outlaster
It's part of physiology, I'll fart while my heart beats - and a couple more times after it stops

. By the way - if you don't already get chicks that don't fart, then you're definitely an old fart.

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Ptahahah)))) Every year I love Pega more and more))) I rarely read the topic, because I immediately go to the comments 😁😄😄😀😀 And it started)))

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Dazdraperma
Dazdrapermych, you are, well, that !!! After your words, the guys will not stand at all))) We think that the girls live without farting!!! And you said so! Wow!!!! Now let's decide what to do!

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

GERA1987
Do you like to fart?

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
I'm young but I love to fart loudly

C
Coronavirus 19.01.22

Mdaaaa ...
Fart is discussed on the gaming site.
Here's a theme song for you.
Spoiler
Actually, the topic starts at 0:21
PS As if I remind you that the concepts of "culture" and "behavior in a public place" are one of the differences between a person and a savage.

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

Coronavirus
What does the smell of bzd mean to you?

C
Coronavirus 19.01.22

Outlaster
Outside the toilet do you mean?
Outlaster wrote:
What does the smell of bzd mean to you?
So the presence of an ill-mannered, anti-social being with an incredibly low IQ.

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

Coronavirus
I hate people and society, I'm a sociopath, for me to see people suffering is wonderful!

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

Outlaster I hasten to
disappoint you - everyone who allegedly hates farting is actually perverts who enjoy it, by analogy with fierce homophobes. Normal people just don't care - it stinks and disappears.

P
Protocol10 19.01.22

Outlaster
I hate people and society, I'm a sociopath, for me to see people suffering is wonderful!

This sucks, bro, and it's not a joke. Hatred is a dangerous and destructive feeling, sooner or later it will destroy you from the inside. On the contrary, we must strive for love, love people and society, bring good to the world.

b
barbarian 19.01.22

Outlaster It depends
what the reason is. If something is wrong, then you should contact a gastroenterologist and not only, the rest should be sympathetic. Intolerance to various products, dysbacteriosis. Today, even in some places transplantation of fecal bacteria is practiced. It happens from nerves, gastritis and a bunch of reasons. Of course, it’s not necessary on purpose, but in painful situations it doesn’t depend and it’s certainly not funny and there’s nothing to blame here

N
No_time_for_games 19.01.22

Outlaster
Outlaster wrote:
typical representative of the "putler yugenta"
you will make a good career in the "ministry of love"
"War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength"

O
Outlaster 19.01.22

No_time_for_games
Do you love people?