3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Why does our society condemn farting?

Hey! Why is our society so dense, and condemns any manifestations of farting ... in developed Western countries, farting is an object of humor, no one scolds you or sends you for a bunch, but just neighs, besides, a fart is the most natural manifestation of physiology and It has long been proven by medicine that holding back farts is harmful. When rasseyskoe society will cease to be dense?
118 Comments
Sort by:
N
No_time_for_games 25.01.22

Outlaster
I am neutral to the majority
, but wary of Russian-speaking speakers

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

No_time_for_games Where are
you from?

D
Dazdraperma 25.01.22

GERA1987
And what is there to decide? The whole problem is the lack of profit. That is, how much you invested, so much you got. How much you gave, so much they returned to you. Well, or not you, but someone invested in you in the hope of profit in relation to you.
Before that, I shot a woman, very similar to her. And I thought that this means that I have to go back there and get this profit there. But she still neighed there on the bus after she blew, I don’t know why anymore, and I saw that she had no tooth to the left of the canine. And I only had half a tooth in the same place, the front side. I think, perhaps with this, that he will break off soon, since he was already breathing normally. I come to this firm, there is such a stately chick, well, I already thought ... but she doesn’t work at all and just happened to be here. Well, I'm back, put on my shoes, the bell rings, they open the door, and there is this woman that I was filming. Well, everything! She doesn't agree to more. Well, I got out of there, went and thought, what's the point then? Well, I went to another company. There he took off a woman, She went into the room, closed the door, undressed ... and spoiled the air. Yes, this is it! Proposed, But she doesn't do anal. Why did you do it then, you ask? Rented another one from the same company. Everything is the same: she went into the room, closed the door, undressed, and spoiled the air. Doesn't do anal. Why then, again? I left there, ended up in the USSR in 1989 for about 4 hours, then it all disappeared, came home, began to eat up the peas that I cooked before I went there, and then this tooth broke ... That's the end this story.
That is, those seeds that you sowed, well, or someone else to you, they returned to you. They answered you with the same vyser, like. Fart on fart, to be exact. Although it is incorrect to compare a bus with a firm-office. These too. They can on their own, so why can't we? So they expect profit from their application, and receive the same statement in response to the application. It's just not possible to have a relationship. No matter how it just makes no sense.
The cost of a loaf of bread is 2 rubles, so for 2 rubles I will buy it from you. I planted a sack of potatoes, a sack and dug it out. How much I took a loan from a bank, I will give it to him as much. On any rules I'll stick my own. Broke a shop window: that's how much it costs, that's how much I'll pay. As I lowered someone there, I will return them as women ... And everything comes to a standstill, all relationships, with such a mirror approach. Although, of course, to compare, again, is inappropriate. But still. It is a fact that this is exactly what they want to explain to you. How can everything be on equal footing with them here? Therefore, it is impossible. Since it is equal only according to the formula. But not in essence.
That is, you dug up worms, came fishing, but there is no fishing here at all. The pond is private, the price of each fish caught is like in a store ... Well, fuck them if they don’t want to fuck. And on an equal footing, sort of. Well, they are given a great opportunity to understand that they are not equal. How do they position themselves, like.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Dazdraperma
Do you like to fart loudly and without stink, or quietly smelly whisperer?

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
It's better to fart like a man than to whisper like a pi.....ac)))

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Dazdraperma
And how did the whole story end? That is, I understand that you didn’t have a positive ending in that company, does it work?

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
Dazdraperma
Today they sent me a vidos regarding this topic))) I can send it via WhatsApp!!! How a boy jumped out of bed when his chick whispered so frailly. And he began to draconian her hard. And she, in turn, otmazyvatsya that it's supposedly not her! Hilarious video))))) Ptahahah))) For the boys!!!!!!

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Well, as always - they started about hares, and finished about women

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard The guys
are discussing an important deal!
Spoiler

V
VETER15 25.01.22

I thought it would be more civilized to write here, but it turns out that overdue cream has gathered.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

VETER15 I
propose to create a new topic - "Farting as art - decadence or return to the roots?"

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Better like this: Fart ordeal, like a search for knowledge of oneself on the way to infinity!

V
VETER15 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
And what's the point, patients have only one thing on their minds.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

GERA1987
"In 80 days from the duodenum to the rectum or the wanderings of the little Pook"

D
Dazdraperma 25.01.22

GERA1987
There was a positive ending, once in the USSR in 1989 it turned out to be 4 hours after, but with a condom and oral sex only. It does not move further than this, in a sense. Wait. And then on the bus with this woman, the point was that it moved just the same towards anal sex. Some kind of recommendation from the outside, which was not heeded. And they answered the same - the same recommendation. As they recommend this, with regards to their territory, and these topics are also recommended, with regards to them, more precisely. Yes, it's like that everywhere. Therefore, it is impossible to have any relationship. Although you look like normal people. And you drip deeper and you understand that, like peas against a wall, it’s useless, in general. Only if with the police, perhaps. Well, the current is how it moves here, like. The only difference is that this is not a relationship then it turns out. Which, again, here it is impossible to have with anyone. Therefore, everything can move only from under the cop's stick. Even money does not give anything here. I paid this woman to me, what do you think it costs so much? What is the price for their own. And some more bullshit. It is simply impossible, on a voluntary basis if. Be sure to force the woman here, put her in a hopeless situation, and only then will she give. And if you can’t force her, then she looks at you like a worthless loser with money from a broken piggy bank. Which she takes from you, and which, at the same time, she doesn’t fucking need. Since you, like, hand this money to her, trying to buy it for such an amount, appointed by the firm-office, but not by herself. what does it cost so much? What is the price for their own. And some more bullshit. It is simply impossible, on a voluntary basis if. Be sure to force the woman here, put her in a hopeless situation, and only then will she give. And if you can’t force her, then she looks at you like a worthless loser with money from a broken piggy bank. Which she takes from you, and which, at the same time, she doesn’t fucking need. Since you, like, hand this money to her, trying to buy it for such an amount, appointed by the firm-office, but not by herself. what does it cost so much? What is the price for their own. And some more bullshit. It is simply impossible, on a voluntary basis if. Be sure to force the woman here, put her in a hopeless situation, and only then will she give. And if you can’t force her, then she looks at you like a worthless loser with money from a broken piggy bank. Which she takes from you, and which, at the same time, she doesn’t fucking need. Since you, like, hand this money to her, trying to buy it for such an amount, appointed by the firm-office, but not by herself. Which she takes from you, and which, at the same time, she doesn’t fucking need. Since you, like, hand this money to her, trying to buy it for such an amount, appointed by the firm-office, but not by herself. Which she takes from you, and which, at the same time, she doesn’t fucking need. Since you, like, hand this money to her, trying to buy it for such an amount, appointed by the firm-office, but not by herself.

D
Dazdraperma 25.01.22

Outlaster
I don't have such a shovel "beam". I've been in the paddling pool for a long time.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Dazdraperma
Are you against the scoop and denseness of the population? I'm in favor of farting everywhere. Fart can not be restrained, it is unhealthy

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
Let's hit the iron nails with a fart on the herd worldview, comrades!!!!

D
Dazdraperma 25.01.22

Outlaster
Personally, from black tea with lemon, such a pool arises for me, that in general. From hibiscus directly. From black tea with rose hips... From any acid, in general.
If you are not blue, get out of tea with lemon. Interestingly, the moderator of all PG is why he put on such a nickname for himself? And then only mine can find fault.
What can we say about peas, beans, pearl barley, if because of such nonsense, it would seem, a swamp orchestra is already arising?

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

I would replace all the air in the world with the smell of my cunt!!!Dazdraperma