3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Why does our society condemn farting?

Hey! Why is our society so dense, and condemns any manifestations of farting ... in developed Western countries, farting is an object of humor, no one scolds you or sends you for a bunch, but just neighs, besides, a fart is the most natural manifestation of physiology and It has long been proven by medicine that holding back farts is harmful. When rasseyskoe society will cease to be dense?
118 Comments
Sort by:
O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Do you like the smell of your cunt?

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

A_jak
And I just farted a stench

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Outlaster
doesn't, I don't like it - it hurts my eyes XD

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster wrote:
Do you fart in front of heifers?
I remember in the kindergarten I loved to do it!) The stench was fierce!

b
barbarian 25.01.22

simaSPb
I read you from boredom and ofigel. On the one hand, bullshit, on the other, a scientific article
So here some scientists are sitting, digging deep into this topic. For the uninitiated, maybe nonsense. It's always interesting to listen to smart people

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

GERA1987
And one type got me in the kindergarten. And one day I plucked some nettles, went up to him, and whipped her across his face. He burst into tears, the teacher came up and took me to the women's section of the building. Leads me to the women shitting in the pot. And tells me to take these pots, throw this shit away and wash it all up. I stand and do nothing. She told me again. And these women sit on the pot, shit, and they look at me so questioningly. I stand again and remain silent. She tells me later that you will do this again, and you will wash the pots. Well, she let go.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987 wow
cool! did they all turn up their noses?

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

barbarian
fart!

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Eblas
I would have fired such a teacher in an instant

b
barbarian 25.01.22

Outlaster
fart!
I still can't

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

barbarian
And let the whisperer go?

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

I still eat peas. Because I don't know...

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Eblasa
Do you like to sniff out your farts?

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

Outlaster
I did morning exercises all the time near the bust of Lenin on the red carpet. I had the most privileged place. Rather, he would have been transferred to another kindergarten than the teacher would have been fired. Although it may have been transferred later. I do not know. I just remember that he disappeared from my field of vision after. Yes, and he himself began to pull my hair, pull off my clothes ... He was a Kazakh. This is where the conflict comes from.
And how do you know about that time? It was in Tselinograd, still in the USSR. Year in 1986-1987 commercials. Such a world with the atmosphere of Bengal candles, the feeling of concrete dampness and the smell of carbide. Modern Talking, Sabrina, aerobics, Indians and Indians, constantly rotting, but still unable to rot capitalism ... Then people were completely different. Don't project this world onto that one.

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

Outlaster
Well, there are special tools for this. Levomycetin and there is no smell. Metronidazole too. Cephalexin - constipation. Then you can cook with meat and do not put any oil anywhere else after. In the same pilaf, for example. Which is already fat. It's all on their natural forces to hold on if you do this: with meat, and then also with butter. Too costly and cumbersome. With special equipment, everything is always more convenient, easier and simpler. What is so natural and unrealistic, as they say.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Eblasa
It's good that the Soviet fell

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Eblasa
Outlaster
I remember in the garden our entire barracks were held in a hedgehog fist by four fat fellows and all the women. The boys were all much shorter than them. So these girls were afraid not only of the boys, but also other women listened to them. One of them often beat me with a broom, others threw crap pots at the boys, although their pots were inviolable. The fourth on my homie tried to put dirty socks on her nose and pulled off her underpants. Babavshchina was terrible. And then, unable to withstand the next ordeal, the guys and I united and decided to start a great revolution in order to throw off the yoke of four fat witches. We took their pots, and for them they were like sacred artifacts. In hearts, some with rabbit designs, always cleanly polished. Some of us were beaten with rubber hoses if we refused to clean the pots with them, and complaints to the teachers only aggravated the situation, because they often poured green on us after that. So you took their pots, turned them over and shitted on them like a Jew. I had to eat cucumbers with milk for this. And they pissed on their sheets when they were outside. They cut their dolls. And on the nightstands they drew pisyuns with felt-tip pens. It was a great day, a day of retribution and a blow to the woman's evil. The pogroms continued for many days. We doused each other with food, green paint, taught water disasters in the toilet. There was nowhere to retreat, because behind us is the triumph of boys' righteousness and justice. I remember at one point we decided to make a blow, which was called "come on, hiss". While one cow was sleeping, our righteous brother approached, bent down and carried out the revenge of the bzd under her nose. But for some reason she didn't wake up. Therefore, it was decided to go weeding and I personally completed my crown, which was called the duck pipe. Not a long, but strong dry fart blow with a thunderous echo easily woke her up. She jumped out of bed and ran after me. But the guys prepared a surprise for her, poured condensed milk next to the bed. She stepped on her sleepily during a quiet hour and slumped when she decided to chase after me. The revolution of the righteous Ochchelovsky bzd lasted almost two weeks. After that, they did not touch us. But the reverent stench of the holy whisperers did not leave the barracks for a long time!) I said everything. Such is the way and revenge bzda on the ultras! spilled condensed milk next to the bed. She stepped on her sleepily during a quiet hour and slumped when she decided to chase after me. The revolution of the righteous Ochchelovsky bzd lasted almost two weeks. After that, they did not touch us. But the reverent stench of the holy whisperers did not leave the barracks for a long time!) I said everything. Such is the way and revenge bzda on the ultras! spilled condensed milk next to the bed. She stepped on her sleepily during a quiet hour and slumped when she decided to chase after me. The revolution of the righteous Ochchelovsky bzd lasted almost two weeks. After that, they did not touch us. But the reverent stench of the holy whisperers did not leave the barracks for a long time!) I said everything. Such is the way and revenge bzda on the ultras!

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

GERA1987
hmm, if this is not a copy-paste, then it seems that we are witnessing the birth of it - yes, it will not get lost in the proud ranks, my dad cooks hellish dishes and I have been waiting for this game for two years!

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987 Aaaah
class, fucked up the rough heifers! I hope they had nightmares after that all their lives and were afraid to fart themselves! Fart injury lool!

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard Fart
while you still have urine, fart while you have strength!