3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Why does our society condemn farting?

Hey! Why is our society so dense, and condemns any manifestations of farting ... in developed Western countries, farting is an object of humor, no one scolds you or sends you for a bunch, but just neighs, besides, a fart is the most natural manifestation of physiology and It has long been proven by medicine that holding back farts is harmful. When rasseyskoe society will cease to be dense?
118 Comments
Sort by:
O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
Do you fart at the table? I do!

l
longerr2007 25.01.22

Outlaster
If you're not a moron, then definitely a provocateur. Leave us for Germany for good, they fart in public transport. Europe is in your ass.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Latent fetishists downvoted the topic. When they smell a fart, they like it and this terrible fact infuriates them ;C

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

longerr2007
Well, it's not alcohol, which you can drink or not drink? Or which you are not allowed to drink in a public place. Your bowels aren't made out of condoms, are they made to inflate to the size of a trough on a pump? The rules don't apply here. Let them write what they want there: how it should be, and how it should not be. An hour or two, and the belly is already belly. How about three or four hours? That's it. House arrest of sorts. You can't go to the regional center incognito. And espumizan is like a dead poultice here.

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
Oh Great Champion of Chaos Perdigo, I haven't tried it yet) Nurgle's realm will be your joy! A place where the ultimate power of Grandfather Nurgle's stink thrives!

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

longerr2007
See that your ass is not broken through, unfinished intelligentsia!

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
They only like to sniff their butt because it doesn't stink

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
And what is better, fart like a bear or treacherously hiss?

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

What I like about these topics - aggression at zero, the moderator will not lie.
Other topics either drown in every "what you stick into", or are overgrown with mutual insults.

And here you can immediately see - intelligent, well-mannered people have gathered

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
There are also aggressive ones who don't fart

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

There is nothing better than farting like a nuclear missile, loud enough to make the wall tremble!

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster Like
a bear, like a boy, so that the power of bzd embraced the entire continent! )) Then what's the point, brother? It's good to devour, it's sweet to fuck ..... and plant it deeper!) But there is one more thing. It's to play on ultras with high FPS!) For the boys!!!!!!

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
Fart, fart and I will fart! And loudly fart Schaub glass cracked, also top!

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
These special skills are needed)))) Only the most select defilers of perdism are able to crack the glass with the power of bzd!!!!

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

I'm thinking like this: if with a woman who fucks with a German, for example, you have anal sex, then after that you will also start to fuck? The disease is transmitted through such contact.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Eblasa
Did you have anal?

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
I can fart very loudly, squeezing the muscles of the ass

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Eblasa, of
course, you will start - if she then feeds you with excellent pea soup on a pork knuckle with pig ears!

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
You try on yourself. When I went to school, I quite calmly ate a plate of peas in the morning and did not notice anything at all. In general, I made myself such a diet: peas or buckwheat with sunflower oil, wheat groats or oatmeal with butter. And he alternated only: one day this, the other he cooked it. I never noticed anything that I had something there. Apparently, you are not exactly sick, but not quite healthy either, since you get something from peas, but nothing from rice, like. And nothing should come from peas. But in patients, it’s not so much from rice, even from pasta or vermicelli, as from peas in “healthy” ones.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Yeblasa
It is unlikely that you ate just such a thing at school - fat, broth pure as jelly and boiled peas. But in general, yes, peas are not the most fart food, barley with stew is the champion here - there was top food in the army, I dumped it into an outfit at the headquarters when they gave it to the dining room for lunch - so as not to sleep in the barracks. It is after her that they arrange jokes with a lighter - to put it under the covers of a neighbor at night and light it.