3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 07.02.22 10:18 pm

Game Impressions (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

The release of the game is coming soon, we only share our impressions of the game and please, no flooding.
206 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 18.03.22

I decided to play after going through the story, as a result, all enemies and bosses grow to level 9 and weapons against bosses become completely useless (and all the other buns in the form of Molotov cocktails, mines, etc. also cause a minimum of damage and this is at the maximum pumping of the craft ), you pick bosses for half an hour, why is it necessary, in general, I went to put the first part.

Spoiler

Again, it's sad that the developers did not add the ability to accumulate rage and turn it on when needed, plus again it was possible to make a bunch of interesting skills for this.

I really hope that in future updates the developers will still add crafting weapons and significantly increase the number of different skills, in the first part there were 80 skills and that's not counting driving, and this is another 24 skills, in the second part there are less than 50.

PS
I started to go through the first part again on a nightmare (although the infected sometimes freeze with their constant raids, a couple of blows and you can order a wooden mac), all the same, how much better it is, here you have to craft not only weapons, but also an unmeasured number of upgrades to it , and a ton of skills, and a bunch of different traps in locations, a bunch of spikes, burning cars, chemicals that you can send crowds of infected people to, and disguise, and firearms, and a cat with which you can pull yourself up to any place, about a ton of challenge missions, I even I don’t say, but what a chic Mouzon, I just enjoy it, and I haven’t reached the buggy yet, that’s where the fun will be.

A
Azeroth 18.03.22

Tell me why in the world weapons above 6ur do not fall, am I already 8ur?

s
saa0891 18.03.22

Azerot
Falls, go through the story further, it will be sold at merchants of your level.
Spoiler

You can still loot a flooded area where high-level items often spawn, and they also respawn, however, with other boxes as well, just in a flooded area you can loot a bunch of boxes at once.

A
Azeroth 18.03.22

saa0891
It is clear, otherwise the gear falls 5-6 Ur and the prices of the merchants are as high as tin.

L
Loken 18.03.22

I don’t know if they wrote it or not, I didn’t seem to see it.
But if someone wants to remove this terrible anti-aliasing, which strongly soaps the picture and still hasn't done it, there is a way through the video config. I found instructions on YouTube:

At first, the complete lack of anti-aliasing hits the eyes, but then you get used to it and, IMHO, it's better than the blurring that is used by default in the game.

m
mangol335 26.03.22

the game is good, but the first one is better, scarier