3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22 09:22 pm

It makes sense to wait for a pirate, and when it will be released. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I have been waiting for DL2 for a very long time, but now it comes out, and Denuvo is on it.
I can’t buy the game myself, because of the price and not having a map (if anyone has the opportunity, give me the key lol).
9 days have passed since the release, but there are no pirates (well, that's understandable).
Big question: When will DL2 be hacked?

not much water or not
136 Comments
Sort by:
P
PuroTheLatexWolf 20.02.22

agula98
Well, so, really hacked already?

A
Anastasia Andreevna 20.02.22

PuroTheLatexWolf no
, wait two or four months, they will hack, the game is still damp anyway ..

M
Minted Coin 20.02.22

Protocol10
The picture is not blurry. They put it next to an old 24-inch HD monitor at 144 hertz.
The choice of the monitor fell on this one for banal reasons. My wife wanted at least 27 inches, my son wanted more than 144 hertz, I wanted G-Sync. But I couldn’t swell everything that I earned in two and a half months. I had to buy more than 40 meters of water pipes (((the old ones rusted. According to finances, I fit only into this HP. I should have taken 3080 instead of 3090, then it would have been enough for everything. But, you won’t believe, they were sold out in just a day. There were several dozen, the day before the seller assured that they would not run out of such a horse price tag. Wrong, bastard)) There were only two 3090 left. But, damn it, Yakutsk! Their people are not rich. take dozens of cards?

K
Krayzie 20.02.22

I think not, I can give a link people sell accounts for 106 rubles, but you can’t change the data

K
Krayzie 20.02.22

P

Anastasia Andreevna
rightly

P

Krayzie
sorry that I don’t even have 106 rubles lol.
and maps in general.

G
GG4 20.02.22

It's like 20-year-old virgins (yes, there are some) until they try, they won't understand. Games are bought not because the salary is 2 million, but for other reasons.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Chased Coin
Passed Rostov several times. Poverty is such that the roads are not overcrowded by foreign cars, the price ranging from lyama and above.
But yes, I didn’t meet janitors on the Bugatti there, which means the city is definitely a beggar.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Magnum 500 wrote:
In the regions, the real salary is 15-30 thousand, again, a lot depends on the years worked in one place. It is unlikely to come from the start immediately to 30k in some European region of Russia
. How long have you been in the regions? Was it at all? To write such nonsense.
Chased Coin wrote:
Where do so many miners come from to get several dozen cards?
Surprise - not only miners are buying up 3090)
They are taken by players, streamers, those who work with graphics.
If, of course, you don’t have money for some good reason, it doesn’t mean that no one has money.

D
Denis G 25.02.22

DyingtFan
Well, if you don't play games but watch on the Tube, then the second mass effect and the third witcher are just rare rubbish.

n
negativepolygon 25.02.22

Krayzie
And how does it work?

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 25.02.22

maybe you will not talk about work, but about Dying Light?
the topic is about it.

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
It's always like this here))) We start about games and hardware, and finish with how much money someone has, politics, religion, philosophy, the era of the emergence of mankind))) St. Petersburg showdowns among the guys always take place here !!!)

D
Denis G 25.02.22

Well, the topic has long moved somewhere to the side) We started with finance and economics, ended with the nonsense of a Ukrainian schoolboy who is told on TV that hedgehogs are being eaten in Russia)
In general, yes, this topic is in the furnace. I repeat. I do not urge anyone to buy, everyone's personal business. But there is no need to look for someone to blame for the fact that someone is being strangled by a toad and a thirst for freebies. Of course, we have poor families, but they do not sit on gaming forums with gaming hardware, where games will be played for 22 years)

p
prapor001 25.02.22

for a long time, for 7 years now I have been taking actives (I used to take (sold) on PS 4 on pay .ru there are jambs, but sellers correct everything during the day if there is such a thing. I took this game for 100 rubles. guarantee - 3 months, during this time you can go far and wide, and by the way, you can put new clothes (patches). One cant got out with the game, played about 7-8 hours and the saves disappeared, since there are saves (spread) downloaded, launched, from about that place .. Game stimovskaya

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 25.02.22

Denis G
understandable.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.02.22

Denis G
Well, our people receive a high salary by our standards - 60,000 - 80,000 per month. But after work they have no time for games, they would crawl to the bed. Such jerks or lazy people like me get twenty-five grand, you can borrow a computer, but not a game. But in general, there seemed to be news that the game sold 6,000,000 copies, so if the publisher's toad does not stifle the sense of keeping Denuvo anymore, everyone who wanted, could, had already bought it. In theory, six months after the release, this byaka will be removed.

P
Protocol10 25.02.22

Warrior Morgoth
computer can be borrowed, but the game is not.

You can take the required credit and buy the game quietly.

all who wanted, could, have already bought

Not a fact. A person could, for example, buy some year of war or go through cyberpunk again.
Plus, many, especially advanced ones, have long been taught by bitter experience not to take at the start, but to wait for patches. In general, there are many reasons.

so if the publisher's toad does not stifle the sense of holding Denuvo, then
Denuvo costs about 12-15 thousand dollars a month. Approximately 250 copies sold per month beat off the cost of a monthly subscription (even if 300, 400 or even 500). It is clear that several hundred copies will be a drop in the ocean when you can sell from several tens of thousands of copies per month.

D
Denis G 25.02.22

Warrior of Morgoth
For those who find it expensive to take on release - as a rule, discounts already begin in the second month. If the game is really junk, it often starts already at a discount.
And you can sell the game and DLC for more than one year, so there is no reason to remove protection at least in the first year. Vaughn, Yubiki at Anno 2070 was removed only last year, and the game was released in 2011.