3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22 09:22 pm

It makes sense to wait for a pirate, and when it will be released. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I have been waiting for DL2 for a very long time, but now it comes out, and Denuvo is on it.
I can’t buy the game myself, because of the price and not having a map (if anyone has the opportunity, give me the key lol).
9 days have passed since the release, but there are no pirates (well, that's understandable).
Big question: When will DL2 be hacked?

not much water or not
136 Comments
Sort by:
P
PuroTheLatexWolf 18.03.22

What do you think?

M
Magnum 500 18.03.22

Shit video in order to raise the popularity of the no-name channel
So you can name any date
Although if the person guessed right, no one will object XD

j
jock 39 18.03.22

Such bullshit even download for free - vlom, still days to wait before hacking))

P

Magnum 500
wait and see

c
crypto92 18.03.22

the ring came out, go through it) how will you pass by that time and this crack will come out)

n
negativepolygon 18.03.22

kripto92
Unknown game, and don't want to play it

P

is there any news?

M
Magnum 500 18.03.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
No.
But before f6 is unlikely to happen.

P

Magnum 500
is clear, thank you

P

and what do you think about this?

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
Still waiting for the hack, but on the topic of the video, it's just theories and rumors! how could this clown know something. And you don’t have a friend or acquaintance with this game to let you drive it! I gave my account with the game to a person to use, and we can play on the same account at the same time, only his network is not available! but each has its own preservation and we do not interfere with each other.

D
Denis G 18.03.22

Yes, in principle, I don’t care, right now it’s all the same with purchases in Steam and GOG, there are problems, without squats it’s difficult to buy something. Which, of course, clearly speaks in favor of piracy.
Bypassing some cunning ways of blocking in order to give away your money - well, such an occupation. In this situation, I see no reason to condemn lovers of freebies. On the contrary, the motivation of those who have not bought before and for some reason want to try to buy now is incomprehensible.

P

A friend has Kartonkratos , but I won't dare to ask.
and about believing not believing, now no one is filming anything on DL2 pirates (sort of like). so I don’t know what to watch.

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
And which version of steam or epic games? If the latter, then there will be no problems! I don't know about Steam.

n
negativepolygon 18.03.22

And a month has passed, and Denuvo has not been removed. Thanks Techland, great game (no)

B
Butcher-78rus 18.03.22

NegativePolygon
why should they remove it then? what would you spiral? ))) Well, what kind of naivety)))))

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

NegativePolygon
Fuck you arrogant! what's it like for them to let you play it for free?

n
negativepolygon 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
And why the hell did they put Denuvo? How about a beta test? And tell me now how to buy me DL2 and why should I buy this game.

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

NegativePolygon
Beta test? do not understand what you talking about! everything is fine with me, there were a couple of bugs, but they are in all games, even those that have already been patched a hundred times! and there are no performance issues at all.
And the fact that you do not want to buy, that is, why you should do it, then do not wait for it to be hacked! look at what, give him everything for free, if the game is not interested, then why wait for it to be hacked?.

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

I realized how many cons! so many rogues!