3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22 09:22 pm

It makes sense to wait for a pirate, and when it will be released. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I have been waiting for DL2 for a very long time, but now it comes out, and Denuvo is on it.
I can’t buy the game myself, because of the price and not having a map (if anyone has the opportunity, give me the key lol).
9 days have passed since the release, but there are no pirates (well, that's understandable).
Big question: When will DL2 be hacked?

not much water or not
136 Comments
Sort by:
n
negativepolygon 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
Are you a major?

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

NegativePolygon
Major, this is when your parents give you money! and I provide for myself! and I can buy a game that I like, even if it costs 7000 rubles.

n
negativepolygon 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
Well good luck

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

NegativePolygon
Not well, just write at least one reason, and for which the developers should give you the game for free?

n
negativepolygon 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
Just remove the Denuvo, you're generally weird

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 18.03.22

can you not argue?

P

Kartonkratos
steam version

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
Well, in principle, after downloading, you can transfer steam to offline mode! and so you will not interfere with a friend!

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

NegativePolygon
That is, remove Denuvo so that you can pirate it, right? I just didn't ask that question! and this is not an argument.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 18.03.22

Sometimes they break almost immediately, sometimes they never. I kept waiting for F1 2020 to break and did not wait. Spit and bought. It all depends on the Wishlist of burglars and protection.

p
payk0807 18.03.22

you can not wait and not buy a license for the full price. You can go to Denuvo.net or pay the market to go in and buy an offline version for a few acres. I did it myself, I don’t really see the point in online, the plot went through and deleted

P

any news?

M
MegBegb25 18.03.22

negativepolygon

n
negativepolygon 18.03.22

MegBegb25
And what's next?

F
FuLHouseE 03.04.22

payk0807
more precisely, on plati.ru, the game costs 111 rubles (with a commission). In general, I see no reason to wait for a pirate.

s
slipnot6 03.04.22

1. No
2. Never

K
Kartonkratos 03.04.22

Slipnot6
When you write, choose who you answer to, otherwise it's not very clear!

D
DEDGAMER 11.04.22

Kartonkratos
He writes that there is NO point in waiting for a pirate and that she will NEVER be hacked.
The game is cool, why wait for something)

K
Kartonkratos 11.04.22

DEDGAMER
I understand what he writes about! just to which of these waiters was it addressed? and the fact that he writes correctly, let them get nervous and think that they really will never be hacked.

O
Orthodoxy 11.04.22

I would also not mind, given that I can not throw money on Steam (