3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StichLinII 20.02.22 06:39 am

Who better to play. Your opinion? (Lineage 2)

Who is cooler!?
213 Comments
Sort by:
l
lChildl 20.02.22

SHK rules

S
StaLkeRO_o 20.02.22

bish take it! beishaa!! the killer tries, pkshnik ischo that beast, not a class =)
lana, first decide who you want to din - a magician or a warrior.

t
torpedon 20.02.22

nekr - pvp killer, that's what I think about it))))

t
torpedon 20.02.22

hello mr.smith'y - in my opinion the best PC player on the L2World server))) (out of all I know))))))

C
Carbon 20.02.22

omg

A
Atredis 20.02.22

Haru6aTopbI? oo)))

S
StichLinII 20.02.22

In the topic About Necros! Gladys are very cool if you put on glades well, then he will rebuff any necro in my opinion (I now have smoothness 77lvl in Nm and with ladies * cash Necros and everything else scatter twice) although I have not tried to bring down Bisha There’s no point in 4000 crits taking my 7000 life and 3000 armor to nowhere. So I had such a question who is cooler. I myself saw how Bisha takes out necro and I take out necro))

S
StichLinII 20.02.22

Who knows Anything about Silvers and what are their ADVANTAGES in PVP and with whom?

W
Webwish 20.02.22

This is what each of us wants .... For me , it’s better to start as a dager, it’s not difficult in principle, and you can earn money on it
I like YES (I started to like it =), SC

knows something about Silvers and what are their ADVANTAGES in PVP and with whom?
The main advantage is to be able to play for this class)

although I didn’t try to bring down Bisha No matter what, 4000 crits take my 7000 life and 3000 armor to nowhere. nekra))
bish and smooth are two different things. Smooth still has its high CP and HP covered by low p def, and it is weakly protected against magicians (sometimes it can and endures, necro mostly has samones, and low CP and HP, smooth reached necro, two crits, and no necro) they should wear a good bijou, and pumping Lionheart is an important thing, it helps against sleep. Glad is a little one-sided, unlike bish, from smooth you always know what to expect, and what it is with ...

E
Engell 20.02.22

If the rates are not high, but you want to play for a long time and thoughtfully (for the sake of exploring the world), and at the same time not worry too much about possible deaths, choose canned food: you don’t need to pray for skills, like daggers, you don’t need to worry too much about life , if you have at least some gear, even a fairly large number of mobs will not kill you right away - you can simply run away or stand in the UD and use CoE. And in the party, the tank will always be in demand.

-
-Lana- 20.02.22

Bisha take it! beishaa!! murderer tries, pkshnik ischo that beast, not class =)
why are you laughing? if you know how to play for the class.. I bet I can take out any of your charms on selfies? (except for tanks and overs) PPC if such people rush me ^^
bishop - the most rudder class) everyone who had the patience to pump cardinals .. these are people who deserve mega respect)

summoners can finally lose cotton in front of bishops

C
Carbon 20.02.22

I bet I can take out any of your charms on selfies? (except tanks and overs)

and SE? :P

W
Webwish 20.02.22

I bet I can take out any of your charms on selfies? (except tanks and overs)
Anyone? I don't think there is much choice...

E
Engell 20.02.22

Uh-huh, and a kiting lukar))) And the figs are there))) It's garbage that the attack radius of bish is a third less))

-
-Lana- 20.02.22

Uh-huh, and a kiting lukar))) And the figs are there))) It’s bullshit that the attack radius of bish is a third less))
I said on selfies ^^ I have BB - this is time, there is trance and mana burn, so lukars You definitely won't scare me.

and SE? :P
I forgot about CE))) if CE knows how to play well for his class, then no, kanesh bish will not do it, and so .. everything can be)

C
Carbon 20.02.22

well then, in the list of worthy competitors for bishka on selfies, it’s worth adding PP to the heap ;P and warcryer :O

W
Webwish 20.02.22

Well, then the question remains: who can Bishop flunk at all?

D
DarkFuller 20.02.22

and he won’t be able to
Bishop my grandmother - it’s purely a class for a party, he can’t really stand anyone, they immediately kept silent about the tanks, and they did it right

E
Engell 20.02.22

2 -Lana- - and the lukar has a stun-shot)) And it's still a problem to catch up with a light-eared one even under BB. Oh, and one more thing about explosives - no one canceled the jars)) They are cheap, you always buy a mona, so chasing a lukar by Bisham is still a perversion) If PvP is not in a coliseum and not before a mandatory victory, then the lukar will simply spit to beat your self-propelled first aid kit and dump on the afterburner))

C
Carbon 20.02.22

2 -Lana- - and the lukar has a stun-shot)) And it's still a problem to catch up with a light-eared one even under BB. Oh, and one more thing about explosives - no one canceled the jars)) They are cheap, you always buy a mona, so chasing a lukar by Bisham is still a perversion) If PvP is not in a coliseum and not before a mandatory victory, then the lukar will simply spit to beat your self-propelled first-aid kit and dump on the afterburner))

we are talking about pvp on self-buffs, which actually takes place only at the Olympics :P