3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StichLinII 20.02.22 06:39 am

Who better to play. Your opinion? (Lineage 2)

Who is cooler!?
213 Comments
Sort by:
E
Engell 20.02.22

2 ForFunner - tell this to the author )
The author hasn't played before - how does he know who he likes? ))

C
Carbon 20.02.22

The author of ktsati has not played before - how does he know who he likes? ))

if you haven't played anyone before, let him choose the character that he likes outwardly ... if the character's appearance infuriates, then it will not be a game, but a living hell :)

W
Webwish 20.02.22

Externally, the SC is good)

S
StichLinII 20.02.22

I fucked up yesterday lvl 74 glad that s.ka I immediately took off but the bottle for running Rulit (I myself 68)

R
Rembooo 20.02.22

GLAD RIGHT!!!!:)

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

ppc necroposteg...

U
UTka 20.02.22

It's best to play as an admin. And in fact - there is no arguing about tastes. Who liked for that and play.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Hmm, once I’ve come in, nada n and I’m on the subject of atpast ...
Who is it better to play for? Depending on what you think is better. For PvP, take hawk / SH / SpS, under a full buff in A / S equipment you will bend.

U
UTka 20.02.22

By the way, a fight +16 has recently appeared on the off. There are screenshots, I don't remember where I saw them. I must find it.

E
ElementalpVpSummoner 20.02.22

It's interesting to play for a shooting gallery,
For the EU it's difficult to level up to 50, then you'll already be able to level well, and in pvp it's almost the best.
Tkoa freeloaders play for the lukars)

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

Well, well, the EU in pvp is the best ^^, made me laugh))
It’s not good for anyone to play for SPS, you’ll sip on the f * ne to sit MR regen, for downloading IMHO the most normal is SH NEKR.

U
UTka 20.02.22

In general, it depends on the purpose of the game. If you want to steer by all means, then you need to take hawk / SH / nekra.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Or SpSa... although they say PPC nukers have been nerfed in Kamael, xs in general.

_
_Simpson_ 20.02.22

SPS steers and nipet ))
Although lately I really like CX, well, it hurts, he's cute for a full buff )

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

All mages are said to have been nerfed after C5, and SpSom IMHO is the hardest to steer.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

In c5, only the slip was nerfed, but he was not needed anyway. Well, they also added resists from darks, but it's scary only for Necro. About t1 xs, because. I almost didn’t play, but they say they added the chance of a nuke fail (dmg half), but on the other hand, they seem to have weakened the resistances ...

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

Slip when 1 vs 2/3+ is very necessary, or even in the quality often happens MP only remains on the slip, here you either put it in the slip or it drains you.
Here they put IL on my server (really :) ) and now I wonder who in the silt will now ubdet everyone to bend down ^^
The floor of the server is already rerolling on TXHavkovGladov, is it right?

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Slip when 1 vs 2/3+ is very necessary, or even in the quality often happens MP only remains on the slip, here you either put it in the slip or it drains you.

When there are a couple of hundred mp left, you need to sit down / recharge, and not wet the mobs.
In IL, instead of a slip, all nukers were given a fear (fear, like a necro), they can also be used on a pitch. Mob after some time still returns, but sometimes the fir saves in critical situations.
And by the way, the supports were given a trance, the same slip, only with custom norms. And the shamans of their sleep (dreaming spirit) were not nerfed at all.

Here they put IL on my server (really :) ) and now I wonder who in the silt will now bend everyone down ^^
The floor of the server is already rerolling on TXHavkovGladov, is it right?

Khavkov - right, it was possible to reroll him in c4. TX - debatable, direct hands are needed here, but the class is strong enough in mass pvp. Glad is a good spell, but nothing more, the labor benders go by.
They bend everyone, as before, archers and nukers.

U
UTka 20.02.22

From my experience of the game, I learned that the most useful party is the party of bows and not magicians.
There are differences of opinion on who rules more in Interlude - SR or Hawk. I'm already a SR and I'm interested in how much the Rapid Fire skill roughly cuts the attack range. And about the fact that the magicians were nerfed - they damage as before, so ...
ZY in the calculator on l2db there is a heroic miracle in the buffs, it seems, which gives 5k p.def and 4k m.def. L2db drives a demon?

C
Carbon 20.02.22

Heroic Miracle P.Def. +5400, M.Def. +4050, Speed ​​+5, Cancel resistance +??, requires Shield to function

popularly Hero UD.