3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StichLinII 20.02.22 06:39 am

Who better to play. Your opinion? (Lineage 2)

Who is cooler!?
213 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExitZ 20.02.22

1) Without riposte is even better, I gave it only as an example. And physical mirror has been nerfed a lot, there is almost zero benefit. What kind of nuboglad should be xs, in order to demolish a hundred with all the abils. MB you need to find the norms of gladness in S and under buffs, and not a noob in D on selfies? And the stun goes smoothly, but not as well as we would like, after all, the human con is high :) a crit has a chance of knocking down a stun 2 times more than a simple hit.

2) Do supports tear down daggers? Hello selfies?.. SD and SM, as I understand it, are a spectral dancer and a set of muses. Do they have a high p def? :D From lvl 40 they don't even give armor masters, high p def beach...

3) No one conducts "demonstration battles lvl 50" :D Is it cool to be a tank? Well, depending on who is cool. I like being really dangerous and being able to kill someone in a few seconds a lot more than running around like a tin can. Are you issuing stans? Agree. Hating? T1 hat was nerfed, rollback is now PPC ^^ so spamming won't work anymore.

4) Omfg, supports tear a lot of people, but only on Olympus, because there they have an advantage over everyone else - a buff. And in the field? Yes, everyone runs under a full, supports for two sneezes. And mana burn now still damages probably like 2 Huriks, since it destroys everyone? :D While the support will burn mana, they will burn him 10 times.

5) SD doesn't have decent attacking skills, PPC, it feels like playing a tank had a strong effect on you, are you used to hitting with a simple attack? :) Glad is more damaging than SD many times over. Dancing? There is only one SD for the entire server, and running without dancing is a matter of honor? What prevents the same happiness from getting dances? Yes, nothing. Stans? Glad has it, it only works with a blunt, but you can write a macro. And the dark elves are very sensitive to camp. P def? I already wrote that from lvl 40, the database doesn’t even have an armor master. Well, what kind of random is it, everything is almost obvious :)
Zerg with supports in the second window, OMG! Where did you see this, is it not on the shoge? There, they say, a lot of interesting things, but what would it be... :D
Pzdts in general.

P
PaladinAleks 20.02.22

Fu .. no .. I won’t write anymore .. you have a typical opinion of a magician, I have a war ... We continue Temko)

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

People, give a link to some kind of Interlude database, of course, I'm willing to look at the skills.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

2Paladin, well, since there is nothing to add, we close our "small" dispute.

2StimbI4, there are skills here http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_human.html , all the way up to kamael.

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

Thanks!

U
UTka 20.02.22

Hehe... smooth will crush the number of abilities of any other physical. Only with the destroy under the FR will there be big problems, but with proper skill, the FR can be waited out without consequences.
SD and SVM have a high p.def only due to heavy armor. And so - not really. For a bow, this is not a problem - I saw how a bow of about 70th lvl YES 77th picked it up - the kite steers.

W
Webwish 20.02.22

Happiness on Kamael is a walking death, a killer who, if he gets to you, then kranty, you can already dig your own grave

PS without ESA, it somehow became dull here ...

U
UTka 20.02.22

Well .... I'm still current lvl 60 SR, but I can kill the hunger. Just considering the prospect, SR hits with abilities without a break and, perhaps, should at least once catch the famine. 6 seconds is a lot. Enough to take down half the meat.

W
Webwish 20.02.22

SR is understandable, the cold will not catch up with him, but if he gets closer (as often happens in mass pvp), then the cheese will not last long. SR is generally handsome, both in interlude and in kamael

M
Martinov 20.02.22

You can yell at me), but on C6 the cheese does not tear the smoothness, it has been checked more than once. As for "do not catch up", then this is C4.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

/me yells at Martinov.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Yelled at himself like? :))

M
Martinov 20.02.22

No, like you're on me. Let's stop offtopic.

PS But hunger will win.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Not a fact, not a fact :)

W
Webwish 20.02.22

Far from a fact

P
PunshAk47 20.02.22

awesome party - school bd and eu ... he played with friends like that. =)

M
MODIncognitO 20.02.22

Necro roll is a fact
Well, the destroer is also a roll if he catches up of course

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

Well, if you give the steering wheel, then mb and steers, and that's not a fact

C
CyberPsix 20.02.22

Titan rocks!!!!!!

k
kamaz360 20.02.22