3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StichLinII 20.02.22 06:39 am

Who better to play. Your opinion? (Lineage 2)

Who is cooler!?
213 Comments
Sort by:
U
UTka 20.02.22

Plina.... It's a pity that you can't wear a bow and a shield at the same time :) What about Rapid Fire?

C
Carbon 20.02.22

http://l2p.l2wh.com/buffs.html

Rapid fire cuts the range to 600. In pve and mini pvp it seems to be good (the clansmen use cheese). on sieges and large battles = a corpse in most cases.

U
UkuroG 20.02.22

Warlord rules. Pumping it up to lvl 70 is finally a cool class, but in pvp it is so-so, but on large vars it is useful to tank into the crowd and behind 2 magicians of all vars lay down in turn. I had that yesterday. 2 tanks Warlord 55 lvl and one destroyer 52 lvl 2 more mages cx and bd put a full party of 5 mages and 3 warriors. This is how a warlord can be useful on wars. Although it is better to take a kanesh paladin or a dark avenger, I always wanted to be a dark one. Also steering kla$$

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

In PvP, the warlord is not very much regardless of the scale. Palych and dark - with the agra nerf, all they have to do is run and hang stuns.

U
UkuroG 20.02.22

Sorry for the offtopic, but here I have a warlord lvl 55 fluff C not top yet Poleaxe here for some reason in the usual locations not for pvp does not plow the camp I can’t stop the dude but my friend has fluff C TOP orish poleakv he plows in my fluff is it huh??? And then it was also with D fluff

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

You are most likely just unlucky.

U
UTka 20.02.22

Not a fact - right now we have installed another update on the server, so Ets-class guns very often do not damage. That is, you knock the mob and he doesn’t care, even the slip / root does not roll. Glitches are different :)

O
Onegin 20.02.22

The people are the best class in the lineup is "Straight Hands". For example, everyone screaming necro and smooth in C4 will kill everyone, but no, it's very difficult to play smooth (tested on yourself), but of course if you master the skill, then you can tear them everyone. Therefore, having straight arms and at least some kind of combat tactics, you can make a death machine out of any class.

PS
Personally, I like the paladin, who like the same rare pro, please unsubscribe.

U
UTka 20.02.22

In C4 Glad of the current daggers can keel, the rest of the current at 78lvl with top equip. But on Interlude...

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

... The situation is little better. We put miles quite successfully, but there are problems with ranges.

2Romeo666

People the best class in the line is "Straight Hands".

Heh, such people always smiled. Straight arms, brain, tra-la-la ... l2 is very simple in terms of pvp, there is practically nothing to learn here. You either know how or you don't. The Persian masters quickly enough, there is still a little time to learn how to play in a party / clan / alli (team actions are shorter). No one decides what length and straightness of the arm, and no one has more brain volume, and who has what pro, buffs, lvl and gear.

For example, everyone screaming necro and smooth in C4 will kill everyone, but no, it’s very difficult to play smooth (tested on yourself), but of course if you master the skill, then you can tear everyone with it.

And here smooth xs, in c4 he is a natural gimp. And so you painted that smooth is difficult to play, you need skill ... but what about necro? :) Is it difficult to play too? He summoned a coat, turned on the TP and then glum-nuk-nuk, glum-nuk-nuk (repeat until all the adversaries were killed) is it also difficult now? And don’t talk about his abundance of skills here, half of them are not needed in pvp, it’s easier to kill with a couple of bones than risk your own skin, running up to the debuff distance and hoping for it to pass.

Therefore, having straight arms and at least some kind of combat tactics, you can make a death machine out of any class.

Make me a death machine from TK and other tanks, DB, SVs, supports, summoners.

O
Onegin 20.02.22

Make me a death machine from TK and other tanks, DB, SVs, supports, summoners.
If you put on a best S item and its PP 70+ buffnet, then it becomes no worse than a smooth one.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Uh-huh, in the "best" (there is still not the best ...) S the beast finally fell, 2 party gladov puts and bites with a magic pack.
Don't write nonsense.

V
Vygo 20.02.22

I don’t know about you, but I’m playing as a turant, and so far I’m not complaining, in pvp archers and daners go to bed as they like, magicians in 40% of cases, depending on whether I have time to run under the rabbit and give a stun. Against tanks, I agree that the same round cannot resist , except to run and shoot with balls), but this is shiz.

P
PaladinAleks 20.02.22

ExitZ .. So a picture for thought. http://pix.playground.ru/126883/7483/74962/

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

http://l2calc.l2blah.com/
You can wind up something else, so you didn’t manage to surprise me with numbers.
It's about naked stats.
And also, any DD, for example, the same gladness, has something that a tank will never achieve - abilities that increase dps at times. By the way, the majority of abilities ignore the shield in Glad => death of the tank.
And as I understand it, the FC is on the screen under the icon, but in real situations the icon is not always the case.

P
PaladinAleks 20.02.22

By the way, the majority of abilities ignore the shield in Glad => death of the tank.

Did you hear about the slam shield and the physical mirror?))

P
PaladinAleks 20.02.22

By the way, I can throw a pvp video of Lance (78) against a duelist (79). By the way, do not forget about the tribunal and the soul of the phoenix and the root. I'm not saying that cotton wool is smooth .. just the opposite .. but other classes are no less strong .. the same PP easily tears many magicians, and the same DB can do smoothness (all examples of course 3 prof .. 2nd prof is not discussed)
You just need to understand that the hands rule, the teamwork of the party and not stupidly zerg and a little gear.

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Damn :( I almost wrote war and peace, and then the computer rebooted ...

In short:

The slam shield will not help you, with the enemy’s high atk speed, skills fly only on the way, you don’t have time to click stupidly. And the physical mirror is either from c5, either it was nerfed with IL, before the chance of reflection was somewhere around 30-35%, now, God forbid, once in a couple of hundred skills it will reflect one. "Mostly, he fights with them.

About the video: you can capture a good moment for any class, so the video doesn't prove anything. I've seen videos of supports tearing up all sorts of daggers and archers, and what is it like every day? God forbid, once a month."
Tribunal... the crit rate drop isn't fatal. Ruth hangs quite a bit, and what will he give you, time to run off to heal? And try to get to the soul of the phoenix, lvl 79 is a very, very long time ... and this soul will help only in 1v1 pvp, supports will burst you during the battles.
PP tears mages? Where, on Olympus, in the arena? The vast majority of pvp is in the field, and there the PP is weak as a kitten.
DB will do a smooth job? How? :) Glad will catch and tear with abilities, the DB has neither horse, nor p-def, nor decent attacking skills.

You just need to understand that hands rule, the teamwork of the party and not stupidly zerg and a little gear.

Naive :)

U
UTka 20.02.22

Stupidly zerg drives - a fact. A crooked, undressed zerg doesn't rule, but a zerg like that doesn't last long. 1 on 1 rule hands and a little less gear, but epic>> hands. For bows and daggers, random, gear>>rend>>hands rules.
The DB has UD. A straight-handed database will tear a crooked smooth. A very crooked smoothness :)
I saw a video where the SPS with the dragon runs the warriors and shoots. Moreover, he himself killed 4 vars on the faitomagobafe pp and she. And what, it turns out that SPSs with dragons rule? :)

P
PaladinAleks 20.02.22

Phew .. I'm tired of answering all the questions)) We started. 1) under a ripost stance, smooth MP is definitely not enough for a fight, and accuracy and speed will be at zero .. when FC under the usual p. help) (fluff in FC of course on focus). 2) Well, supports tearing daggers for whom everything is decided only by a random spectacle is not rare, but as for the lukars, it’s not such a problem for SD and SM with them, their high p.def will decide the outcome. 3) everything I say for 78+ enchantments .. it makes no sense to conduct some demonstration fights and try to prove something by 50. It’s cool to be a tank in the battles .. they take you to the target last, and you run, give out camps, hate and sacrifice) (by the way, by throwing TOL on yourself, you can almost instantly heal yourself with your life sacrifice without spending a single mana). 3.. uh, like 4) already lost the brush)) You probably still live in C3 if you think that the heroophant is cotton wool. Mana burn will destroy a lot of cavo, and then we take heavier fluff or DCB and our victory. like 5) the 1st SD has much more damage due to greater strength and powerful dances, hp is not much less, I haven’t seen the camps near the gladness yet in action. according to p. deff are equal ... the result .. will decide randomly. In general, we rule with dragons, even without.))) And as for the zerg, I mean by the zerg a crowd of non-cors and SH with sapparts in the second window, even if everything is with catfish and arches. Such a crowd will be easily torn apart by half the forces with live supporters and the right buffs in the same gear. Who disagrees in something, write ... I will check). By the way, I want to hear an opinion about Dualist pvp with PC. (tactics)