3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StichLinII 20.02.22 06:39 am

Who better to play. Your opinion? (Lineage 2)

Who is cooler!?
213 Comments
Sort by:
E
Engell 20.02.22

When I wrote about the Colosseum, I meant the Olympics)

S
StichLinII 20.02.22

Hooray

A
Atredis 20.02.22

Comrades!

-
-U2- 20.02.22

Comrades!

no such class

-
-Lana- 20.02.22

Oh, well, here you can argue for a long time Bishop - purely a class for a party, he can’t really stand anyone, they did n’t say

anything about the tanks right away, and they did the right thing.
but what a char yopte it is, it’s difficult without a bishop. but taking into account pvp on selbuffs, then Bishop still rules .. with a tank, yes, I immediately said .. but so you also keep in mind that the tank is compared to the same summoners, gnomes .. and so on ... not really otozhzhot
and in C5 YES vs Bishop 90 to 10 I give that Bishop vin with erase ^^

we are talking about pvp on self-buffs, which actually takes place only at the Olympics :P
yes, yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about,

well then, even in the list of worthy Bishke's competitors on selfies should add PP to the heap ;P and warcryer :O
PP meat (especially touching PP, who buff themselves fire finally :D). I still can’t agree with the doomcraer, but it’s also unlikely at all (considering if there is good bija / gear, etc.)

C
Carbon 20.02.22

PP meat (especially touching PP, who buff themselves fire finally :D). I still can’t agree with the doomcraer, but it’s also unlikely at all (given if there is good bija / gear, etc.)

once again I’m convinced that we play different games :>

-
-Lana- 20.02.22

Well, maybe I came across crooked brews and pp .. or I’m a megacoolgamer ;D or good friends who will supply pvp with both gear and epic, but on self-bafs many people are afraid to pvp with me,
damn it, let’s do it on LL2 acc, you’ll do it for five minutes of business. .rates 9000 in 10 minutes 78 and money for gear (we'll be without sharpening) and we'll make PVP hawks on selfies without bots =)

C
Carbon 20.02.22

PVP hawks on selfies without bots

o_0

I don't have a client on my computer right now :]

W
Webwish 20.02.22

and in C5 YES vs Bishop 90 to 10 I give that Bishop vin with erase ^^ 0o
If
YES hands grow from the wrong place

L
LeonardoX 20.02.22

Listen people Lukar will bring anyone he wants to high lvl, there's no need to argue here!

L
LeonardoX 20.02.22

after 3 pros, he can try to endure anyone, and even after the second one.

L
LeonardoX 20.02.22

If S is a bow, and even sharpened under +12. All the khan guys, maybe the current if the necromancer is filled up on high lvl.

d
d3vol 20.02.22

Why I'am With Stupid?(c) _ Klex

C
Carbon 20.02.22

the lukars are certainly cool... but they are nothing compared to the mysteg gnome >:-E

W
Webwish 20.02.22

but they are nothing compared to the mystic dwarf.
O great mystic dwarf!! By the way, he's great at casting spells :)

Now it's not bad TX

E
Engell 20.02.22

2 LeonardoX - Yes, +12 is cool of course ) Especially on the off server ))

C
Carbon 20.02.22

+65535 ownz

W
Webwish 20.02.22

LeonardoX
Sharpen the S cannon to +12 ShKshnik, or Dashnik (better for him), and I'll take out any sly one with them

E
Engell 20.02.22

Especially cool will look like a sly one who caught a shake and (if PvPshitsya with YES) a hamstring and an inevitable
stun

C
Carbon 20.02.22

Gentlemen - mu here it seems about who is better to PLAY, and not just PvPshitsya)

the answer to this question was invented a long time ago - play who you like:]