3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StichLinII 20.02.22 06:39 am

Who better to play. Your opinion? (Lineage 2)

Who is cooler!?
213 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alon[inquisitor] 20.02.22

they always rule for some reason, those who play =)))))))))))
blah, even if the dude plays for the spoiler, he will die, but he will prove that the gnomes rule =0

A

right now I'm playing for FR cool class on a server there are few of them shas some smooth hawks mx yes, for me it's more interesting to play those who are very few on the server the same Over is a PPC beast =)

k
kamaz360 20.02.22

played orc as for me it sucks

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

IMHO orcs are the hardest to pump. Orc shamans are generally xs that they are not magicians, and not tanks%)
But magic is beautifully cast ^_^

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Destra has the fastest swing in the game :)

V
Varmag 20.02.22

take ShP

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

Well, I was talking about shamans)) I remember I wanted to reroll on OL on x10 serac, while lvl 18 filled the stsuk almost died xD. After that, I don’t look in the direction of the shamans)))

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Shamans should be downloaded not as magicians, but as warriors - heavy armor and dagger SA focus / duals. In this way, the quality is more or less moving forward. This is natural solo, but in a party you work as a support and a controller.

U
UTka 20.02.22

By the way, dwarfs still work .... picking up this tin can with a ton of CPU pots in your pocket is extremely problematic, and his hammer crash goes very well.

S
StimbI4 20.02.22

With a full buff in the epic bige in C4, the dwarves do not present any special problems for the magician.

g
good baron 20.02.22

And what kind of combat spells did I see from Bish?

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

Well, this is a support, or rather a healer, and his only task is to heal and resh. He only has 1 combat spell as a last resort, with a tiny dmg that only works against undead.

A

It’s better to take a bow and go pashit =) if you make hot soy, it’s instant

E
ExitZ 20.02.22

PP is good to PK only all sorts of self-buff solokach noobs on the GFSh, and even then it’s not a fact that it will come out.

A

=) well, you can yell at them in pvp

v
vol4ara7 20.02.22

DESTR!!!!! Green Brothers!!!!!!!!

S
SEDIMIN 20.02.22

For 2 years of playing experience, it became clear that all classes are good, you just need to find your niche, and not try to steer everyone. If you like close combat and powerful damage - choose Glad, Tyrant, Destroyer, Dager. But be prepared for that! straight-handed! The mage will overwhelm you. Do you like to shoot from a distance and run fast: please choose archers. But if you do catch up, it will hurt. Adore combat magic: fork, necr, cx, sps. But then again, if they get to you... Well, the class of supports and buffers is a state of mind. Tanks, on the other hand, are creatures that are difficult to pick open, but they can’t do anything either :)

A
AJIex 20.02.22

For 3 years of playing L2, I realized that hawks rule on c5 and further because there is a transfer of supur crits flying here with my friend in real life on Extreme (maybe you know) the nickname IiIAJIexIiI hawk was nubl and ger but has not yet started selling for vmz was +10shyn and then he gave the magicians a full pack of 5-8k crits ))

U
UTka 20.02.22

Play on a normal server, I'll see what crits you will give on a packed mage and what it is on you.

U
UkuroG 20.02.22

I played for a considerable number of classes for my small half a year of playing experience. The result of spending half the time on a pvp server. Well, so I started with a small warlord, but it’s not a bad class at all, and if there is a friend, then they will be very pleased with you. On the pvp server on C4, I played with many classes, played as a paladin, I didn’t like it, the tanks have few skills, so I immediately decided to pump another Persian. I pumped up the smoothness of the norms, to be honest, you can play, but each time you sing to improve the weapon so that the shooter with skills. I played cx, I liked it sooo much, but then I decided to swing ATP and then it was a hell of a game for them. Then I downloaded C6 and started playing on C6 pvp server. Well, there I started with TXa, I didn’t really like it because THi are some rat-backbiters who are just waiting for you to come out to hit you in the back with the hope that the crit will pass and you will die in one go, otherwise they dump the fuck off the field. Lukars also didn’t like a few skills, and again, because of those who played with them, they run out of a joke and shoot at you until you find where they are shooting from, you will already die. I took a sub-cooker, I’ll tell you it was very pleasant to play with it, but in pvp tx it will do it anyway, and then I took a tyrant and now he came to ecstasy. I played it, ran with the clan through the vars, endured a bunch of Persians, I really liked this class, I advise everyone, but if you want an uber on C6, swing the CC, I haven’t seen who the CC took away (well, probably the over will withstand it) and then it’s up to you to decide how Lukars also didn’t like a few skills, and again, because of those who played with them, they run out of a joke and shoot at you until you find where they are shooting from, you will already die. I took a sub-cooker, I’ll tell you it was very pleasant to play with it, but in pvp th it will do it anyway, and then I took a tyrant and now he came to ecstasy. I played it, ran with the clan through the vars, endured a bunch of Persians, I really liked this class, I advise everyone, but if you want an uber on C6, swing the CC, I haven’t seen who the CC took away (well, probably the over will withstand it) and then it’s up to you to decide how Lukars also didn’t like a few skills, and again, because of those who played with them, they run out of a joke and shoot at you until you find where they are shooting from, you will already die. I took a sub-cooker, I’ll tell you it was very pleasant to play with it, but in pvp th it will do it anyway, and then I took a tyrant and now he came to ecstasy. I played it, ran with the clan through the vars, endured a bunch of Persians, I really liked this class, I advise everyone, but if you want an uber on C6, swing the CC, I haven’t seen who the CC took away (well, probably the over will withstand it) and then it’s up to you to decide how