3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
memberlogs 05.03.22 02:07 am

There was a most unpleasant problem ((Diablo 2)

For once, I decided to dress like a human being, and in particular to make "Polodin" on hammers in eni. Spent 49 classic mules on nm and converted 5 of them to have at least a couple of minds, pools on the Lod. And actually the problem: I passed them nm on cl, and after converting it turned out to be not passed ((What did I do wrong? (And Hell on cl forty is not pulling yet)
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
ADRN 05.03.22

you need to lead the mules to hell until the 3rd act, and the 3rd act is already done on the software.

m
memberlogs 05.03.22

I see (That is, you have to shake the sorceress a little more (

o
obsessed 05.03.22

make "Polodin" on the hammers in Eni.
memberlogs, good luck. ;-) you

will have to shake the sorceress a little more (
you have it lvl 45 and also Dame? :D

m
memberlogs 05.03.22

60 lvl, I just went to hell ... I just can’t get to xx (no one to swing with (

3m3m 05.03.22

60 lvla vpolne dostatochno chtob tawit mulov do 4 acta hella, nado liw gramotno raskidat skilli, chut-chut priodetsa i znat nekotorie hitrosti, kotorie znachitelno oblegchayt paravozing na helle, na forume est posobie po gramotnomy paravozingy

o
obsessed 05.03.22

memberlogs, you just need to get to the 4th act.. damn it, well, I can't promise, but scribble an acc in your face, if you can.

60 lvla vpolne dostatochno
3m3m, in half an evening I changed the rubbish from 28 to 75. if they run hcs - it's better to stick once, finish the lvl to fat - with hp and mana it will be more fun, IMHO.

m
memberlogs 05.03.22

Thanks everyone!

m
memberlogs 05.03.22

I just can't get to xx (everyone is already rocking there....

o
obsessed 05.03.22

memberlogs, scribble acc in the face. there is nothing terrible in this if you do not write the password. ;D

S
SergeyS1988 05.03.22

ya 4estno podumal, 4to ewe odin 4elovek poteryal ss

m
memberlogs 05.03.22

I sent you a private message with my account

m
memberlogs 05.03.22

And why, when you start 7 mules in turn, the last three have problems with entering the server? (meaning you have to wait a long time)

a
angry duck 05.03.22

cl=4 acts normal+4 acts nm+ 1 act nl=9
9 acts on covte= nm (because there is 5 act)
understood the train of thought?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

nel sovte
evil duck, Che :D

c
codw 05.03.22

And why, when you start 7 mules in turn, the last three have problems with entering the server?
so conceived
pg this is hell, you have to suffer here ;D

f
firkax 05.03.22

lvl 60, I just went to hell... I just can’t get to xx (there is no one to swing with (
in xx at a level below 75 only noobs swing,
however, what else to expect from paravozers

) And why when you start 7 mules in turn, the last three have problems with entering the server? (that is, you have to wait a long time)
because wigs are not a normal way to play at all

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

in xx at a level below 75, only noobs swing
+1
non-noobs pay vex and after 2 hours they have a chara, pumped up to 60
I can arrange if you are interested

m
memberlogs 05.03.22

What's the point of paying for quality? I'm quite happy to ride myself. And the problems that arise are something like a challenge)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

memberlogs, some problems are like this - you want to park near your work, but the director of your enterprise scratches your car with a nail. be patient, yes. or carry 6 mules. )

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Purely neighing, I’ll unsubscribe here, the title of the topic corresponds :-)
in general, there was an episode recently, I caught on kl slippers with 30% frw and 5 dex. slippers krap, but the game hung and I flew out. I climb back - there is no game. created a new one - slippers are unrecognized. =)

and the second one just happened: we walked with a brow to hell Dee, I fell, litter and bo barb, all lord / lady. barba wanted to bar. palom went "before", forty - to low hp for Dee. barba barred. Everything is ok, but sore writes: "QUEST COMPLETE !!!". well, what to do, to hell with it. but only if the barbu wrote "henceforth, you will be called a baron", then litter - no. Wait, I'm creating a game with her - she's still a lady. =)