3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
memberlogs 05.03.22 02:07 am

There was a most unpleasant problem ((Diablo 2)

For once, I decided to dress like a human being, and in particular to make "Polodin" on hammers in eni. Spent 49 classic mules on nm and converted 5 of them to have at least a couple of minds, pools on the Lod. And actually the problem: I passed them nm on cl, and after converting it turned out to be not passed ((What did I do wrong? (And Hell on cl forty is not pulling yet)
111 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

about! OUR PERSON!!! :D
Yes, firk has long been speaking out against locomotives. If anyone is interested, I am also for their ban WITHOUT raising the drop of runes. Well, you can understand me - I'm traumatized by the old versions of the classics, where you run in rarks and bend over. Rare gear is much more interesting than unique/runed gear just because of the unpredictability, because of this feeling of anticipation before holding down the identification scroll, because of this disappointment after using it, prompting you to go further and further...

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Yes, firk has long spoken out against steam locomotives.
Episcop_moo, it's a pity he's not an admin! ;C

because of the unpredictability, because of this feeling of anticipation before clamping the scroll
to the point!

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

>> And how it will be better?
I once figured out that a perf neck came out (if I'm not mistaken) by 20% more damage than a rare uncooked one. All sorts of lo, ohm, ias / ed do not compensate for this. Well, MB with minds, he will be somewhere better.

B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

perf vulture had ... 20% more damage than
rare vulture Rar vulture is an obsessed's dream.

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

Yep, with five sockets.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

QLinkee
Counted everything very carefully. The vulture, taking into account only the gun, has 4 more damage than the rar with the same speed parameters, self-repair, and 2 Lo. At the same time, one free suffix remains, from which you can get this max damage or lich of yours. The calculations proceeded from the put on the lord and grief. The lord took it for 35. I consider this the absolute fault of rarka, since cs / ds also works for the entire max damage from the inventory.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

blah, the answer was devoured! :With
bd_sm[TDPG], I'm not arguing "rarka vs vulture: what's up?" because I can’t calculate it myself yet, but it’s obvious that the chance to catch (if you look for a crowd of ants) a rarka with everything you want is 100500 times less than the chance to stupidly weld a neck with a guaranteed set of clear affixes. as long as there are wigs, there is no motivation to look for rarku. fewer seekers - even less chance of finding.

I think this is the absolute fault of rarka, since cs / ds also works for the entire max damage from the inventory.
we all know that the combination of the right properties is valuable. 2 sockets didn't fall out on the steep drain - and only one Lo and ds are the same as Grif's.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

The dream of an obsessed about extremely elusive state rares is already working on my PG.
bd_sm[TDPG], I want there to be intrigue (like when a noob catches Chum). :-) so that there is a property, for example (in pink letters, SHOUT!!): damage +(100-200) varies, dropping out very rarely*.
Spoiler*Damage gosa rarki consists of the rarest combination of the right properties. the probability of such a combination "drops" sharply as each new property is added to the wishlist. I interpret for the introduction of ONE property. essno, the chance of its appearance will be high and it must certainly be lowered so that there are not too many evil ghosts.
such a drin will be evil when ~ 4 cool properties + this new one fall out. if the father goes to pvp with him, the moderator will be aware and all opponents will have the right to yell: "fuck you, put on the neck, read it! ((". in pvm he still won’t bypass the casters (IM, the affected area). but the item will fit into the concept of firka that "there should be few clothes" (and here he, ofc, is right)

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

I also carefully counted ... This is from 37sts 3md. Rarka with 450u/20max/40ias/2juice(lo+lo). Master crits were 32%

Grief ba:
Base dmg 24-71
+15ed: 27-81
+400 dmg: 427-481
+111 max dmg scs: 427-592
Avg: 509.5
Ds: 0.7
Avg ds: 866 ,15
Ds+cs: 0.796
Avg ds+cs: 915

Rare ba:
Base dmg: 24-71
Eth: 36-106
450ed: 198-583
+20dmg suffix: 198-603
+111 max dmg scs: 198-714
Avg: 456
Ds: 0.9
Avg ds: 866.4
Ds+cs: 0.932
Avg ds+cs: 881

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

QLinkee So
be it, I was wondering about less crit and ds. The neck comes out on empty damage and is really indispensable in a one-handed slot.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], in principle, don't care who is indispensable there. I just want to come up with something so that the seasons differ from each other with memories of clothes that happen only once! :-)

[edit] Here's an option - let the Clone with a 1/34 chance drop not annix, but "essence". drop it on any melee barrel and it has a 2% chance to cast AD on striking. ;D