3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
memberlogs 05.03.22 02:07 am

There was a most unpleasant problem ((Diablo 2)

For once, I decided to dress like a human being, and in particular to make "Polodin" on hammers in eni. Spent 49 classic mules on nm and converted 5 of them to have at least a couple of minds, pools on the Lod. And actually the problem: I passed them nm on cl, and after converting it turned out to be not passed ((What did I do wrong? (And Hell on cl forty is not pulling yet)
111 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], in my opinion, Schatso makes a bunch of rare-hats both on the mentioned ones and on the necro, and in some places on ICQ. and add. fcr becomes desperately needed when Inigma appears (which is "not for everyone"). but to hell with it. It is the chance of a difficult-to-predict combination of stats that attracts me, as in the CL Rarks. in lode, to get past a shaka or a viper, a rarka usually needs to jump over his head. I would like to either lower the bar for rarks, or raise the bar for uniques. well, I just would like to.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
well, xs, it would have been a different game already,
but to eradicate monotonous zadrotstvo from it in this way will still not work

f
firkax 05.03.22

ZRDn
That's the whole point, if with the current chance of dropping high runes there would be no steam locomotives, then only very lucky or pvm players could save up for money in a couple of years,
it would be great
who would hardly be able to go to pvp (and even it won’t help them, as they say: eggs interfere with a bad dancer), and mainly those who have been playing d2 for a long time go to pvp and it’s unlikely that they will get high on mobs for so long, and it turns out everything you say leads to the degradation of pvp. ..
well, if ENI doesn't "help" them, then here's the pvp balance for you - pvm nerds have gear, pvp nerds have "skill", and we'll see who wins (in fact, you didn't take into account that teams of pvm + pvp players can be formed that will have both will eventually be in the top - and this is also good, team play should be encouraged)

f
firkax 05.03.22

and by the way, yes, I think that this is it -
mainly those who have been playing d2 for a long time go to pvp , it’s
not a normal situation at all, and from the elimination of the specified crowd of “hells” (who immediately call any newcomer to pvp to zadrotit on the neck / forti / enigma / other speck and only then go pvp) in general it will only get better

f
firkax 05.03.22

Obsessed
, he was bitten by trolls many times and he sometimes considers himself one of
them, I will not speak for all my posts, but in this thread I am writing quite seriously and I am not trying to troll anyone

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
that would be great
. And what's so great about that? to put on a normal pvp chara would have to zadrotit ~ 1/10 life chtol? DD
it would not be a game, but some kind of nonsense.
well, if eni doesn't "help" them, then here's the pvp balance for you - pvm nerds have gear, pvp nerds have "skill", and we'll see who wins
. There is still no balance, because. no matter what the pvmschik wears, he will still remain one. in fact, you didn’t take into account that teams of pvm
+ pvp players can be formed who will have both and eventually be in the top - and this is also good, team play should be encouraged
each other, imagine what will happen when they "starve" without runes))

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

>> team play should be encouraged
A team of me and seven mules is well encouraged.

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
I won’t speak for all my posts, but in this thread I’m writing quite seriously and I’m not trying to troll
anyone, I suppose)
and from eliminating the indicated crowd of “hells” (who immediately call any newcomer to pvp to zadrotit on the vulture / forti / enigma / other Krap and only then go pvp) in general, it will only get better
It turns out that you are in favor of pg sliding to the very bottom? but no, I understood your cunning plan)) do you want all the pvpshers to leave in order to roam the rest of the bakers themselves, who even the vulture has not seen in their eyes? DD
And by the way, why is this not a normal situation? everything comes with experience and pvp in d2 is no exception, so it's not even just normal, but natural)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

do you want all the pvpshers to leave in order to roam around with the remaining
ZRDn, damn it, you're not a psychic, are you? <;DD

that would be great
firkax, but do you have the power to influence or do you write like a simple player?

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

Obsessed
ofc psychic ;D I can also predict that firk's plan will not work, he will watch for a bar in the IR set near the city and crush his archery forty, after which he will lead his smither under the lt but the bar is also not made with a finger, and rolls it into a light one too D

f
firkax 05.03.22

funny assumptions)
but seriously, I didn’t intend to pk anyone, but more than once I observed the following
, a noob enters pvp, at the beginning he plays normally either with the same noobs, or they give in to him (I have Smith, for example, on a swap azur roofing felts something something like this was specially for this), then everyone has fun
then "atets" comes in, tells the noob what kind of noob he is and that he will not achieve anything here, etc., as a result of which the player loses interest in pvp (either simply decides that it would be better to continue pvm, or to study some kind of thread like wigs, after which he will most likely abandon the game from boredom)
if there were fewer such "acs", then there would be more pvp players, even if ZRDn would not be interested in playing with them, but they would be interested in playing with each other (you don't have to be so selfish and think only about yourself)

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
Personally, I didn’t do such garbage, but I didn’t even arrange a PC on br)) And I don’t remember that someone aggroed at a noob if he didn’t start first ... But I remember how you flew forty into the game, threw everyone a host in that including noobs starting to fly and fire at everything that moves, in my opinion you interfere with this no less than if someone told the noob that he is a noob))

o
obsessed 05.03.22

but in my opinion, finally fuck who does what in the game. If a noob doesn't believe in himself, that's his business. or he can take the words of ACA with hostility and begin to "hone his hands." and pitch can motivate you to get carried away with peppe.

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

Obsessed
In principle, it is true, but I think that this motivates few people, so to speak, in the right direction, but it is unlikely that after that the noob will delete d2 and run to sob into the pillow, such motivation is more likely to get, for example, someone like Deniska and the like who will hang a bunch of dr and abs on themselves, just to punish the offender ...)
And something tells me that right now firk will write that a bunch of abs and dr is normal D

o
obsessed 05.03.22

ZRDn, ;DDD yes you, my friend, firkoved! ;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

the debaters in this thread do not understand that no matter how you change the balance, the noobs will still remain noobs, and the fathers will be the fathers, they will simply change color
that yesterday the noob in viper and shaki baked the father in Eni with Bist, then tomorrow the noob in Pisant Crown will gank father with oath
and besides, the transition to a new balance will hurt the hares of the brain of noobs, and fathers tend to quickly adapt to anything
and everything that can be farmed and optimized on a pvp character in a foreseeable time with a new downgraded drop will furiously farmed and optimized by the fathers

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Well, it's all by itself ) The essence remains the same: if you remove the main source of runes, you will get an improved version of cl where in principle nothing will change, but d2 will no longer be the same ))
Obsessed This is
not the first time I argue with him D

o
obsessed 05.03.22

The debaters in this thread don't understand that
bd_sm[TDPG], I personally don't care about up or downgrade. I would like only one thing - that after catching rare peppers from Pindle, I would poke "recognize", I understood that the scrolls of the 2nd id-volume were over, cursed, climbed into the city (to Malacht), bought scrolls, recognized and saw with delight "10% fcr +++". but about whining, show-off, atsov and noobs - this is not for me. :-)

remove the main source of runes - you will get an improved version of cl
ZRDn, I don't think you can get it that easily. just start furious farming LK/Travi. if the runword is imba and there are no comparable rares, it will still be farmed. another question is that 100% in a game way. whining "runes don't fall" won't change that, ofc. BUT (!) if, due to the decrease in the number of imba-rw on the server, uniques (Death cleaver) / sets become a little more appreciated - this is nothing, IMHO. however, uniques will not become rares from this, which means that this is not a pro-updated class. :-)

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

Obsessed
Well, in my opinion, the fact that uniques and some runes remain - this will make up cl out of the log, and not just cl))
And although uniques, rares, sets will be more valuable, they will still be sold cheaply because they are stupid there won't be many runes on the server... It may already turn out like this - the runes themselves will become a commodity, and the gear will be the currency, that is, the runes will be used only for expensive rw, and the gear will be exchanged)) mb for someone this will be interesting , but I think it's a little crazy)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

ZRDn, what does "some kind of runes" mean? =) the runes are the same, check out the topic for Unexpected drop - the players catch them and the ants will have a very big motivation to graze the noobs in the chat with cries of "Ber fell for me !!!!". this grazing, of course, is an unpleasant occupation, but Firkus will be happy - his fathers have become worse! ;D
maybe delirious.. xs, if there are fears that this will screw up the gameplay, you can.. you can make ONE MORE mule drop! <;D