3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22 12:03 am

[oftop] Kolyan was taken away... (Diablo 2)

members of the forum, I just xs where to write. the situation in brief is as follows (it won’t work in short, I’m afraid):
I myself am a 2nd year student, I live in a hostel in a room with 3 more students. Two of them are my classmates. one of them is Kolyan, he has done something bad over the past 2-3 years, and over the past year - the worst (krch did not go to university for almost a year, thinking that it would cost him that). just now, at 7:30 am Kyiv time, two strong guys in military uniform entered the room (it was open because it was hot), woke up Kolyan and took him away with the words "you will pass the commission and return." he took with him a student, passport and ascribed. if they let him go, then he will most likely go into the room, collect the most necessary things and try to dump him home, and he lives in ... CRIMEA.
the most interesting thing in all this is that his mother thinks that everything is in order with him, that he goes to the university, does everything, passes everything. He talks to her every evening on Skype.
scary, sir. I'm going to take my coursework today. I spoke out.
142 Comments
Sort by:
k
kewelldkny 11.03.22

way out: stop lying to yourself and those who are dear to you.

S
Suffragile 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Nozri
He was taken as a volunteer by 100500 - to fight against people like him for the interests of rich comrades - there is just a "truce" in full swing. God forbid, of course, but soon we will be captured by each other and, during interrogations, remember who had what accs / Persians in pg.

M
MKUltra 11.03.22

The author hurt me for the sick (
I myself need to somehow get a credit for physical education, provided that I was there 3 times for the whole semester and today is the last day of the session ((I’ll go
now to somehow solve this issue or I’ll have to transfer it to autumn

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

Suffragile
will be taken away as a volunteer if he starts signing autographs for nothing. and so - for the usual military service, clean the boots. it’s just that if they let him go and don’t take away the documents, then he will go on the run. his mother is God's dandelion, and it looks the same as what her reaction will be when it turns out that he has not been going to university for a year, but came home because otherwise he would have been taken to the army.
p.s.
nothing to brag about. I planned to start on the boat together in the new season with one type, but I didn’t start without him. but I want to play - I went to the classics to download my favorite close. took 24 yesterday.

G
GG4 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Nozri
Don't worry like that, no one will be able to escape. the third world war will begin soon and we will all be there. I hope we will fight using standard methods, without a nuclear arsenal, otherwise the planet will be a mess.

S
Suffragile 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Nozri
Go on XC - we have fun - what is worth only a triple rip of smithers from the meph in ut

R
RainInTheNight 11.03.22

If he still has something left in his head, let him run as fast as he can to his mother's house.

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

Suffragil
yes dumb to me on xc. I can only play in a group, but I rip myself quickly.

RainInTheNight
if they let him out even for a day, he will.

S
Suffragile 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-notsri,
Whom do you like to drive? - I sip with a sumoner - even a grower finds it difficult to rip with me. Well, if wind dudu or Java ama then generally guud.

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

Well
, I’ve already started close, now I would like a hamer. although I understand that you need all the same close. are you on the boat or on the cl?

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

they won't let him go, sorry.

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Notsri
"They will take him as a volunteer if he starts signing autographs for nothing."
When I served a term in Armenia near the border with Turkey and Georgia, at the end of my service, my friend and I accidentally found a pile of papers, which indicated that half of our battalion was serving under a contract. There were papers for me, and my signature was there, you know, mine, although I didn’t sign anywhere, like this.

o
obsessed 11.03.22

over the past 2-3 years he has done something bad, and over the past year - the worst (krch did not go to university for almost a year, thinking that it would cost him so)
Yeshua Ha-Nozri, you write like that, as if he robbed people or leaned towards action. what happened in the last 2-3 years?

c
cat-stargazer 11.03.22

Obsessed
For the last 2-3 years he has been inciting Ga-Notsri to acts, and in the last year the worst has begun ..... :))))))))))))))))

o
obsessed 11.03.22

kot-stargazer, in short, eager to get rid of sexual persecution, Yeshua snitched him to the Banderites and they took him to "their red army". ((

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

Obsessed
and then he is scared of fat =(

T
Torum. 11.03.22

Delete it.

K
KurshakovIS 11.03.22

as a "damned Muscovite", I assume that Kolyan was taken away according to the order of the university (the one for expulsion). And they were taken to the ATO, which Ukraine needs to justify belt-tightening.

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

in short, they wanted to send him to the service today, but he somehow dumped, returned to the hostel, took the most necessary things, bought a ticket and left. judging by the direction of the ticket - he wants to return home to the Crimea.

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Nozri
Campaign, he also did something bad there :D