3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22 12:03 am

[oftop] Kolyan was taken away... (Diablo 2)

members of the forum, I just xs where to write. the situation in brief is as follows (it won’t work in short, I’m afraid):
I myself am a 2nd year student, I live in a hostel in a room with 3 more students. Two of them are my classmates. one of them is Kolyan, he has done something bad over the past 2-3 years, and over the past year - the worst (krch did not go to university for almost a year, thinking that it would cost him that). just now, at 7:30 am Kyiv time, two strong guys in military uniform entered the room (it was open because it was hot), woke up Kolyan and took him away with the words "you will pass the commission and return." he took with him a student, passport and ascribed. if they let him go, then he will most likely go into the room, collect the most necessary things and try to dump him home, and he lives in ... CRIMEA.
the most interesting thing in all this is that his mother thinks that everything is in order with him, that he goes to the university, does everything, passes everything. He talks to her every evening on Skype.
scary, sir. I'm going to take my coursework today. I spoke out.
142 Comments
Sort by:
T
T Fox 11.03.22

stre1nikov
Served - a servant.

U
Uncle Fred 11.03.22

I got into a sports company, lost 12 kg, got an injury incompatible with sports, served on a ship ... then operations (already in civilian life and at my own expense, in the army, after all, the medical unit was down). Now no boxing, no jogging, only turnstiles ... xs, maybe it would be better to cut it off. And so there is nothing terrible there, in schools sometimes this hazing is worse. And it's only been a year now...

k
kewelldkny 11.03.22

*In general, about the system. This message has no recipient.

army? 95% of the units are thousands of thousands of freeloaders, including officers, for which billions of dollars are allocated annually, while at the same time pensioners live on a penny, children get sick and cannot be provided with free assistance in Russia, and the working class works for a gray beggarly salary, dooming themselves to a hungry old age .

Served? well done. go for a can of beer in the young people's park, heal, how fun it was to carry the girls in the heap.

o
obsessed 11.03.22

pensioners live on a penny , children get sick and they cannot get free help in Russia ©

h
heart carver 11.03.22

"People who don't want to feed their own army will feed someone else's." ©

That's right. It remains only to ask the question: why is our own army so good and is someone else's army so bad, if pensioners live on a penny, children get sick and cannot be provided with free assistance in Russia, and the working class works for a gray beggarly salary dooming itself to a hungry old age.

k
kewelldkny 11.03.22

Obsessed, people who don't want to feed their own army will feed someone else's.

yes, not a question at all. if conscience / upbringing and the current situation allows, change citizenship and please.
So it turns out that you can stigmatize everyone as enemies of the people, because. phrase is relevant for all areas.

-work -sports
-army
-intellectual
work
-medicine/health
-protection of citizens
, etc., etc.

Create conditions and people reach out. or what? and they don’t create conditions and want people to lay down with bones? damn dogs =(

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

I wanted to write here, but there is no time. I hurry to the train. he did not serve, but entered the military department at the university. I'm going to go once a week to be honest for 2 years. hazing for me is the worst thing in the army. when an order is given by a senior in rank, it’s normal, but when I’m annoyed by the same as me just because he’s a closet, and I’m a skinny, then this army went to *****.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.03.22

kewelldkny
what if I tell you that you yourself can create the conditions by consciously choosing this path, instead of barking at the caravan?

Heart Carver
A is easy to check. Suffice it to recall what is happening now in the countries where the foreign military contingent is stationed instead of the native one.

k
kewelldkny 11.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], this is not about me and not about you at all.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.03.22

kewelldkny
the general mistake of the generation is to think that "it's not about me"
speech, in fact, is always "about me"

S
Sergei Romanov 11.03.22

Collection of Anonymous Debt Students

m
mr true 11.03.22

Sergei Romanov
and you are not one of them))

k
kewelldkny 11.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG] Never liked demagogy. I think we can end there.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.03.22

kewelldkny
Touches the infantilism of adults. Finish, if you like.

k
kewelldkny 11.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], I gave my opinion on today's army. I'm sure you have your own, the author has his own .. Everything else is lyrics. I see no point in talking about anything and everything.
I like doing more than talking.

o
obsessed 11.03.22

I like doing more than talking.
kewelldkny, but it's the other way around for me. :-)

working class
RainInTheNight, damn it, I'm getting old.. :-)

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

he wrote a whole story there, it consists of an rtf file and a picture. interesting story, I want to share with you. I'll throw this case in the archive, the archive - on a file hosting service, but on which one?

B
Biscop_moo 11.03.22

On one where you have to wait a minute before downloading, so to speak, to give people one last chance to come to their senses.

h
hangover 11.03.22

Yeshua Ga-Nozri
Zaley on PG, what to invent?

added:
You can make it as a paladin evader guide and put it in dox.

f
firkax 11.03.22

the topic is crazy, and the author continues to put nonsense into it, however, it provoked some kind of discussion (without the participation of the author)

, surprisingly, Obsessed wrote something meaningful

kewelldkny, Heart Carver
and these some kind of nonsense

working class - how did they resent 100 years ago?

the working class works for a gray beggarly salary dooming yourself to a hungry old age
if you don’t want to be hungry - go grow food in the field, there is a lot of land, if you don’t pretend to be something close to the center, then
there’s a lot of space in the villages for free - those who have intelligence there smaller, they leave for the cities, here you can get a house for free and a job so that you are not hungry

By the way, about "beggarly" salaries - what are they? otherwise I heard from many people a completely inadequate assessment of the minimum normal income per month, overestimated by 3 times in relation to the real
one, probably due to the passion for some [censored] equipment like iPhones and new auto-foreign cars every year

bd_sm[TDPG]
and what, if I tell you that you yourself can create the conditions by consciously choosing this path, instead of barking at the caravan?
and of course this is correct