3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22 12:03 am

[oftop] Kolyan was taken away... (Diablo 2)

members of the forum, I just xs where to write. the situation in brief is as follows (it won’t work in short, I’m afraid):
I myself am a 2nd year student, I live in a hostel in a room with 3 more students. Two of them are my classmates. one of them is Kolyan, he has done something bad over the past 2-3 years, and over the past year - the worst (krch did not go to university for almost a year, thinking that it would cost him that). just now, at 7:30 am Kyiv time, two strong guys in military uniform entered the room (it was open because it was hot), woke up Kolyan and took him away with the words "you will pass the commission and return." he took with him a student, passport and ascribed. if they let him go, then he will most likely go into the room, collect the most necessary things and try to dump him home, and he lives in ... CRIMEA.
the most interesting thing in all this is that his mother thinks that everything is in order with him, that he goes to the university, does everything, passes everything. He talks to her every evening on Skype.
scary, sir. I'm going to take my coursework today. I spoke out.
142 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 11.03.22

yes, I forgot to write - the modern army is primarily scientific and technical organizations in the defense sphere, without them the infantry will not help in any way
, I don’t know how the situation is with their financing at the moment

o
obsessed 11.03.22

surprisingly, Obsessed wrote something meaningful
"old Derzhavin noticed us and blessed us as he descended into the coffin"! ©
when??.. ;D

h
heart carver 11.03.22

if you don't want to be hungry, go grow food in the field
. Well, okay, cho. The main thing is not hungry. You don’t need to raise children, you don’t need to rest, you don’t need to be treated, in which case, with a decoction of chamomile.

o
obsessed 11.03.22

if you don't want to be hungry - go to the field grow food
in the villages there is a lot of space - those who have less mind there go to the cities
oh, where is the "unsee" button? :FROM

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

pour not var here, because The story uses profanity. krch, who is interested - write in a personal, then most likely VK, it is most convenient to throw it off there. A person dashed off 6 pages, it's really interesting, several people have already appreciated it.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.03.22

firkax
There are 4 basic concepts of success that are described in every male VKontakte public about business.
In decreasing order of importance:
1. Vehicle.
2. A device for measuring time.
3. Banknotes.
4. A large animal of the cat family.
Not only everyone will understand, but those who decide to check will collect a full set of the listed basis in 5 minutes in any of these publications.

V
Vinillaman 11.03.22

Rowwe Did
n't they get into the army?

K
Kalomba1995 11.03.22

"and he lives in ... CRIMEA" well, catch a minus, because there’s nothing to the topic and you’re a provocateur, but everything seems to be sleeping like that, let’s inflate the topic again.

o
obsessed 11.03.22

only everything seemed to be asleep
, but there is always either a dream or a srachi ..

B
Biscop_moo 11.03.22

only like everything was asleep so no, let's inflate the topic again.
The right, sir, from the CRIMEA in this topic has been inflated so far only with you.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Nozri
While I was sitting in the bathhouse, I found an old dem on the topic in the bins.

h
hangover 11.03.22

Rivnyanyn Some shit

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

hangover
_ )))

h
hangover 11.03.22

Rivnyanyn Sortirny
same humor.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Girls serve, guys piss - everything works as intended!

M
Meowing 11.03.22

Rivnyanyn
guys
piss ssut bezdarno otdat` god/poltora goda zhizhni?
Rule no delay.
K slovu, sam-to nebos` ne sluzhil.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Meowing Served at
all. Seen a bit of life. It happened in every way, but I do not regret that I went and did not piss like many. Wait, the agenda for mobilization comes periodically precisely because many people mow down and there is no one to serve on the line. But God had mercy on me with an ulcer, so let such “kolyans” serve, and not to my mother, in GTA 5 they run away to shoot on ultras.
As my father told my friend in childhood, in response to his question: Dad, why don’t you congratulate me on Army Day? - What do you think, that if you were born with eggs, then this is your holiday?)))

s
spambot575123 11.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Beard yet. BORODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D
DAHO 11.03.22

do not be afraid of yellowmouths, serve in the army as peasants, you will return.

k
kewelldkny 11.03.22

DAHO, don't be afraid of yellow

mouths DAHO, you will return as men