3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22 12:03 am

[oftop] Kolyan was taken away... (Diablo 2)

members of the forum, I just xs where to write. the situation in brief is as follows (it won’t work in short, I’m afraid):
I myself am a 2nd year student, I live in a hostel in a room with 3 more students. Two of them are my classmates. one of them is Kolyan, he has done something bad over the past 2-3 years, and over the past year - the worst (krch did not go to university for almost a year, thinking that it would cost him that). just now, at 7:30 am Kyiv time, two strong guys in military uniform entered the room (it was open because it was hot), woke up Kolyan and took him away with the words "you will pass the commission and return." he took with him a student, passport and ascribed. if they let him go, then he will most likely go into the room, collect the most necessary things and try to dump him home, and he lives in ... CRIMEA.
the most interesting thing in all this is that his mother thinks that everything is in order with him, that he goes to the university, does everything, passes everything. He talks to her every evening on Skype.
scary, sir. I'm going to take my coursework today. I spoke out.
142 Comments
Sort by:
T
T Fox 11.03.22

Served at all.
Served - servant.[2]

G
GONE TO DTF 11.03.22

DAHO
in countries without military obligatory men is not at all) 00)) 0)

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

T-Fox
You're shielding, is being a slave to d2 the best achievement?)))

lookaway
+
On my robot, the "muzhiks" who did not serve, the subpoenas brought the current to the medical board, so most of them already put their pants on.

T
T Fox 11.03.22

But God had mercy on me with an ulcer.
I think that you didn’t piss as a servant, but how to really fight - you say: "God had mercy." In other words, you don't piss only in times of peace...

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

T-Fox
Don't blame me for not wanting to fight. My friend from work (with whom we sat on the robot 1.5 years ago and laughed at the jokes of the comedy club) was in the ATO for about six months. I got there "voluntarily", after returning I do not want to go back.
Wars are wanted only by a few people who themselves will not fight, but will only earn on it. Well, maybe there are a couple of crazy fans out there who enjoy taking people's lives.

T
T Fox 11.03.22

Rivnyanyn
"It's your fault that I want to eat"

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

T-Fox
Something familiar. Where is the quote from?

T
T Fox 11.03.22

Well, damn it, this is from the fable "The Wolf and the Lamb", everyone knows it.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Aaaah, right!

o
obsessed 11.03.22

Rivnyanyn, I, by the way, hacked the Internet when there was time and a desire to post your quote with an ulcer. somehow it turned out inconsistently - you drive everyone to serve, but you yourself rejoice that you are not raked in for retraining. but I wholeheartedly agree with: "Only a few people want war, who themselves will not fight, but will only make money on it.".

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Obsessed
, the mobilization agenda comes precisely because many people mow down and there is no one to serve on the line.
It was about the usual service that I had already taken, and now, when the sparrow kicked in the ass, men over 30 with two or more children are mobilized (not in ATO), but simply to increase the number of troops, which was previously reduced as best they could.
Excuse me, I already served once. Only those who were mobilized can condemn me for not wanting to do this again.

R
RainInTheNight 11.03.22

. My friend from work (with whom we sat on a robot 1.5 years ago and laughed at the jokes of the comedy club) was in the ATO for about six months.
Where was he, if not a secret?

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

RainInTheNight When
talking with him, I never bring up this topic, because I know about his shell shock. From what he himself told me, I know that he was at the forefront (I don’t remember the brigade number), one of the first mobilized as soon as all this trouble began in the East of Ukraine. As he found out later, already there, rummaging through his documents, he signed a paper that clearly states that he himself wants to serve in the ATO zone.
He had also served in the army before.

D
DAHO 11.03.22

do not be afraid of the army, the main thing is that no one regretted that he went there

o
obsessed 11.03.22

no one has yet regretted that
DAHO went there, a stupid generalization.

W
Woof 11.03.22

DAHO
and what to regret about the past, everyone is already rejoicing at the end of the nightmare. but 99% regret that they got there.

h
heart carver 11.03.22

Obsessed
but I wholeheartedly agree with: "Only a few people want war,

I understand that some of those sitting here can tell us first-hand about this war." Was it worth it.

D
DAHO 11.03.22

when your demobilization comes, you will remember how it was all easy and simple and you will be men

, and so you will piss under the skirts of your mother

f
firkax 11.03.22

Heart Carver
I understand that some of those sitting here can tell us about this war "firsthand".
right like this: I understand that some of those sitting here can tell us about this "war" first hand.

and on the topic I agree with T-Fox, servants serve

h
heart carver 11.03.22

when your demobilization comes, you will remember how it was all easy and simple and you will be men , and so you will

piss under the skirts of your mother

or save the Russian world, everyone will find the definition). And then they laugh.