3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22 12:03 am

[oftop] Kolyan was taken away... (Diablo 2)

members of the forum, I just xs where to write. the situation in brief is as follows (it won’t work in short, I’m afraid):
I myself am a 2nd year student, I live in a hostel in a room with 3 more students. Two of them are my classmates. one of them is Kolyan, he has done something bad over the past 2-3 years, and over the past year - the worst (krch did not go to university for almost a year, thinking that it would cost him that). just now, at 7:30 am Kyiv time, two strong guys in military uniform entered the room (it was open because it was hot), woke up Kolyan and took him away with the words "you will pass the commission and return." he took with him a student, passport and ascribed. if they let him go, then he will most likely go into the room, collect the most necessary things and try to dump him home, and he lives in ... CRIMEA.
the most interesting thing in all this is that his mother thinks that everything is in order with him, that he goes to the university, does everything, passes everything. He talks to her every evening on Skype.
scary, sir. I'm going to take my coursework today. I spoke out.
142 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr true 11.03.22

remove this topic.

R
RainInTheNight 11.03.22

Rowwe
First, we are talking about the Ukrainian army.

Secondly, what kind of miracles
after the second Kalash got so hot that it began to "spit", it was necessary to cool the
barrel or it had already exhausted its resource and spits immediately. Either from intensive use in a short time - a long battle or landing in bursts in a row a bunch of cartridges (the last time he landed in bursts two at 45 and one at 30 from a torn AK, which probably lay mothballed in Ukrainian warehouses for twenty years. He did not make any attempts to "spit" )
Either the fighter does not take care of his weapons and by some miracle does not receive any money for this.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

RainInTheNight
a fighter doesn't take care of his weapons and by some miracle doesn't get paid for it.
Old army wisdom that I learned there: you can do anything - the main thing is not to sleep!

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

RainInTheNight
I am writing as it was, as it was not, I do not write. The concept of "spitting" meant that the bullet flies lower than usual - this is quite noticeable when shooting at a distance of> 400 meters.
And that the Ukrainian army is very different from the Russian one? (excluding recent events)

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Rowwe
Well, personally with us, although he served in Kiev, there were shootings once a month and they gave somewhere around 10. After the third trip there, the shooting children really started to swear at me. Nada was dragging herself on the metro to the other end of the city (like to the Lesovaya metro station), then another 40 minutes on foot, and then waiting in line (even though I was in the 1st company) for about an hour. All this shnyaga took half a day and a current in order to release 10 rounds.

h
hangover 11.03.22

Rowwe
when shooting at a distance of >400 meters
We shot from 100 meters at the training camp. And the front sight completely covered the target. I don’t even know how you can shoot from it with 400. We were kind of told that with Kalash aimed shooting up to 1 kilometer, but something in this is hard for me to believe.

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.03.22

Rowwe today at
13:09
RainInTheNight
I am writing as it was, as it
was not, I do not write. The
concept of "spitting"
meant that the
bullet flies lower than
usual - this
is quite
noticeable
cl_bobclyde 0.7 to help

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

hangover
At the training camp, you don’t shoot, but you need to thump :D
I think they still use optics for shooting at 1000, I never tried it, but at 400 it’s quite comfortable for myself.

ZakarumFoot
"cl_bobclyde 0.7 help" I think using such commands is dishonest, only standard settings, only hardcore :D

R
RainInTheNight 11.03.22

During a fight, 400 is more than normal range. At ~ 1 km - specifically from one fighter, of course, there is little sense, but when there are hundreds of them on each side, there will also be a firefight with the dead and wounded.

And 100 meters or less is ** complete health) God forbid anyone to get into this.

And that the Ukrainian army is very different from the Russian one? (If you do not take into account recent events)
Yes.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

RainInTheNight
Two officers told me on my lips (they seemed to have been from the landing) that we had nothing special there. The boys go on guard as in my unit. Then I realized that I didn’t lose anything without getting to serve in the landing.

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22

Kolyan at home, he plans to spend the whole summer under the Conder and behind a very powerful PC, which, by the way, his mother bought for him at his request - in order to play GTA5 on ultras. then - he does not know yet, if only he would be calmer and cheaper. in Rashka it is more expensive, but calmer, in Ukrainian - on the contrary. I offered him the option to dump in the village, in the wilderness. I personally know one such village, where everyone will definitely have a pox for him. but there is trouble with the Internet, and this is not a var, and it’s hard to practice in the garden. soon promised to tell in detail what happened in the military enlistment office.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Notsri
I feel sorry for his mother. I wouldn't be surprised if he told her something. the test will be taken by the teacher in GTA5 and nada on ultra training!

o
obsessed 11.03.22

there is trouble with the Internet, but this is not a var, and it’s hard to
grow stingers in the garden, blah.

Pratsiuvati
Yeshua Ha-Notsri, pratsyuvati!

h
heart carver 11.03.22

the last time I landed in bursts of two at 45 and one at 30 from a torn ak . Was
it in winter?

s
str1nikov 11.03.22

Plus author, neighing.
Pisces they are pisses. They will come to you, and you are sitting under a skirt. Such a shame.
Although now, it is believed that if you ran away, knocked off, then you are a hero, well done. Well, what kind of mother them ....
They used to ask - he served, if not, then you are sick, just ha * but, not a person.
With the advice of the unworthy, they were not even allowed into the army, like ghouls, like faggots, so that God forbid they would not disgrace the family. Remember the film "Maxim Perepelitsa".
My father was in the border guards, my grandfather served ..... If I squinted, how would I look my father in the eyes?
He served as a signalman himself from 01-03. "And in the rain and in the mud ...." Well, who served as a continuation of the verse know.
Everything was, and study and hazing with scuffle and drinking and fraternization. And trenches ... kilometers of trenches.
We shot 5 times during the exercises, three rounds each, but we didn’t need more, we had a different profile ...
But it was great, to be honest. I will never forget this school.
And there’s nothing to cry about, that hazing, it’s scary, I want to go to my mother, it’s better to give money ... Do you
consider yourself a peasant? Do you think you have to protect your family, your homeland? Go to the army. Wherever you throw it, no matter how difficult it is. This will make you stronger.
Ran away, mowed - not worthy. In general, not worthy of anything. Shame on such bastards.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.03.22

stre1nikov
but what should I do?
I can work in the defense industry for a year and continue to work in it, or I can join the army for a year
+ - it doesn’t matter what, so what
if I take advantage of Putin’s new order and stay at the enterprise, then am I unworthy of anything?

p
passed 11.03.22

Throwing has reached the degree of drill obstinacy. I wonder if "Kolyan" is reading this? :D

s
str1nikov 11.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
The government has given you an alternative. Only and everything. Do you want to work, do you want to study. There are ways to choose. Your personal choice. No one will judge you for this.
I'm talking about running, mowing, otmazyvatsya. This is bad.

m
miha64 11.03.22

Plus author, neighing.
Pisces they are pisses. They will come to you, and you are already ready to join the army. Such a shame.
Although now, it is believed that if you served, then you are a hero, well done. Well, what kind of mother they are ....
They used to ask - they cut it off, if not, then you are sick, just ha * but, not a person.
With the advice of the unworthy, they were even forcibly sent to the army, like ghouls, like faggots, so that God forbid they would not disgrace the family. Remember the acquaintances who did not enter the university.
My father sagged, my grandfather slopped ..... If I served, how would I look my father in the eyes?
Hung himself with asthma in '01. "And in the rain and in the mud ...." Well, none of the normal people know the continuation of the verse.
Everything was, and work and partying and scuffle. And study... a lot of study.
They never shot, but we don’t need it, we had a different profile ...
But it was great, to be honest. I will never forget this school.
And there is nothing to cry about, that I have to work, it's scary, I want to join the army, it's better to go to serve ...
Do you consider yourself a peasant? Do you think that you should not disgrace your family, your homeland? Slope. Whatever the military commissar was, no matter how difficult it was. This will make you smarter.
He served - not worthy. In general, he is not worthy of anything. Shame on such bastards.

o
obsessed 11.03.22

throw-in)