3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 11.03.22 12:03 am

[oftop] Kolyan was taken away... (Diablo 2)

members of the forum, I just xs where to write. the situation in brief is as follows (it won’t work in short, I’m afraid):
I myself am a 2nd year student, I live in a hostel in a room with 3 more students. Two of them are my classmates. one of them is Kolyan, he has done something bad over the past 2-3 years, and over the past year - the worst (krch did not go to university for almost a year, thinking that it would cost him that). just now, at 7:30 am Kyiv time, two strong guys in military uniform entered the room (it was open because it was hot), woke up Kolyan and took him away with the words "you will pass the commission and return." he took with him a student, passport and ascribed. if they let him go, then he will most likely go into the room, collect the most necessary things and try to dump him home, and he lives in ... CRIMEA.
the most interesting thing in all this is that his mother thinks that everything is in order with him, that he goes to the university, does everything, passes everything. He talks to her every evening on Skype.
scary, sir. I'm going to take my coursework today. I spoke out.
142 Comments
Sort by:
K
KurshakovIS 11.03.22

Yeshua Ha-Nozri
That's good, less firewood in the firebox.

o
obsessed 11.03.22

but he somehow knocked down
Yeshua Ha-Nozri, strangled the guard with a guitar string? =)

Torum., Kostyan, are you a lawyer? :-) catch a joke in the face! ;D

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.03.22

Campaign your "friend" played the devil:) How is it in the Crimea?

a
anatolia 11.03.22

I remember I was also in a hostel ... and suddenly two strong guys in military uniform come into my room ... they looked at me ... I looked at them .. we looked at each other .... then I invited them to sit down at a table ... quite by accident I had a bottle of martini and wine in my fridge ... we drank a little .. and then I don’t remember something well .. but I remember that they just left satisfied .. after that I realized .... that Always keep a bottle of martini or wine in the fridge

R
Rivnyanyn 11.03.22

Did they even say anything or show the agenda? Maybe now they go around the dorms like that and thump for free.

S
Suffragile 11.03.22

Anatolia
Somehow your story reminds me of a joke about the rain...

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

And I myself went to the draft board and voluntarily joined the army. I served normally, I remember a lot of things with a smile. I even get bored sometimes. Those who say what to do there neher-not right a priori. I learned a lot there, including some moral and volitional qualities. And we had a hell of a shot - shot with ak74, RPG-7, PKM, SVD, BMP-2 (30 mm cannon) and far from the 1st time, and not 3 rounds, like many *** yat, we they gave three horns, after the second, the Kalash became so heated that it began to "spit", it was necessary to cool it down. In general, we can say that I spent half my service at the training ground, I lived in the mountains in tents. They went swimming in the stream. Well, in "Sochi" they ran, of course, for beer, to a bathhouse with girls of easy virtue. I remember for a jamb some of our platoons were sent together with signalmen to lay communications, so we eventually swelled up there and slept with these coils in an embrace =) You can talk endlessly. And yes, there is hazing, but if you are a normal "kid", then you will not have any particular problems with this, and if you are a sissy, then not only in the army will you have problems with other people.

V
Vinillaman 11.03.22

E hello, what's up with Kalyan then ?!

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

Vinillaman
Duc went home to the Crimea

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.03.22

Anatolia
Vital.

h
hangover 11.03.22

Then I remember Berdyansk as ... There is such a sea, like black, Azov or something ... There I shit, la. Naked climbed into the sea and shit. "Three sevens" also drank ... It's all over the Union - "Three sevens"! Understand? Well, “Three sevens” drank, damn it ... Well, a bottle ... With one fool ...

r
rfgrim 11.03.22

Rowwe What years did you serve?

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

rfgrim
at 9-10 after 4th course insta left (took academy), when he returned, finished his studies

r
rfgrim 11.03.22

Rowwe
Might be fine in the army now. And before, there was definitely nothing to do there, I say this without a priori), at least in 1-3 years.

r
rfgrim 11.03.22

Rowwe
For 2 years, he held a machine gun 2 times. The first time on the oath, the second time I fired 3 rounds at the shooting ...

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

rfgrim
You can get into different parts, I think even now there are those in which, apart from tearing dandelions and cleaning up the parade ground, they will not let you do anything else. My friend served in the Marines at 5-7 and he, too, was all right. If I had stayed in training, maybe I had the same crap, although no, there we cleaned almost every day, collected and dismantled Kalash =), well, we took them to shooting a couple of times, not counting the oath. In general, it all depends on where you get, IMHO. And even if you didn’t shoot, was it really boring?

r
rfgrim 11.03.22

Rowwe It
wasn't boring, they just did all sorts of bullshit. They built a dacha for the division commander with demobilized men, and in their spare time they quietly dug out aluminum power cables, handed them over to non-ferrous metals in order to at least buy whitefish, otherwise you can’t buy more than 3 packs for a salary of 32 rubles a month ...

R
Rowwe 11.03.22

rfgrim
In training, my salary was 400 rubles, and in the army 2400, it was possible to live. When he was demobilized, he corresponded with the people from the new draft, so they raised their salary to 6k.

T
Torum. 11.03.22

Anatolia
And then you couldn't sit for some time?

o
obsessed 11.03.22

aon theme)