3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Why GG is always rude (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I must say right away that I haven’t read the books, so I don’t know how the world is described in them and how Geralt behaves, but sometimes in the game I really don’t like it when some bum is rude to you, okay, you can refer to the fact that he has no brains and he doesn’t know who is the witcher, but there are characters who perfectly understand who the witcher is and still try to be rude and force him to join the battle, what's the catch, people don't understand that the witcher is a killer who can cut off his head without any problems, an adequate, reasonable person must imagine that the witcher wields a sword much better than an ordinary warrior, and even three armed men are not a problem for him at all, and still they are constantly rude and call him names.

At the same time, I can’t even engage in hand-to-hand combat, I don’t even talk about killing NPCs, even now these days you can easily clean the mug of someone who is rude, and since the Middle Ages, killing is a common thing, especially in those realities that occur in the game, what's the catch, I did not understand.
It is also worth taking into account that the witcher saves people from huge problems by killing various monsters, albeit for money, and still such an attitude.
113 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roskomnadzor 11.03.22

I'm scared to say that they will call my son Geralt

I
Ilya233 11.03.22

In this game, it's normal.

H
HackerokX 11.03.22

Geralt
And again they wrote something about GG, I won't even read it. Everything suits me.
I see no reason to pay attention to the words of people, they, as they say in the language, love to scratch.
And why, they insult the player, you were given answers:
Sanchez Ramirez
rostislawsergeev
st029

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.03.22

Witchers are not favored, because:
These are scoundrels without dignity, conscience and honor, true fiends of hell, only adapted to murder. There is no such place as one among respectable people.
It is also known that witchers were created to destroy monsters, not people, and that they have superhuman strength. Behind ignorance lies both disgust and fear.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

HackerokX

Well, if it suits you that you are constantly being called names and given shit, I have no questions.

s
st029 11.03.22

saa0891
The people are not distant, not educated. They know that the witcher kills monsters, but they don’t guess that he can cut off a man’s head like two fingers.
"Zenki are lascivious, but gray hair is a geek," and with geeks one appeal

H
HackerokX 11.03.22

saa0891
You wrote the answer above, why it should suit. And they don't water me, but the game character.

H
HackerokX 11.03.22

saa0891
Well, I'm not living his life... In real life.
In fact, it doesn’t matter to me how people treat me, the main thing is that the enemies are afraid ...
And I pay less and less attention to people in the game, because. from them sense, as from a pomelo.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

HackerokX

Clearly, that's not the point.

In fact, it doesn’t matter to me how people treat me, the main thing is that the enemies are afraid ...

It can be seen how the enemies are afraid, even the homeless are vilified.

r
rostislawsergeev 11.03.22

Because Geralt is not a person, but people, as they say in the game itself, do not like non-humans! You can’t answer rudeness, because then everyone would definitely take up arms against the Witcher, they would hunt him, and that’s it!

K
KanoVoxLian 11.03.22

Because there is no culture in people, and as soon as they go to complain to the whole world, for the fact that the Witcher, as it were, touched them with a finger, if, of course, they remain alive.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

rostislawsergeev It

's one thing not to love someone or feel disgust, and it's quite another to be rude and provoke a killer, who even said that you can't kill someone is not noticeable, is that a problem.

s
slipknot326 11.03.22

Because Gerald is a mutant and people consider him a geek who feels nothing and kills monsters only for money. And for them, he is the same monster. In the books, he is constantly called names and stones thrown at him. He's already used to it. And a lot depends on what you do. If sometimes you do not take money for an order, do not rob the entire village and liberate the villages, then they will treat him differently. My Gerald is rarely called names. And you just have to hide behind the force here to you and such an attitude. Show humanity.

r
rostislawsergeev 11.03.22

saa0891
Rudeness is one of the consequences of disgust and dislike. In addition, there are few deserted places in Witcher, except for those where people do not live at all, that is, it is almost impossible to kill unnoticed. Now, if there were a minimum of inhabitants in cities and villages ...

s
saa0891 11.03.22

slipknot326

Gerald is rarely called names. And you just have to hide behind the force here to you and such an attitude. Show humanity.

This is done very primitively and stupidly in the game, so if there was karma or some kind of relationship that would hang and change from your choices, actions and actions, it would be interesting.

K
KanoVoxLian 11.03.22

and kills monsters only for money, and why should he work for free, yeah right now.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

KanoVoxLian

Well, there are moments in the game where you can not take a reward, but it's sad that it doesn't affect anything in the end.

S
SP minus 11.03.22

strange, but it seems to me that in Russian trams and shops they are rude and more often

s
saa0891 11.03.22

SP-minus

It depends only on your attitude and the actions that you are ready to take at the same time, if they pour shit on you and you shove it, then this is your choice.

U
Uzya 11.03.22

saa0891 Read
books and don't torture people with stupid questions. Sapkowski has a very good description of why and how.