3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Why GG is always rude (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I must say right away that I haven’t read the books, so I don’t know how the world is described in them and how Geralt behaves, but sometimes in the game I really don’t like it when some bum is rude to you, okay, you can refer to the fact that he has no brains and he doesn’t know who is the witcher, but there are characters who perfectly understand who the witcher is and still try to be rude and force him to join the battle, what's the catch, people don't understand that the witcher is a killer who can cut off his head without any problems, an adequate, reasonable person must imagine that the witcher wields a sword much better than an ordinary warrior, and even three armed men are not a problem for him at all, and still they are constantly rude and call him names.

At the same time, I can’t even engage in hand-to-hand combat, I don’t even talk about killing NPCs, even now these days you can easily clean the mug of someone who is rude, and since the Middle Ages, killing is a common thing, especially in those realities that occur in the game, what's the catch, I did not understand.
It is also worth taking into account that the witcher saves people from huge problems by killing various monsters, albeit for money, and still such an attitude.
113 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.03.22

slipknot326

Something your link does not work.

s
slipknot326 11.03.22

saa0891
Well, you cleaned your mug at least for the whole village and what do you think the opinion about you will change, will they immediately fall in love with you? Evil breeds evil, doesn't it?

s
saa0891 11.03.22

slipknot326

I'm afraid that you do not understand the essence.
Why clean the mug of the whole village if you can do the opposite quest where you helped the village and the whole village became grateful to you, you have different bonuses, reputation, the price from merchants is more profitable, etc.

s
slipknot326 11.03.22

saa0891
Copy the link and start from a new tab.

M
Miodrag 11.03.22

saa0891
Why are you downvoted like that? for not reading the book?)))))))))
nuggets

s
saa0891 11.03.22

slipknot326
Spoiler
pix.playground.ru

I remember what the reputation is there, whether the NPC will call the cops or not.

s
slipknot326 11.03.22

saa0891
Even in life it does not happen that if you are a good person and do only good, no one hated you and did not vilify, there will always be those who do not like you and nothing will change this. And you want this from the game.
As in life, beat one with him, two beat them, five will come.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

slipknot326

You still don't get the point.

s
slipknot326 11.03.22

saa0891

s
saa0891 11.03.22

slipknot326

Well, this is what I wrote about, NPCs will just turn a blind eye to your actions and will not call the cops.

s
slipknot326 11.03.22

saa0891
"What kind of speaker are such and teachings"

D
Djonnikc 11.03.22

saa0891
Listen, maybe you should just stop playing The Witcher 3. How many problems will be solved at once, both for you and for others! And you won't ask any more weird questions! What I mean is that you need to solve the problem (in this case, it's the whole game), and not its consequences (injured game Ego) !!!

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Djonnikc

Listen, maybe you just stop playing The Witcher 3. How many problems will be solved at once, both for you and for others! And you won't ask any more weird questions! What I mean is that you need to solve the problem (in this case, it's the whole game), and not its consequences (injured game Ego) !!!

For me, this is not a problem, but a drawback of the game, it is not critical but noticeable enough, if I didn’t like the game, then naturally I wouldn’t play it, in my opinion it’s obvious and it’s very stupid not to understand this.

D
Djonnikc 11.03.22

saa0891
Read your posts above and remove the word "stupid" from your vocabulary. You created a topic on the game forum, spent three hours of your personal time, and all this in order to discuss "a non-critical flaw in the game." Are you trying to convince yourself of this or someone))) And the number of minuses in your first post does not lead you to any reasoning ?? If not, then I have nothing more to explain to you!!! I sincerely wish you good luck.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Djonnikc

Read your posts above and eliminate the word "stupid" from your vocabulary. You created a topic on the game forum, spent three hours of your personal time, and all this in order to discuss "a non-critical flaw in the game."

It's just stupid that you do not understand why I created the topic.

And the number of minuses in your first post does not lead you to any reasoning ??

It only says what worries you, I don’t care about it at all (it’s much more important and interesting for me what people write in the comments) since I express my point of view, and what I didn’t like in the game, and I don’t care at all how many minuses or I will get pluses, maybe when you get smarter you will pay less attention to it.

B
Bupycop 11.03.22

saa0891
According to the book, he got the nickname "The Butcher from Blaviken" for killing 7 people in the square, that is, by what he is not a terminator who can hack 15 people in an easy way, besides, you try to be daring with high levels or run into the guard of Novigrad, they will quickly put you in your place. And Geralt is for the most part merciful, even to those who offend him.

G
Garrus-1994 11.03.22

Well, what to do. Such is the fate of the witcher. Look, sorceresses used to get their asses licked before, and now no one will even have sex with them, well, except for Geralt of course: D Only in the fire. It’s still good that they don’t run after Geralt with a pitchfork) This is not a game jamb. This is the world of the witcher with all its inherent malice and violence. Well, all the bad things are like that too.
but there are characters who perfectly understand who the witcher is and still try to be rude and force him to join the battle, what's the catch, people don't understand that the witcher is a killer who can cut off his head without any problems,
No, the witchers still have a problem. 1185 is proof of this. People knew who the witchers were and still went to Kaer Morhen and almost swept them away. That is why people think that they will be able to resist the witchers. And of course, because of his arrogance and other vices with which a person tries to exalt himself over others.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.03.22

Azazelius The
Middle Ages, the peasants are uneducated and get into a fight against almost everyone who is somehow different from them)
But alone, they do not hurt everyone who is different from them. And they turn to the witcher with requests:
pix.playground.ru
Conchita. Yo-my))). And a crowd of drunken heroes. He ran away from me when Geralt suspected him of deceit

E
Elijah 11.03.22

It depends on what kind of relationship there were in parts 1 and 2. And how do you feel about people in part 3.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.03.22

I was more outraged by a certain humiliation of Geralt before coming to Emhyr. It's one thing, they washed and shaved him, another - they forced him to put on court tsatsks and taught him to bow. Or rot your back, or click
pix.playground.ru