3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Why GG is always rude (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I must say right away that I haven’t read the books, so I don’t know how the world is described in them and how Geralt behaves, but sometimes in the game I really don’t like it when some bum is rude to you, okay, you can refer to the fact that he has no brains and he doesn’t know who is the witcher, but there are characters who perfectly understand who the witcher is and still try to be rude and force him to join the battle, what's the catch, people don't understand that the witcher is a killer who can cut off his head without any problems, an adequate, reasonable person must imagine that the witcher wields a sword much better than an ordinary warrior, and even three armed men are not a problem for him at all, and still they are constantly rude and call him names.

At the same time, I can’t even engage in hand-to-hand combat, I don’t even talk about killing NPCs, even now these days you can easily clean the mug of someone who is rude, and since the Middle Ages, killing is a common thing, especially in those realities that occur in the game, what's the catch, I did not understand.
It is also worth taking into account that the witcher saves people from huge problems by killing various monsters, albeit for money, and still such an attitude.
113 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodval 11.03.22

saa0891 The
Witcher is a killer of monsters, not people. They are not supposed to kill ordinary people because of trifles. Not to mention the fact that Geralt is far from the first ten years to have a temper like that of youth. And he knows about the consequences of these actions. Starting with the banal lack of work, and therefore money, and ending with the militia against him. He had already stood up for the non-humans in Rivia once, for which he was safely lifted onto a pitchfork.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Medved

Some of this administration won't even take you for a person.

There are special structures for this, let them deal with this administration, I don’t understand why you wrote this.

People have already killed witchers.

And what is it for.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.03.22

At the very beginning of the game, I was also surprised that 6 goners rushed to fight with two armed swords, witchers. Well, the idiots
of Geralt are also trying to deceive using his services

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Azazelius The

Witcher is a killer of monsters, not people. They are not supposed to kill ordinary people because of trifles.

But did I really say and insist on the murder, it’s enough to make it possible to clean up the mug, and accordingly the consequences of the fact that this NPC will not be rude in the future, but you can also win back to take away or leave the money that this NPC has, and maybe he will take it in the future any actions in relation to GG, well, of course, I have already described the ideal option.

K
Kodval 11.03.22

Den-z2011
Do not forget what time it is yet) The
Middle Ages, the peasants are uneducated and get into a fight against almost everyone who is somehow different from them)

K
Kodval 11.03.22

saa0891
Funny, it's not the time for him to stop being rude. He would rather gather even more men, for the fact that some kind of geek is still showing off here. And so on, you know..

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Azazelius

Funny, it's not the time for him to stop being rude. He would rather gather even more men, for the fact that some kind of geek is still showing off here. Well, and so on, you understand ..

It would be really funny, but unfortunately this is not in the game.

K
Kodval 11.03.22

saa0891
Well, the most important thing, how this can be determined is that we are not playing our own character, but a character created long ago, with our own character, values ​​and principles)

K
Kodval 11.03.22

saa0891
So this would be the end of the game, so this is not provided. Well, the men attacked you, but you interrupted them. And you think everything? Will some security leave it alone? The fact of the matter is that some kind of genocide is more likely to happen ..

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Azazelius

You just need to understand that this is all the same, first of all, a game, and let us play the GG with a certain character, each person associates him primarily with himself and how he would act in this situation, hence the more choice the better.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Azazelius

Well, this would be the end of the game, and therefore it is not provided for. Well, the men attacked you, but you interrupted them. And you think everything? Will some security leave it alone? The fact of the matter is that it’s more likely that some kind of genocide will turn out ..

Come on, how many witcher kills NPCs during the game and nothing, because there is no karma and binding, but in the end there are no consequences.

K
Kodval 11.03.22

saa0891
In the course of the game, mostly bandits are killed, if my memory serves me right. Well, these are mobs with spawn)
If people also spawned in the city all the time after you kill everyone there, it would look terrible in general)

K
Kodval 11.03.22

saa0891
Yes, the consequences here are only in small things. That they will let you go somewhere or in the villages when you pass by you will no longer be vilified, but rather praised, etc. bullshit..

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Azazelius

Come on, how many guards, guards, witch hunters, simple warriors, we killed during the game.

s
slipknot326 11.03.22

saa0891 If you want to clean your
face, play GTA, if you want a reputation, play Watch Dogs. And at the expense of the Witcher, they gave you an answer, What else do you need? These questions are not addressed here. Write to CD Project RED.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

slipknot326

If you want to clean your face, play GTA, if you want a reputation, play Watch Dogs.

And that there it somehow affects the reputation and attitude towards GG.

These questions are not addressed here. Write to CD Project RED.

Thanks, Cap.

K
Kodval 11.03.22

saa0891
Well, everything is done outside the city, and if you could kill all the NPCs in the city, then the essence of the game as, first of all, a plot RPG would be lost. This is not Skyrim with its own sandbox where you can kill everyone you want)

w
wild rider 11.03.22

From a stupid head. There were also moments in the book when the enemies overestimated their capabilities. However, if neutral-friendly characters knew the witcher by sight, then they treated him with respect.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

Azazelius

Yes, I understand that, it just annoys me in the game, that's why I created the topic.
Again, not many NPCs are rude, why not do the same hand-to-hand combat with rude people, and earn money and win back, I see only pluses.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.03.22

saa0891
http://the-witcher.ucoz.ua/publ/vedmachij_kodeks/1-1-0-2 Read
sometime