3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rikimaru2001 12.03.22 04:31 am

let's go to the end to discuss the topic with onexes (Diablo 2)

blah blah blah 900 sozh\\ 6nl=1l\it would be enough for several elephants in the end I merged everything into one blah blah blah

I see two options:

1. put up with the fact that the "muff and KO" have a monopoly on onehi. silently paramove jah+ to norms \ take to low. wait until the smear or someone else, besides their own nl, will drink 100+ liters of sozh, which will not be soon, since in the chat it is for oham - they sell vex rumble.
2. go for "the same compromise." make tsenu on soj gul ist. the price of onehi will decrease by 2 times. the next elephant will be just around the corner. everyone is happy with

ofk ea noname but is it important?

put a plus sign in the upper right corner and express your opinion

to everyone
142 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 12.03.22

make tsenu
:D
soj hum ist
:D

When most of the anihs were within Lo - Sur, the noobs, humiliating themselves, still tried to beg for anih in the chat for ohm vex. And then after a considerable time after the reset.
Why so much noise around this item now? Whineers, on average you don't have sur or lo or even ohm vex on hand. Not even a month has passed since the reset. In hbr, 3.5 magpies are able to fly to the throne. Noobs calm down, what kind of anih ?!

s
spambot575123 12.03.22

I propose to leave everything as it is and not create stupid topics on the forum. Prices for anhi should not be reduced.

p
passed 12.03.22

3. Put on onexes

Q
QLinkee 12.03.22

rikimaru2001
>> go for "the same compromise". make tsenu on soj gul ist. the price of onehi will decrease by 2 times. the next elephant will be just around the corner. everyone is happy
, yeah, they took it and lowered it. there will be soji po gul ist, they will find another reason why anihi should be expensive.

m
mazzilavbane 12.03.22

plus the author! any option suits me!

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

It is high time to start a full-fledged exchange, banks and other economic joys on PG. I took money from OOO Bystroruny, bought the shares of Mazil and Co, went bankrupt, the brothers go to the hbr for you in tinted enigmas in bp and punish you. And thousands of naked newbies at this time are paying off mountains of loans for oculuses and peanuts, because a couple of months ago soi began to rise sharply, and everyone rushed to buy gear at pre-crisis prices.

L
Ladder_new 12.03.22

cry cry =(

U
UFC1 12.03.22

Episcop_moo
Dear, who do you work with?

W
Woof 12.03.22

Sozhi hum ist is a good idea. But it is unlikely that it will greatly affect the price of anichs, which were called for sozhi by Vex gul. But it will undoubtedly affect the price of annihs.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

3. Putting on onex is
over, bravo! just go, hold back everyone who wants to fuck them. ;D

R
Rowwe 12.03.22

RainInTheNight
"In hbr, 3.5 magpies can fly to the throne." is it so bad?

y
yamas 12.03.22

let's chip in for soju and get the elephant out ourselves!

Q
QLinkee 12.03.22

yamas
Archon, relogin.

D
Davidnum 12.03.22

O soji po oxm

y
yamas 12.03.22

RainInTheNight
come on father, buy for 10 lo

c
codw 12.03.22

here is an anichomason created a fake acc to file this topic, how cute :D
advertising apparently does not work :(

option 3 is the most normal)

y
yamas 12.03.22

about option 2.. They themselves raised the price of soji, ne? It was necessary not to sell the hum for a vox, but to say - no! just for the buzz ist!

3m3m 12.03.22

anehi nubasam sei4as ne svetat daje pri cene v 2 raza menwe, ih sei4as bydyt pokypat te, kto sobiraet xorowego 4ara v enigmah, infinityah, pozje, kogda vizovyt clone from laddernix sojei - anehi podeweveyt iy bolwego kol-va igrokov yko-budet capital i oni smogyt pozvolit sebe soulstone.

R
RainInTheNight 12.03.22

yamas I
buy for 9.

n
netsin 12.03.22

pokypal po vex gul i vex gul ist
v itoge mahnyl na zod
v itoge zod nikomy nn ibo ego smewali s crapchikom
v itoge pokypat teper za 8+ net jelaniya
tak wo vibiraju :
3. Put on onexes