3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rikimaru2001 12.03.22 04:31 am

let's go to the end to discuss the topic with onexes (Diablo 2)

blah blah blah 900 sozh\\ 6nl=1l\it would be enough for several elephants in the end I merged everything into one blah blah blah

I see two options:

1. put up with the fact that the "muff and KO" have a monopoly on onehi. silently paramove jah+ to norms \ take to low. wait until the smear or someone else, besides their own nl, will drink 100+ liters of sozh, which will not be soon, since in the chat it is for oham - they sell vex rumble.
2. go for "the same compromise." make tsenu on soj gul ist. the price of onehi will decrease by 2 times. the next elephant will be just around the corner. everyone is happy with

ofk ea noname but is it important?

put a plus sign in the upper right corner and express your opinion

to everyone
142 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 12.03.22

Dobermn, and who will collect it (botd)? that's the sadness, that on the scales "both profit" vs "annihi", the latter clearly outweigh.

W
Woof 12.03.22

Obsessed
I responded with delirium to delirium Hangover. The price of a piece of clothing does not depend on who needed what to get it. The price of clothes depends on demand. when there will be ~500 average anichs on the server, no one will call them anymore and they will buy at the price of sticking out, the price will be only ~ 20-20. Namely, everyone will hunt them, so there will be more demand than supply.
Show a little more foresight, and your subsequent questions will disappear.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

I responded with nonsense to your nonsense.
Dobermn, um.. are you sure it was my nonsense? :D and if "yes", then which one?
I just didn’t write about the economy (?) at all. only about varik DO NOT catch any of them from an uber called in one snout.

W
Woof 12.03.22

Obsessed
No. Well, Pokhmel will understand who it was addressed to :D

h
hangover 12.03.22

Dobermn
I leaked 80 sojs and ask 40 lo for any, and I put in 800 sojs and forgive the overdone for my 10-10-5. Another proof in favor of the fact that the idea is meaningless
I did not understand anything. It simply follows from "obviousness" that the goal cannot be cheaper than the means (on average). This applies to runewords (any "normal" runeword oscillates around the runes of which it is composed) and torches (torches are scattered wider, but still spin around the case), for example.
In the off-patch it is not at all.
Yes, it's great that you remembered that. And on the Vasyan server, mana is not spent on casts. Why did you even say that? My comment was like a rebuttal of "there will never be any changes in favor of simplification".

o
obsessed 12.03.22

around a
hangover, hello, Polmel! :D

W
Woof 12.03.22

hangover
It is not known (and will not be) how much juice is needed for an uber. How would you rate anime?

It simply follows from "obviousness" that the goal cannot be cheaper than the means.
Almost any runword is worth less than the money spent. Some - dozens of times.

It feels like you never played pg at all, or didn’t go beyond solo games. There is no mood today to be in the role of a reference.
I will repeat one free advice: for pg all prices depend only on demand.

h
hangover 12.03.22

Dobermn
It was about solo uber for those who sold n-th amount of sojs in one game. The number of sojs will be approximately (or maybe exactly) known. Why are you picking on the details of a non-existent feature?

added:
Almost any runword is worth less than the money spent. Some dozens of times.
That's why I wrote "normal".

W
Woof 12.03.22

hangover
because you do not even know the features of the original, which you dream of replacing with this feature.

W
Woof 12.03.22

hangover
That's why I wrote "normal".
not a single r, except for some variations: cta, although, in the rarest cases, infica and enigma are not even worth their cost.

h
hangover 12.03.22

Dobermn
because you don't even know the features of the original
. You have a chance to enlighten me.
which you dream of replacing with this feature
Strongly said, I don’t dream about it, it just seems to me a good idea.

W
Woof 12.03.22

I think you are a noob.
Good night.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

:D

hangover, it seems to me, he is incorrigible. Good night. :D

h
hangover 12.03.22

Dobermn
not a single r, except for some variations: cta, although, in the rarest cases, infica and enigma are not even worth their cost.
Well, about the last two, I don't understand what it is connected with. With hot and who, everything is so. But actually, I meant widely used runwords. Some rarely used ones are sold cheaper because of this very rarity, some because there are unique / set / rar / magic counterparts that are no worse / better / almost the same.

added:
I think you're a noob.
Okay.

W
Woof 12.03.22

hangover
Well, about the last two, I don’t understand what it is connected with.

I xs, mb at least it will be so noticeable.

h
hangover 12.03.22

Then it falls under "rarely used".
added:
you're talking about solo annihi for soji, then answer.

W
Woof 12.03.22

hangover
the essence of the quest is that no one knows the right amount, and it is always different.
what you upvote, if you discard the lyrics, looks like this: for 500 solo pcb (for example) everyone gets an anih on their account.
Everyone, I'm gone.

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

Dobermn, why did you decide that demand will fall? Prices will fall - that's for sure (I understand it's sad to lose a monopoly), the minimum price has been verified by practice and remained Ohm-Lo (~ 4 soja at a normal price - Gul, they were mainly caused by other rings along Mal). Of course, I understand that it’s nice to have a monopoly and set prices (who refuses to get hold of wearing wigs of just one killer of clones), but for me, let the noobs have the opportunity to buy gear - it will be more pleasant to drive with dressed people, and not naked people like pvm, and pvp. I perceive the opportunity to collect a chara and fill up a clone as part of the fun of the game, and not a bare way of gaining.
And there is no need to compare PG with offs - on offs they have been running bots even for PC for a long time, you will find a hell of a living person and no one bans them =).

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

without a monopoly on anihi pg - just another mmo
it's nice to watch how the assholes bake from Masons, even though I don't belong to the latter myself

h
hangover 12.03.22

Dobermn
I understand the essence of the quest: everyone sells slowly and bang, someone is lucky and the event happens. Or someone has accumulated soji and hopes to knock out one(!) annih. In the realities of pg, everything is completely different from that on offe. Multi-windowing and the difference in the server side have a big impact on the game.
Returning to the solo uber, the price of annih (one) can be made arbitrarily large by adjusting the number of sojs to call and at the same time they will not lose value.