3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rikimaru2001 12.03.22 04:31 am

let's go to the end to discuss the topic with onexes (Diablo 2)

blah blah blah 900 sozh\\ 6nl=1l\it would be enough for several elephants in the end I merged everything into one blah blah blah

I see two options:

1. put up with the fact that the "muff and KO" have a monopoly on onehi. silently paramove jah+ to norms \ take to low. wait until the smear or someone else, besides their own nl, will drink 100+ liters of sozh, which will not be soon, since in the chat it is for oham - they sell vex rumble.
2. go for "the same compromise." make tsenu on soj gul ist. the price of onehi will decrease by 2 times. the next elephant will be just around the corner. everyone is happy with

ofk ea noname but is it important?

put a plus sign in the upper right corner and express your opinion

to everyone
142 Comments
Sort by:
k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

Everything is like in life - in theory, those who plow more should have more, but the most cunning * py have more. A bunch of whiners complaining about life - they won’t do shit, but they want to have everything.
In my opinion, there is only one solution (it was proposed 100500 times - the PG administration does not care about it), there is a working example (those who have been spitting in D2 for a long time will understand where it is implemented) - make knocking out an aniha a solo quest like UT. One game - one anyh, the chance of a call when selling a 10% key item can be left as a soj (by the way, the trade was revived there - by making a key item all the unique rings except Nagel and Manald, all slow or the same Raven lows go to the challenge). Bottom line: there are no "aniho-masons", the prices for anihi are acceptable, everyone has a chance to try to beat it out.
ps Unfortunately, the administration of the PG does not care about the game and the players - as long as they are online, they will not itch. Although the same anicho-masons could be broken off by making a wipe or simply cutting off a call with non-lader sojs. So either wigs or whine and hope for a Ber drop from a normal cowshed =) .

c
cat-stargazer 12.03.22

Episcop_moo Well
done cat, getting ready for the exam.
Ivan Ivanich, you should know the classics, this is from Tarkovsky's Stalker !!!
P.s. A festival of festivals opened in Odessa today, there was an evening promo concert with a lazar show, I had a great evening, but I could carry wigs and invigorate Baal, so I'm a noob ...

o
obsessed 12.03.22

with the
kot-stargazer lazar show, grandfather's hand was treated by LAZAR. © ;-)

T
Torum. 12.03.22

Dobermn
Unless, if wigs are driven 24/7, then it really does not help.

c
cat-stargazer 12.03.22

Obsessed
So I’m talking about this, Lazar came out and blessed everyone, and then he began to scatter his holy relics, then there was another show.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

began to scatter his holy relics
kot-stargazer, it was definitely not Marilyn Manson? ;D

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

you should know the classics, this is from Tarkovsky's Stalker !!!
Oh, no, I only know the one with the roadside picnic.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Episcop_moo, fuck the cat remembers the texts. :-) I'm freaking out about the movie, but to quote...

c
cat-stargazer 12.03.22

Obsessed
by Newton's Binom, psychological abysses !!! - you can hardly forget this, I tried .... but it doesn't work. Ha ha ha :))

o
obsessed 12.03.22

kot-stargazer, it's like that with Kin Dza Dza, but I watched it 20 times. :-) and there was also a wonderful film, it turned out that I watched it ~ 80 times. :D That's something you won't forget!
"- What was today on the agenda? Ah yes - evisceration! Mwaha-ha-ha-ha!" <;DD
PS In the bourgeois wikiquote, by the way, the quote is not accurate. ))

f
firkax 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
There is only one solution in my opinion ... make knocking out anich a solo quest

to solve what?
I’ll write again: if you don’t have anyh and you consider it a problem, then this is your personal problem, and it has only one solution - to get it
some permutations of quests that various stupid players offer, in no way belong here, this the same thing, for example, to say: "gasoline has become too expensive, it has become expensive to drive, but let's make one liter of beznin (the same on the same engine, etc.) enough for 1000 km, then everything will be cool" - the stupidity of such statements is obvious

y
yamas 12.03.22

you gave a very stupid example

T
T Fox 12.03.22

firkax
Firk, well, there is something in the topic of "personal uber in one game". Let's say that now you need to spend about two hundred sojs on an uber call, you can probably get up to 80 anechs from one call. In total, it turns out 2.5 sozh per anih. If you make an uber that crawls out in one game, say, for 5 Jordan stones, THEN in fact, 4 hundred kei items will be spent on these 80 ubers, which is beneficial to the resource itself. More soja leaves - more people farm, more farm - more play. As for the trade, the soji will skyrocket to ohma, probably, but anihi in price will not be more expensive than now. if for non-indef anyh you need sur ohm ~ (5 sozh by ohm), then for low the price would become Lo ~. * This is despite the fact that the juice will leave 2 times more! *. That is, imagine, people, how many runes you leave and left before to other boys, just because they are organized,

ADVANTAGES OF THIS IDEA:
a stable and familiar price for Anihi;
and there will be no hint of monopolization of the Anih market;
anyone will be able to look at an uber, knock out anih with their own hands;
more sozh will go to the elephant (beneficial for mfers and, I think, for the server itself).

Cons:
Favorable, for 4-6 people, "business" will disappear;
more sozh will go to the elephant (not beneficial to those who do not mfit).

3m3m 12.03.22

firkax
kak ni stranno, no 1 raz solidaren s firkom), toje smeys s ognennih pukanov nubasov y kotorix net run na anex
ps pomny vremena kogda anexi ne stoili ni4ego i kajdii dnar imel ix, no potom proizowli izmenenia po povody key itemema i eto powlo servery na polzy, tk anex eto topovaya sc i dniwa ne doljni ei obladat.

Q
QLinkee 12.03.22

MB firk opens the windows and waits for someone to call the elephant, then knocks out the anhi. And there will be no freebies (

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

kiss-
kiss 1 skill, 15 cuts and stats. That's all the average anich can give. This insignificant addition does not significantly change anything, anywhere. And there are so many screams here only because there are people who have turned such a small aspect of the game into a way to earn big runes. To roughly imagine the real cost of this item, you can compare it with the rune word Spirit.
Doing a solo quest, perhaps the only quest that requires minimal cooperation, is like using antique vases as a chamber pot. For one fucking skill. Buy yourself a bike.

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

firkax, we are not the first year on PG and I think you remember that with the old key item (flaveda) there were no monopolies, and the prices were adequate. There was a problem of loading the server with a bunch of empty games when the Uber exit was vanged. There are no complaints about the Anichomason guys - people are using the situation (I’m a little steamer and I’ll buy from them myself), and the prices are higher because of the nubas pushing sojiks almost for Ohm.
The advantages of my proposal are obvious, for those who are in the tank I can paint in detail.

3m3m, at least buy a keyboard with Russian layout, folder =). Knowing the specifics of a PG-clone, 99% of players are unlikely to be able to fill it up, so anicho-farming will remain with a small number of experienced players. Anihi has always been in price - hell knows what you mentioned there, it certainly wasn’t like that at PG. And about the possession of "top" clothes, who told you that you deserve it? Did you drive the mf-forty babroms in our hot eni to anfair pvp and feel like a folder? =)

y
yamas 12.03.22

spirit is much cooler than aneh

f
firkax 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
you didn’t understand anything from what I wrote,
I didn’t discuss the pros / cons,
I said that these pros-cons are your pros-miuns, or some other thread of the player
and uber is uber, he has all these pros-cons on the other hand, regardless of their content

, just like inanimate gasoline, it doesn’t matter at all that it lacks 1 liter per 1000 km - these are the “conditions” of the task set by nature, and not its solution, which already depends on
you How are you going to live in this situation?

3m3m 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
S kakogo xrena eni nawakalenaya? Profit v studio or sliv zaitan. Ya ne govory chto ya top pvpwneg na pg bil, no v krug opredelennix lydei vhodil. Ya dostoin top wmota potomy chto mogy ego sebe narylit, v otlichie ot plamennix zadnic s etogo foruma, kotorie krome kak plakat chto y nix net aneha niche ne mogyt.
Ps esli ti schitaew ceny na good anix - gul (anehi v cene vsegda bili) opravdanoi, to eto bred. Ubir doljen vizivatsa sojami kak i zadymano razrabami, ostalnoe crap.