3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rikimaru2001 12.03.22 04:31 am

let's go to the end to discuss the topic with onexes (Diablo 2)

blah blah blah 900 sozh\\ 6nl=1l\it would be enough for several elephants in the end I merged everything into one blah blah blah

I see two options:

1. put up with the fact that the "muff and KO" have a monopoly on onehi. silently paramove jah+ to norms \ take to low. wait until the smear or someone else, besides their own nl, will drink 100+ liters of sozh, which will not be soon, since in the chat it is for oham - they sell vex rumble.
2. go for "the same compromise." make tsenu on soj gul ist. the price of onehi will decrease by 2 times. the next elephant will be just around the corner. everyone is happy with

ofk ea noname but is it important?

put a plus sign in the upper right corner and express your opinion

to everyone
142 Comments
Sort by:
T
T Fox 12.03.22

RainInTheNight
ny ti pokypaew' tot anix, wo iv lubom iz periodax etogo sezona dewevle 9-10 Lo stoit6 ne bydet. toest6 ti ni4em ne riskyew', ne za 4to ne perepla4ivaew'. ostalos6, kak ya ponyal, vam s prodavcom soitis6 v cene xD

g
gottenspell 12.03.22

Those who were able to buy any, will still be able to, nothing will change.

c
cat-stargazer 12.03.22

anihi-shmanihi, sodzhi-smoji. I saw nuboos who didn’t even know what anih or torch was at all (I myself used to be like that a long time ago :)) ), and calmly ran to the baal, knocked out griffins and df. And their sorks flew to the throne, and there was a hell of a lot, and there was money:)). - something has come.

y
yamas 12.03.22

RainInTheNight is a
fool

R
RainInTheNight 12.03.22

T-Fox
We agreed on the price, but it remains to finish a couple of wigs) There was no time this week, but now I'll sit down and start a marathon.

yamas
How's the ring? Probably already sold :(

y
yamas 12.03.22

RainInTheNight
not yet

W
Woof 12.03.22

RainInTheNight
About 20 10 for 7:]

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

Newton's binomial is directly discussed . The
cat is well done, he is preparing for the exam.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

ih sei4as bydyt pokypat te, kto sobiraet xorowego 4ara v enigmah, infinityah
and I'm also wondering why the hell to drive horses and FIRST to make an expensively dressed chara? :-) ..if then everything will be noticeably cheaper.

W
Woof 12.03.22

Obsessed
anihi, especially normal ones, is not a product that will be significantly cheaper later, and in general WILL be later. There will be no more anichs from nl. you will either have to buy anhihs from someone who already has them, or wait for the next uber, no one knows how long.
Somehow, in my understanding.

3m3m 12.03.22

KObsessed
Kogda ti zaxodiw v magazin ,naprimer, za novim TV, ti toje jdew 1 god poka ne viidet novaya model i on ypadet v cene?

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

3m3m
ti toje jdew 1 god poka ne viidet novaya model i on ypadet v cene?
Um... well, that's what I do. Well, you can not wait a year, but buy last year's model, for example. Yes, although what are we talking about, I grew up and live in a city where the average salary is 12,000, I have a cheap laptop made of chopped plastic, shirts bought at a sale, and a phone on a second bucket, taken from my hands for a scholarship of 1100 rubles.

W
Woof 12.03.22

Episcop_moo
How about striving for better living conditions instead of getting stuck here?

T
Torum. 12.03.22

Dobermn
As if "here" interferes with that.

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

How about striving for better living conditions
Yes, I'm just in the process, I want to get out of this cesspool and, God willing, in the future, pull my family out of here into the light. While I got a job in the norms of a company for a job in the regional center, most likely I will settle there for a while, even work in my specialty! But I don’t really stick to sticking, I haven’t played in d2 for a hundred years, I don’t even have a game on my computer, and I think that half an hour to satisfy my graphomania on the forum is not critical.

W
Woof 12.03.22

Torum.
At least it doesn't help.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Kogda ti zaxodiw v magazin ,naprimer, za novim TV, ti toje jdew 1 god poka ne viidet novaya model i on ypadet v cene?
3m3m, I take the previous one. penultimate model is always >>> last in terms of price / quality ratio. an unfortunate example, there is little in common with the Annihs. Dober mb is right - they may not fall in price very soon.

Dobermn, How about striving for better living conditions, and not sticking around here? ;-)

W
Woof 12.03.22

Obsessed
Everything suits me. Even while sitting here, the salary is dripping:]

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Dobermn, at the Last Judgment, the Lord will punish you for being distracted from your work! ;'FROM

W
Woof 12.03.22

Obsessed
Much worse than life in Russia.