3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rikimaru2001 12.03.22 04:31 am

let's go to the end to discuss the topic with onexes (Diablo 2)

blah blah blah 900 sozh\\ 6nl=1l\it would be enough for several elephants in the end I merged everything into one blah blah blah

I see two options:

1. put up with the fact that the "muff and KO" have a monopoly on onehi. silently paramove jah+ to norms \ take to low. wait until the smear or someone else, besides their own nl, will drink 100+ liters of sozh, which will not be soon, since in the chat it is for oham - they sell vex rumble.
2. go for "the same compromise." make tsenu on soj gul ist. the price of onehi will decrease by 2 times. the next elephant will be just around the corner. everyone is happy with

ofk ea noname but is it important?

put a plus sign in the upper right corner and express your opinion

to everyone
142 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 12.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], double!

there were mainly called by other rings on Mal
yomoyo, I have an idea! :D add the rest of the unique rings (with different "weights") to the uber challenge! :D but in general, omit the weight of each, ofc, so that the clone does not appear more often.

W
Woof 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
from what, bitch, 2+2=4.
I understand that it is bombing, I want to pony, but heresy is not necessary to bear.

W
Woof 12.03.22

hangover
is cool, probably arguing about something you don’t understand at all, not at all. Keep going, you're on your way to success.

Q
QLinkee 12.03.22

>> the essence of the quest is that no one knows the right amount, and it is always different.
this is not the essence, but the mechanism by which the randomness of the clone's climb time is achieved.

3m3m 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
Pohody ti sama bila odnoi iz teh noname krevetok

h
hangover 12.03.22

Dobermn
What in it to "understand" something? What is there to not understand at all? Everything is more or less simple and understandable. Accusations of incompetence as a response is a strong move, of course.

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

I personally don't care about Dobermn
, I can collect a chara without anich and I'm 100% sure that it will be no worse than anichos - 120-240hp is not such a significant difference. Your view is clear to me - who will you be without a monopoly? Another naked noob with a magpie with 63 fcr =) For people like you, there is no concept of fun in the game - you always need to try to stand out from the herd in any way, I am sincerely sorry since this aspect is so important for your self-esteem. Perhaps when you finally grow up, you don’t have to talk about your biological age, then you can brush aside all this ridiculous childish peeing and just enjoy the game and wish for its development.
3m3m
finally buy yourself a keyboard, it's hard to disassemble your scribbles. I've tried to find the degree to which I care about your opinion, but mathematics, unfortunately, has not yet discovered such a small value =) .

o
obsessed 12.03.22

just enjoy the game and wish its development.
kiss-kiss, and some people consider these concepts mutually exclusive.. :-

W
Woof 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
who would you be without your monopoly
Who would you be without your whining on the forums? Or are you developing the game with this whining?

You, brother, I see, from the Cultural Capital. Would you like to see my biological age personally?

T
T Fox 12.03.22

Dobermn
Tvoe mnenie nelzya s4itat6 bezpristrastnim, ti je anixooxotnik - eto tvoi xleb. ostav' rassyjdeniya tem, kto ne predvzyat.

W
Woof 12.03.22

T-Fox,
I did not even express my opinion on this topic.
I don't care at all. a person with desire will adapt to everything, and a noob will always whine.

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

Without prejudice, I declare that everything should be left as it is with anichs. Any variation of forced equality decomposes the mind of the player. One of the natural human needs is to express oneself in some way, to stand out from the crowd, to feel better than others. If the anikhis were stripped of their elite status, there would be one less opportunity for self-expression. A game that does not present such opportunities at all does not hold people back.

h
hangover 12.03.22

Episcop_moo
If anhihs are deprived of their elite status
This is out of the question, where did you see this?

o
obsessed 12.03.22

everything should be left as it is
Episcop_moo, Episya, confess, are you an Alera agent? ;-)
it is not necessary to deprive it of itality, if it is for calling an uber locally, it is necessary to make a nondrop chance or something like that. essno, there will be whining "alir, I poured in a hundred pictures AND WHERE WHICHLOOP!! 1", but that would be another song. ;-)

3m3m 12.03.22

Predlagay ostavit v d2 iz wmota tolko gull, chtob nikomy zavidno ne bila

o
obsessed 12.03.22

3m3m, eto radikalno ;C melee i bow vimryt, kak class. =(

3m3m 12.03.22

S melee vse norm, a amok voobwe ydalit kak klass, a to defki nachnut nit pochemy y amki siski bolwe chem y nee

o
obsessed 12.03.22

3m3m, :-)

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

Dobermn
do you think that personal communication with you is worth spending my time ? I doubt that a constructive dialogue will turn out, stupid childish attempts to prove something by physical influence no longer interest me (I think it’s stupid to beat people for their stupid obstinacy, but in the video-PG section in the video “the idiot pinned himself on the arrow, but I didn’t come out gy- yg "or rake people from the crowd" brothers "wasting their time on a trip, hell knows where I consider it idiocy) .
The administration could have left everything as it is with the event by making a wipe, but then no one would have seen Anihs for another year.
Let me explain my proposal one last time with a simple example:
You have a house, it needs water. You can pay, for example, Vodokanal for its connection and supplies, or you can drill a well, install a pump and provide for yourself. You can even supply some of your water to neighbors. Vodokanal will remain the largest supplier (most people will pay the monopolist), but small producers will be able to provide for themselves and even sell part of it. Permits for drilling wells will slightly reduce the demand for Vodokanal SERVICES, but not for Water!!! But the opportunity to bypass the monopolist forces him to keep prices at an acceptable level. And a decrease in prices for the original product used in the production of others leads to an increase in demand for other goods accompanying the production - in favorable conditions, production tends to expand.

For those who are in the tank - the realities of PG do not allow to be equal to what was planned near, not the one online, drop, etc. Therefore, there are proposals and not only for clones to improve the comfort of the game, not only for mega-nerds.
ps in general, in most cases, normal "folders" used to compare their gear by the perforation and literacy of the inventory (not only aniha and sticking out) and by the presence of good crafted items and jewelry http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/crafteditems.shtml , which seem to have died out as a class in PG due to the level of development of the players.

W
Woof 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
I doubt that a constructive dialogue will turn out. It will turn out to

be very concise. I'll just give you Russian textbooks, and one more thing...