3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game Tips (Elden Ring)

Lesser Tree Erd: Was this boss needed for a quest? Killed him, but I don't know why

I'm playing as an astrologer. Does anyone know where to learn/buy new spells? I found only one NPC from the school of magic who sold the spells that I already had. Throw a screenshot where you can find the right NPCs.
It would also be nice to have a new staff and armor more abruptly than the starting one. Also screenshots pliz if you know where to get it. And by the way, does it make sense to improve the staff at the blacksmith?
243 Comments
Sort by:
c
concluding 18.03.22

Bionic_242
There are no buttons. You can add it to the quick access cell yourself (esc - top right), and press the key combination to which you added.

d
dezavid 18.03.22

Guys, tell me how to shoot a bow with an enhanced shot?, grabs the back and that's it, the bow has improved, there are arrows, and how to change the arrows that are displayed under the bow, I will be grateful

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Alexceev
I'll tell you even more. This secret room contains the Comet spell. It also has stairs to the top. And if you look carefully at the top, there is a place where you can jump over the fence and go along the corridor at the end of which there is a small hole down. You will find yourself in a room where there is a talisman that increases the power of spells!
Spoiler

c
concluding 18.03.22

dezavid
Oh, it's also insanely interesting how to change arrows / bolts. So I didn’t know how it is done on the keyboard and mouse.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

does anyone know where to buy first level blacksmith stones?

1_AID 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
only go to the mines for now

n
neogeniss 18.03.22

Hello everyone, the whole game almost went through the final boss and did not find where to even look?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

1_AID
Found - you need to bang the boss in the crystal passage and take the item to the merchant in the castle.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Tell me guys... at the very beginning of the game, near the fire, there is a closed location (the stone key of the gargoyle) that opens.... there is also a hefty chariot moving back and forth... Is there any good stuff in this location or is it so purely for experience? ?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
It seems to be, but not for the initial stage of the game.

I
Inspector_73 18.03.22

dezavid
Empowered Shot is a special button move similar to a weapon. Light attack first arrows. heavy second arrows.

c
concluding 18.03.22

I have a question here, in Elden Ring, as in Dark Souls, does a characteristic above 40 also give a smaller profit?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

concluding
I'm not sure that the developers themselves know this now. )

Evil Spirit Yambuya
There's a boss down there, but I didn't pull him.

N
Neogenis 18.03.22

Sorry guys, but where is the final boss?

b
benites 18.03.22

There is a suspicion that the final boss is safely hidden by master Hidetaka somewhere in the ass of the hellish cell.

n
neogeniss 18.03.22

what is the name of the location, where is the final boss?

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

concluding
And in more detail, where exactly on the top right, in a bag chtoli?

n
nuclear warhead 18.03.22

Need ghost/grave Lilies of the Valley [3] category, did anyone find it? I searched almost everything, I can't find them ☹️

c
concluding 18.03.22

Bionic_242
Well, no. Esc when you press - the menu pops up. On the left - inventory, messages there, settings, and on the right below access to gestures, but at the top of the quick access cell: 4 with a combination of buttons through E and 2 by clicking directly on them with the mouse. Here you need at least one of those that uses a combination.

c
concluding 18.03.22

Nuclear Warhead
If you are looking for Graveyard, then as far as I understand, there are only 1 and 2 levels. You need an older location - for example, Limuria or lands with red rot (if I understand correctly, they are approximately equal in level and items located there such as lilies of the valley or enhancement stones). Look for the dungeons directly - the catacombs, this is where the brickwork and the enemies are mostly undead or gargoyles. Lilies of the valley only in such.