3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game Tips (Elden Ring)

Lesser Tree Erd: Was this boss needed for a quest? Killed him, but I don't know why

I'm playing as an astrologer. Does anyone know where to learn/buy new spells? I found only one NPC from the school of magic who sold the spells that I already had. Throw a screenshot where you can find the right NPCs.
It would also be nice to have a new staff and armor more abruptly than the starting one. Also screenshots pliz if you know where to get it. And by the way, does it make sense to improve the staff at the blacksmith?
243 Comments
Sort by:
d
dezavid 18.03.22

Thank
you Inspector_73

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

Who plays for the hero, what is better to pump, strength and dexterity or something else?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242 His dexterity
is initially low, if you play as a dodger, then a warrior or a samurai is better.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Can I somehow find out if I picked up a sin or not? I sent Loskutik to the next world, but I stopped him and killed him not in battle, but after.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Brothers, please tell me where to buy or find a recipe for crafting pills that remove the effect of Red Rot????

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

How to throw thrown weapons, and why can't I shoot with a crossbow? there are arrows in inventory

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Bionic_242
I'm not sure about thrown weapons - most likely you just need to put it in the fast item use slot. And about the crossbow - you probably have ordinary arrows equipped, but you need bolts.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242 A thrown
weapon is an item like a flask. it must be "used".

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

soulfox
And how to put it in a fast slot?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Bionic_242
Put the throwing knife in the equipment, in the same section as the flasks. Or in a bag

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

soulfox
I remember in DS 2 throwing butterflies directly from the inventory. )

W
Wing42 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Can I somehow find out if I picked up a sin or not? I sent Loskutik to the next world, but I stopped him and killed him not in battle, but after.

Yes, you can. Here, next to the big turtle, there is a statue that absolves sins or says that "you have not sinned."

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

soulfox I
understood everything, figured it out already, another question is how to make it so that quests and the main plot are displayed? and it is not clear where to go and what to do.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Evil Spirit Yambuya wrote:
Brothers, please tell me where to buy or find a recipe for crafting pills that remove the effect of Red Rot ????
You need the Gunsmith's Handbook [6], which lies in the vicinity of the Siofra River - an underground location in the Forest to the right of the Graveyard, the necessary elevator-descent into which is located just next to the local Tree.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Bionic_242
Bionic_242 wrote: I
understood everything, figured it out already, another question is how to make it so that quests and the main plot are displayed? and it is not clear where to go and what to do.
Focus on the golden lines from the fires on the map (even the screen above as an example), which show the direction to the next story boss.
But you will have to follow the quests on your own, activating the skill of maximum attentiveness PLUS also marking the met characters with marks on the map manually.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Wing42
I haven't got there yet, I'm telling you, I acted like a samurai with Patchwork. Katana. )

E

Tell me ... what kind of garbage is this ... Near the "Great Lift" some kind of crap is constantly killing - a yellow strip like madness or something like that ... How to protect yourself from this game ????

Wing42
Thank you I already found it-))

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya wrote:
Tell me... what the hell is this... Near the "Great Elevator" some kind of crap is constantly killing - a yellow stripe like insanity or something like that... How to protect yourself from this game ????
There are 3 or 4 mobs that stand in a circle and cast this spell. In one place they are at the top of the tower. I don't remember the other one.

E

soulfox
Understood, thanks for the quick reply-)

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Don't let this one see you - when she appears. you need something to hide behind.