3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game Tips (Elden Ring)

Lesser Tree Erd: Was this boss needed for a quest? Killed him, but I don't know why

I'm playing as an astrologer. Does anyone know where to learn/buy new spells? I found only one NPC from the school of magic who sold the spells that I already had. Throw a screenshot where you can find the right NPCs.
It would also be nice to have a new staff and armor more abruptly than the starting one. Also screenshots pliz if you know where to get it. And by the way, does it make sense to improve the staff at the blacksmith?
243 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

And why doesn’t the staff shoot with magic, what is needed for it to shoot with magic?

W
Wing42 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
NightHawkreal wrote:
I haven't gotten there yet, I'm telling you, I acted like a samurai with Patchwork. Katana. )
I also killed Patchwork, so he didn't even have time to squeak. Apparently, the game believes that it is extremely charitable to detect this snitch, since sin is not imposed (again, I checked it at the statue).

R
Romannvk 18.03.22

Tell me on the ashes of war. Sharp, heavy and so on. Each property has its own DCF characteristics, and so on. I'm completely confused about this

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Romannvk
Romannvk wrote:
Each property has its own DCF characteristics and so on.
This is an indicator of the dependence of the influence on the damage of the character's characteristics on the weapon (popularly called "scaling", and the letters are called "scales"). Indicators in order of decreasing impact on damage: S, A, B, C, D, E, where S is the indicator of the characteristic, the pumping of which has the maximum effect on the damage caused by the weapon, and E is the indicator of the characteristic, the pumping of which affects the damage from the weapon extremely weak and insignificant.
For example, we conditionally have the "Shining Sword-Pipe of the Hellish Inflection of the Demigods" with indicators of strength C, dexterity E, faith A. Therefore, in order to achieve the maximum possible damage of this powerful weapon, one should first pump faith, then, if desired, strength, and you can forget about dexterity altogether, since the increase in damage for the development of this characteristic will be minimal or even absent altogether and appear only once every two or three levels.
Also keep in mind that enchanting a weapon with stones improves the scale of the weapon, turning E into C, B into A, and so on up to S, although not always. Well, hardening weapons with the ashes of war can, at the request of the player, change the priorities of scales, so also look carefully.

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

So how to shoot? I didn't download wisdom in vain

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242
Aren't you trying to shoot with prayers?

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
No, I just take the staff in my hand, but he doesn’t shoot it

b
benites 18.03.22

Bionic_242
Maybe you're trying to shoot with some kind of thermonuclear megaspell, for which you don't have enough mana.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242
Do you have a spell for the staff?

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
No, it's not enough to take a spell in your hands?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Bionic_242 wrote:
No, it's not enough to take a spell in your hands?
Necessarily

n
niss87 18.03.22

How to get here?

-
-Viruses 18.03.22

niss87
if you find out let me know

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Guys help me, I can’t think of anything ...... How to get to this place ?? This is the Castle of Godric the Hundred-Handed.... how to open the white wall... I already climbed the whole castle, even killed the hidden boss... HELP-)

Spoiler

R
Reudens 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
What is the hidden boss?

R
Reudens 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
And such walls are usually opened with the help of a statue of a demon, you need to use a sword-shaped key on them.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

ReudenS
Yes, and a no brainer, there is no statue of a demon where I can put 6 xiphoid keys with me-)) The

hidden boss is some kind of white half-dragon lizard .... at the very bottom of the castle behind the cemetery. Oh, and the fierce creature from the third time flunked her barely-))

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
There, on the opposite side, there is an entrance with a demon where there is still an army of mobs with flamethrowers.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Elden Ring is good for everyone, but stupidity of shit in it is also sometimes enough.
I have been walking around this humpbacked mountain for an hour now and see no stairs, no elevator, no jump for the horse.

Where is the guide on how to get there, otherwise the ass is already on fire from this stupidity. I thought I could go through at least one of his games without Google, but no, Hidetaka excelled here too, forgot to draw a ladder to a whole huge mountain, a narrow-eyed tusk.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Has anyone come across a path to the lands of the giants bypassing the sealed gates?