3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game Tips (Elden Ring)

Lesser Tree Erd: Was this boss needed for a quest? Killed him, but I don't know why

I'm playing as an astrologer. Does anyone know where to learn/buy new spells? I found only one NPC from the school of magic who sold the spells that I already had. Throw a screenshot where you can find the right NPCs.
It would also be nice to have a new staff and armor more abruptly than the starting one. Also screenshots pliz if you know where to get it. And by the way, does it make sense to improve the staff at the blacksmith?
243 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

soulfox
How difficult everything is

n
niss87 18.03.22

where can i find this boss?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

niss87
In any catacombs.

a
azazello777 18.03.22

niss87
In the starting location in the cave, not far from where the guardian of the tree jumps. Stormfoot Catacombs is a Location in Elden Ring. The Stormfoot Catacombs is found in West Limgrave, due West and north from Church of Elleh.

a
azazello777 18.03.22

Tell me why you need a grave lily of the valley? What exactly does he fall at the spiritual dust?

d
dezavid 18.03.22

Guys, and after Godfrey in the capital, where next?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

dezavid
Is that the one with the lion behind his back? So there seems to be literally a couple of locations to go further and there will be another boss. Already final.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

azazello777 wrote: Tell me
why you need a grave lily of the valley? What exactly does he apeat the spiritual dust?
There are two types of lily of the valley. And there are also two types of blacksmith stone. Rarer weapons and spirits require rarer resources to upgrade.

d
dezavid 18.03.22

soulfox
No, which is golden with an ax in the capital near the tree

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

azazello777 Like
strength and vitality.

a
azazello777 18.03.22

soulfox
The essence and mechanics are clear to me, but it is not clear what pumping gives. Well, I sharpen the fluff - the attack increases in numbers, I see it, but can I see the increase in ashes only by eye sensations?

d
dezavid 18.03.22

figured out

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

And how to use amulets and talismans? For some reason they are inactive for me.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242 Put it
in the slot, in the equipment, initially it is alone. If the amulet of memory (such a rectangle), then it is not necessary to use it - it automatically gives a cell for a spell.

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Thank you found, only I have two of them.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Brothers, tell me, in the game there is the largest dragon that lies and does not move, you can easily kill it .... Why is it needed in the game ??? Quests?? Or how?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
He guards the key from the lift.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242
For Margit the second slot was given, the third one will be given for the second Lord with a rune.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Well, in short, you need and can you bring him down ???)

a
azazello777 18.03.22

Tell me how to get the shield "Stone shield with fingerprints." According to the wiki, "There will be a grace known as the Underground Roadside. From there, you need to cross a sewer pipe to get to the other side of the area. After that, there will be an elevator that will take you to the grace, which is right in front of the Mog miniboss version. After defeating him you can roll/attack the altar behind the chest and he will move down, revealing a path.Following this path will take you to the hardest part - jumping from coffin to coffin to make your way around the area.WARNING, it is slightly higher than the bottom floor, so don't jump down even if you survive.If you miss this coffin, you will have to start from the very beginning of the coffin's descent to get the shield."
I found this fire, climbed everything and there seems to be only one elevator, but there are doors that are locked (behind which, as I understand it, this mini boss will be). And I also see a medallion xp + 2 on the beam, but there is no well from above to jump into it, and the light comes from above it (and according to the wiki, it also says that you need to jump into the well).