3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game Tips (Elden Ring)

Lesser Tree Erd: Was this boss needed for a quest? Killed him, but I don't know why

I'm playing as an astrologer. Does anyone know where to learn/buy new spells? I found only one NPC from the school of magic who sold the spells that I already had. Throw a screenshot where you can find the right NPCs.
It would also be nice to have a new staff and armor more abruptly than the starting one. Also screenshots pliz if you know where to get it. And by the way, does it make sense to improve the staff at the blacksmith?
243 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 18.03.22

Wing42 wrote:
I've been walking around this humpbacked mountain for an hour and see no stairs, no elevator, no jump for the horse.
This location seems to be impossible to access in the usual way. By completing the quest of the witch Rennie, you can get here. At the very end of this quest. And the quest chain is big.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

soulfox
If this is a plague village, then there seems to be a normal trail going there.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

NightHawkreal wrote:
If this is a plague village, then there seems to be a normal trail going there.
The Albino village is under this place. No way to climb up. Only on Rennie's quest

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

Where is the first boss, the spider with two swords?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242
At the beginning of the game, it can even be taken out. ) But if he took it out, you can return through the portal to the location of the Four Chapels. Hint with the word "break".

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
At the beginning, I go upstairs and find myself in a grave, I searched the whole dungeon but did not find it

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242
You find yourself in the grave when this boss takes you out. )

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
And where are the four chapels? I don't think this location is open.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Bionic_242 wrote:
And where are the four chapels? I seem to have this location undiscovered
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between?locationIds=164162

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

soulfox
This location is closed to me, I haven't got to the academy yet, I need a magic key.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Bionic_242
There are few closed locations in the game, you can get there through the goat vortex, on the left side of the lake, near the rock, and then along the road.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

soulfox
Ah, that's how it is. Well, now we need to look for Rennie the witch, thanks.

n
niss87 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
I don't remember if I killed the boss or not, I decided to check it in your way, I got here, to the debris in the air, there is no boss. What should I do?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

niss87
Look for another key, this is a falling city, not a cliff.

n
niss87 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
what kind of key? why is it needed?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

niss87
From the portal - there are three portals, the key is next to one, you used it on another portal.

n
niss87 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
thanks, I figured it out

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

How to use runes? for example the great rune of godric.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Bionic_242 wrote:
And how to use runes? for example the great rune of godric.
The rune needs to be restored first. Rune of Godric in the Divine Tower of Limgreve
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between?locationIds=165155

After restoring at the top of the tower, the rune needs to be blessed. To do this, use the Runic Arc consumable in your inventory. Lasts until the first death, then you need to apply the arc again.

R
Romannvk 18.03.22

How to switch between targets on the keyboard?