3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game Tips (Elden Ring)

Lesser Tree Erd: Was this boss needed for a quest? Killed him, but I don't know why

I'm playing as an astrologer. Does anyone know where to learn/buy new spells? I found only one NPC from the school of magic who sold the spells that I already had. Throw a screenshot where you can find the right NPCs.
It would also be nice to have a new staff and armor more abruptly than the starting one. Also screenshots pliz if you know where to get it. And by the way, does it make sense to improve the staff at the blacksmith?
243 Comments
Sort by:
p
pomer93 18.03.22

Wing42
Is there something in Azula's lock? If so, then it’s better, of course, not to get out and save your nerve cells - or a weapon for blood loss, or, for example, put the ashes of war, creating an ice floor in front of the player (this is generally an imba). If the second option, then you can hit them without leaving behind the columns - part of the ability will hit them exactly. Beforehand, do not forget to make at least one flask for mana. Heal only behind the columns, then the balls will fly over them. If it's really bad - call a clone / wolves or which of your calls

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Wing42
Hidetaki made you))) And I got stuck in a location where there are a lot of dragons. There is also a big white one. But I can not even soak the small ones. Their health is practically not taken away!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaarrrr!!!) I will keep on trying!)

s
soulfox 18.03.22

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
You can bring him down or there will be a quest with him ... You can fill him up on the Rai quest .. is there a quest for him somewhere else ???
Yes. If you do not kill him, he will sell shrimp - a relatively useful consumable, by the way. Reduces incoming physical damage for a while. And after buying shrimp, he will become more friendly to the player. He can be summoned as an assistant on the boss in these ruins
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between?locationIds=165513
He will also then move to a place near the capital:
https:// mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between?locationIds=168160
and will sell boiled crab meat. An even cooler consumable than the previous one.
And his further line will be connected with the quest of the garbage eater (manure eater). The player can get one of the items needed for the quest with the garbage eater from the merchant. Curses of the Seedbed

a
azazello777 18.03.22

Is there any cheat to add absolutely all existing items to the inventory?

A
AndralStormborn 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
And where to find?
Okay, I'll try to check the wiki. English. But I xs what is the name of this item

A
AndralStormborn 18.03.22

Ah, I found it. This talisman seems to be in one of the dungeons of the capital, I seem to be close.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

pomer93
This is the one in the basement of the tower in the Starry Wastes. A rare ghoul, probably a relative of the Pthumerian grandfathers from Cups in Bloodbourne.

lapwing mouse
lapwing mouse wrote:
Campaign you Hidetaki made)))
Nah, Hidetaka has already broken my teeth more than once. Will break now.
MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
And I'm stuck in a location where there are a lot of dragons. There is also a big white one. But I can not even soak the small ones. Their health is practically not taken away!!!!!!!!!!!
There, by the way, nothing complicated - you accelerate on a goat with a charged strong attack and beat small dragons in the legs. They fall - you pierce a crit to the head. If necessary, repeat the pattern. When killing small dragons, health is taken away from a large one. Five dragon hearts are looted from the big one after death.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Wing42
Wow, I didn’t know that in the end this white hulk would die if the small ones were wetted !!! Then it will be necessary to try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +++++ And where can I get a goat? Is this some kind of substitute? I only have a horse. Although I often forget about it, because I climb on foot, so as not to miss any rules. According to the plot, I reached where it was necessary to assemble Dexter's amulet from two parts and stand on the platform. I found the amulets, the platform activated and I got to a new location. Leaving the building, two huge stone giants of the knight stand side by side. One with a bow, the other with metal crap in his hand. I defeated them, they are not difficult, but very dreary. For a long time their health is taken away. I don't like my class. I want to salute Hidetaka and upgrade to a samurai. And so that by and large, that is, to find a samurai sword and armor, shorter under the Sekir style) Yes, and I don’t like my sword. Pumped at least not badly (132), but the blows look moronic. He only pricks them. That is, piercing blows. The sword is called Roger's rapier. It sucks that he does not wave them, but only colitis. And the new helmet is not ice in appearance. But the defense is great. In short, the mask resembles the mask of magicians who are in the academy. The knight's helmet looks dozens of times better, but its characteristics are much worse. I can't find decent pants yet. Well, in short, armor on the legs. There are some with very low armor rates. Yesterday I came across a mini boss, a kind of lion, where there are still huge crows in the red location and hefty dogs with big heads with sharp jaws, like a tyronosaurus. The lion, like the big bear, is truly fast. I don't like these opponents. You need a very fast response. Even some bosses are weaker than them, because they don’t move so lightning fast and don’t jump at you like stoned ones) I use a shield against such people. And yes, I'm nowhere without it. I used to use rolls, but now I can’t figure out how to play without a block at all, that is, without a shield. Yesterday from 11 pm to 6 am I was cut in Elden Ring. Now I sit at work with bulging eyes, I can not understand what is happening. The game is really mystical, which hooked me so much !!!! She is still far from Sekiro, but the makings are awesome. All thanks to the master of the sword Hidetaka) what's happening. The game is really mystical, which hooked me so much !!!! She is still far from Sekiro, but the makings are awesome. All thanks to the master of the sword Hidetaka) what's happening. The game is really mystical, which hooked me so much !!!! She is still far from Sekiro, but the makings are awesome. All thanks to the master of the sword Hidetaka)

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

Where to find the first camp of the gelmir volcano the location of grace whoever has it can show

G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

Bionic_242
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Interactive+Map?id=2292&lat=-95.215625&lng=66.504273&zoom=8&code=mapA
hold

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

Thank you Gilles DeVanz

n
nighthawkreal 26.03.22

Has anyone come across a wide-brimmed hat like a classic witch hunter?

B
Bionic_242 26.03.22

How about shooting with a bow? Has arrows but doesn't shoot.

n
nighthawkreal 26.03.22

Bionic_242
Arrows or bolts?

B
Bionic_242 26.03.22

NightHawkreal
There are arrows and bolts, and different types

n
nighthawkreal 26.03.22

Bionic_242
Did you pick up a bow?

B
Bionic_242 26.03.22

NightHawkreal
Naturally, when I press to shoot, he looks for something in his pocket, but does not shoot

n
nighthawkreal 26.03.22

Bionic_242
So there are no arrows, or all the bolts, or arrows of the wrong size.

R
Romannvk 26.03.22

How to use the ashes of war and other effects on bows on the Clave?

B
Bionic_242 26.03.22

NightHawkreal
When you select it in the left cell at the bottom, two more squares with arrows in one 0 show arrows in the other 99