3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22 12:33 am

Technical issues v.1 (Dead Space 3)

The thing is: sometimes the game freezes. Approximately once every minute or two. It hangs for a second, and sometimes for two or three.
Along with this, the sound hangs: one word is played several times.
My conf:
Windows 7 ultimate SP-1.
Nvidia Geforce 9800-GT
Pentium(R)Dual-core.
4 gigs on board.
Yes, I know that the computer is ancient, but it seems to fit. I urgently need help, I tried everything. Even at the lowest settings, it lags, although the previous two flew without a hitch.
141 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZM_Slayer 20.04.22

Uninstall drivers, reboot computer, install new drivers. If the friezes do not pass, then the problems are in the Windows itself.

d
duxip 20.04.22

mb such a wonderful repack you have? (=

S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22

ZM_SlayeR
Thank you, I'll try. But I'd better reinstall the system itself, and there already, respectively, the driver. And if everything continues after reinstalling the system?
Ducsip
I tried several repacks - the same thing.

Z
ZM_Slayer 20.04.22

I am 99% sure that everything will work after reinstallation. After all, this will be a virgin Windows :)
first try with the drivers, some kind of mb virus hid between the drivers.

S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22

ZM_SlayeR
Yes, I was going to bet anyway, it got littered.
And I downloaded firewood from the ENvidia offsite site.

Z
ZM_Slayer 20.04.22

Take action.

v
vitold2 20.04.22

WiFinsheg
I myself had the same problem, if I'm not mistaken in front of the door you watch a mini turn from the 2nd part where I show how to throw stasis at enemies with their own body parts! So I restarted the game 100 times, cleaned the registry, it didn’t help, downloaded new drivers for nvidia, they didn’t install from the 1st time, they installed from the second time and the blue screen in the game disappeared! I also downloaded GeForce Experience, well, I think it helped a little (this is an optimizer for games)

K
Kageri Sendou 20.04.22

I have such a problem, I bought the game in Origin, it seems that they sent a confirmation to the mail, one question, how can I download this purchased game? Please explain in detail, because in the order history it does not show that I have already bought the game.

-
-Iskander- 20.04.22

This is not Steam in Origin, you have to wait for the purchased game. Be patient.

m
mcbrut 20.04.22

absoluth991
didn't show up in my games?

K
Kageri Sendou 20.04.22

No, it didn’t appear, plus when I drive the activation code, it says that the code has already been used ... What the hell, sorry for the expression?

a
acsimand 20.04.22

Try to find a tab in the origin, update the list of games, somewhere at the top. Should appear.

K
Kageri Sendou 20.04.22

Okay, let's see how...

K
Kageri Sendou 20.04.22

And the brothers found everything, just the game was tied to one mail, and I went through another to the origin, All the problem is solved, thank you for your help))

K
Kageri Sendou 20.04.22

The last question, will it take a long time to download? Or does it depend on the Internet?

a
acsimand 20.04.22

absoluth991 Depends
on the Internet, and on servers. Usually 1 to 3 hours.

E
Enrise 20.04.22

Nobody knows how to solve the connection problem in the cooperative? He throws all sorts of Portuguese and amers in a quick game, but I can’t join my friend by invite. Writes - connection error

L
Luddanik 20.04.22

I don’t know if this is a technical problem or not, but one fact is terribly infuriating, I went through the Greeley bonus mission, went through the whole one, but before going into space I lingered at the machine, and then the game was thrown out, I start the game on a new one, I press continue the story, I start from the moment flew out of Reanok on a mobile platform, started to go through the Grill again, went about half way, exited with the save, start the game again, and again start from the exit from Reanok. This is not so bad, in the co-op I went through the chapter "Brusilov" finished it flew up to the shuttle, I press to throw my partner out of the co-op, the game crashes, after launch, the progress was not saved, in short I don’t understand, are they saved here only directly at the end of the chapter? Or do I have some glitch? In general, the old way of saving was more reliable.

S
Space_Drinker 20.04.22

But my breadwinner disappeared, the earner - the bot collector. I sent him for a walk (there was a case on the bonus mission), since then he has not returned. =( If anyone knows how to get it back, tell me.

z
zombie 20.04.22

Luddanik
if you exit the game, then only the inventory is saved. also during the game there are two types of autosave - the game itself and inventory. during bonus missions the game is not saved, so be careful