3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22 12:33 am

Technical issues v.1 (Dead Space 3)

The thing is: sometimes the game freezes. Approximately once every minute or two. It hangs for a second, and sometimes for two or three.
Along with this, the sound hangs: one word is played several times.
My conf:
Windows 7 ultimate SP-1.
Nvidia Geforce 9800-GT
Pentium(R)Dual-core.
4 gigs on board.
Yes, I know that the computer is ancient, but it seems to fit. I urgently need help, I tried everything. Even at the lowest settings, it lags, although the previous two flew without a hitch.
141 Comments
Sort by:
m
max_alastor 20.04.22

Oops, sorry!! I hope I didn’t have time to confuse anyone, stupidity came out (as it often happens with me), I had to land near the door, and I tried to open it while in limbo! )))

Y
YanicZ 20.04.22

Guys help! In my game, if you kill someone, the corpse starts to twitch, stretch and shatter into pieces. Already reinstalled the drivers and Windows still the same. What to do?
specifications: processor AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual core 5000+ 2.6 GHz RAM 2 GB video radeon hd 3600 series 512

N
Nenazyvaemyjj 20.04.22

People!! there is such a problem in chapter 17 where Isaac flies like a rocket to another gate ..... after he inserted the code and went down the elevator ..... just before landing, so to speak ... the floor disappears where you need to go down .... and part of the wall ..... it falls and dies !!!!..... already and the settings have changed to meshie then increased !!!...nothing helps!?!?!??

S
SKY_SAW 20.04.22

who knows how to solve the problem with the installation writes "no files specified for ISArcExtract were found

D
Docent5960 20.04.22

What the fuck, Origin turns on offline, internet works, but Origin is offline, who knows what to do?

s
stHarty 20.04.22

sn260591
got it, thanks.

e
evgenjs 20.04.22

Docent5960 same crap

D
Docent5960 20.04.22

evgenjs
Understood, so Origin is stupid

d
dexex 20.04.22

maybe someone had a taco joint ?! the menu slows down very much, when loading, navigating ... sometimes it crashes into Windows with an error ... the most amazing thing on a pirate is everything is clear - it flies through the menu ... There are no brakes and glitches in the game itself ... only menus ..

g
grubkiller 20.04.22

Brandenburger
, my friend and I have the same junta, what the fuck ???

D
DrDRA 20.04.22

Guys, how to cut off the voice chat of the game?

N
Nyan myau 20.04.22

Hello everyone)) A little off topic, but I'll ask anyway. Previously, I practically didn’t play with a headset, but in Dead space 3 there is no other communication. So here's the question?? How and what should I connect - there is a camera with a microphone, and a microphone separately. There are also headphones with a microphone, even remotes. If I plug in my ears with working speakers, will the sound go through the speakers, taking into account the ears and the microphone? Or do I need to disable speakers? And in the game itself - you don’t need to press any button (as in left4dead or cs) to say anything - otherwise I didn’t find any similar key in the control settings (((I understand that you just speak and everything automatically plays? Chat it just begs to be, but it's just not there???

N
Nyan myau 20.04.22

And yet, I noticed from a friend that during voice chat the sound starts to split up, like an echo appears. Is this bug fixed somehow?

F
Freiherr 20.04.22

Hello. I have one problem at the beginning of the game, maybe someone has come across it and already knows the reasons and how to solve it.
After we start playing as Isaac and shoot several hostile people, we climb the stairs to the room on the screenshot, there is a door there, but it does not open, there is no other way.
How can I get through this place, I attach a screenshot http://i060.radikal.ru/1302/76/f149cf34008d.jpg

P
PaylsMDK 20.04.22

People, tell me pliz, is there a 3D mode in the game? If so, how to turn it on? I didn’t find it in the settings ...

I
IIvitecII 20.04.22

freezes and crashes at the very beginning of chapter 16, what should I do?

K
KollllIK 20.04.22

help me figure out what's the matter, downloaded this game, reached the 5th mission, and at one point the game hung and the blue screen of death popped up, well, I thought it was a one-time error, I went in again and this garbage appeared in the same place. Then I decided to reinstall Windows, installed everything again, installed new drivers for the video card, downloaded the game, and again on the same mission only a blue screen appeared in a different place. I decided to try another version, it has the same garbage, a blue screen appears on chapter 5. Please suggest any solution to this problem.

I play on maximum graphics, maybe this is a problem, but the game does not slow down

U
UnearthlyGuest 20.04.22

Guys, HELP! I bought the game, installed it, everything was fine, I registered, I went into the game, an error pops up - The connection to the EA server was interrupted. Tried without antivirus, one horseradish. I tried to dig up the info on the internet - either I'm looking badly, or I'm the only one. Tell me what to do, please.

J
Jack Harvey Hell 20.04.22

Fortunately, I don’t have technical problems, even though the computer is not the latest know-how, but, damn it, this game would be enough for me for a full-fledged 15-minute video with a review on it, if I could record and process video materials. Alas, I do not know and do not know how, but there is no one to tell.
Anyway. The game is great, I love it! But what I consider technical problems, not that some people have a problem with FPS in the game, but rather flaws in the game or inattention of developers during testing. But these are specific fails!
In one place, where I have to pass archaeologists' camps frozen to death in the rocks, I accidentally looked at the top of the cliff, where, I thought, there is either a crane or some kind of lifting installation, to which a cable stretches, but (!) it is there, damn th, no - the cable ends stupidly in the air, about five meters from the top of the cliff, holding on as if due to the honest pioneer word of Khattabych! WHAT THEY THOUGHT?! Like: "Oh, fuck making this crane, to which the cable stretches, because there are necromorphs, a bunch of other fantastic crap, so fuck these laws of physics - let it be hardcore fantasy!". How could they miss this! If I walk on the surface of the planet, then it has gravity, the cable cannot be simply stretched without having tension points with a fulcrum! Yes, it would be better if they didn’t make this cable, I think the scenery would not be impoverished with its absence,
What really pisses me off is climbing a cable onto a rock on a sheer surface, when huge boulders fall on you and you need to slow them down with stasis. Passing through this place, people should remember this is the only place that stands out from its other similar moments with its characteristic feature of pissing the player off. Imagine you are going up, a block breaks off and you slow it down with stasis. Next, you get to the edge of the surface to jump to the left to the other edge of the sheer surface and...... FUCK! Isaac jumps to the left for some reason and stays on the same edge, like jumping into an invisible wall. You start jumping to the side again and again in order to jump to a safe edge, but he, with # ka, seemed to have rested against an invisible wall on his side! What's wrong with him?! COME ON, JUMP THE SAME RAM!!! But the stasis stops its action and the hero is blown down by a cobblestone! I still do not understand what caused this fail, but it repeats over and over again, with some random frequency in an attempt to pass this moment of the game. These are still flowers, and the berries consist in the fact that when the lifting cabin swings on a cable, you jump to another, safe edge, touch with your feet that place on the surface, on which the character should usually climb further without any problems, but for some unknown x # not literally out of the blue, he breaks down, screams and flounders on his safety rope, as if he were jumping not onto a normal surface, but into a crevice, which he must actually jump over, and the most insanity is that he is head over heels, hanging on a rope, returns to the place from which he pushed off for the jump and this is repeated again and again, until the stasis wears off and the cockpit knocks you to the bone! These "berries", as in the case of the first jump into the "invisible wall", appear randomly from attempt to attempt to climb this steep climb! It’s like the game is teasing you: “Here, try to jump over from the fifth time, but now, where the cabin is swinging, imagine that you have already almost jumped over, but fuck you walrus, go head over heels back to the place of the jump and jump again and again until you die from the cabin and then start over again! try to jump over from the fifth time, but now, where the cabin is swinging, imagine that you have already almost jumped, but fuck you walrus, come back head over heels back to the place of the jump and jump again and again until you die from the cabin, and then start again! Like?! Shut up, dude!" try to jump over from the fifth time, but now, where the cabin is swinging, imagine that you have already almost jumped, but fuck you walrus, come back head over heels back to the place of the jump and jump again and again until you die from the cabin, and then start again! Like?! Shut up, dude!"
In this game, there is no longer a single-currency shopping system, everything now depends on several resources, this is interesting. If you are playing on normal difficulty, then you should look for these very resources and spend them wisely. And it’s not easy to look for them at this level of difficulty (I know, at a difficult level, the concept of “difficult” can be doubled), but fortunately, defeating opponents, you can find either resources or cartridges with first-aid kits in their bodies - these are the rules of the game in the previous parts and in this one also remained so. But what's wrong with the corpses in this part? Why the hell should I just turn away for a few seconds from the opponents I defeated, as they immediately disappear! What is a grandmother?! It might make sense if they disappeared when I stripped their bodies to the bone, but they just disappear, leaving a couple of unnecessary limbs as a memory of myself! I consider this a specific bug in the game! The developers are simply obliged to fix this misunderstanding somehow (although I am skeptical that no one will do this). I flunked about a dozen reptiles and only managed to fuck 15 units of somatic gel from all of them! I'm running low on ammo now! It's normal for survival horror, but it's normal when the doors are available so that it is possible to run from monsters around the rooms, dodging and forcing the player to put in his pants, but here is action horror and half the time the doors are battened down when the creatures climb out of the cracks and I'm in this In the scenario, I often remain in full f#ne, not justified by anything! It turns out this is a rebalance in the game! Well, no, it's not a rebalance, it's not how it was intended, it's definitely a mistake of the developers, a gross bug! The developers are simply obliged to fix this misunderstanding somehow (although I am skeptical that no one will do this). I flunked about a dozen reptiles and only managed to fuck 15 units of somatic gel from all of them! I'm running low on ammo now! It's normal for survival horror, but it's normal when the doors are available so that it is possible to run from monsters around the rooms, dodging and forcing the player to put in his pants, but here is action horror and half the time the doors are battened down when the creatures climb out of the cracks and I'm in this In the scenario, I often remain in full f#ne, not justified by anything! It turns out this is a rebalance in the game! Well, no, it's not a rebalance, it's not how it was intended, it's definitely a mistake of the developers, a gross bug! The developers are simply obliged to fix this misunderstanding somehow (although I am skeptical that no one will do this). I flunked about a dozen reptiles and only managed to fuck 15 units of somatic gel from all of them! I'm running low on ammo now! It's normal for survival horror, but it's normal when the doors are available so that it is possible to run from monsters around the rooms, dodging and forcing the player to put in his pants, but here is action horror and half the time the doors are battened down when the creatures climb out of the cracks and I'm in this In the scenario, I often remain in full f#ne, not justified by anything! It turns out this is a rebalance in the game! Well, no, it's not a rebalance, it's not how it was intended, it's definitely a mistake of the developers, a gross bug! I flunked about a dozen reptiles and only managed to fuck 15 units of somatic gel from all of them! I'm running low on ammo now! It's normal for survival horror, but it's normal when the doors are available so that it is possible to run from monsters around the rooms, dodging and forcing the player to put in his pants, but here is action horror and half the time the doors are battened down when the creatures climb out of the cracks and I'm in this In the scenario, I often remain in full f#ne, not justified by anything! It turns out this is a rebalance in the game! Well, no, it's not a rebalance, it's not how it was intended, it's definitely a mistake of the developers, a gross bug! I flunked about a dozen reptiles and only managed to fuck 15 units of somatic gel from all of them! I'm running low on ammo now! It's normal for survival horror, but it's normal when doors are available so that it is possible to run from monsters around the rooms, dodging and forcing the player to put in his pants, but here is action horror and half the time the doors are battened down when the creatures climb out of the cracks and I'm in this In the scenario, I often remain in full f#ne, not justified by anything! It turns out this is a rebalance in the game! Well, no, it's not a rebalance, it's not how it was intended, it's definitely a mistake of the developers, a gross bug! and here is an action-horror, and in half the cases the doors are battened down when creatures climb out of the cracks, and in this situation I often remain in complete f#ne, not justified by anything! It turns out this is a rebalance in the game! Well, no, it's not a rebalance, it's not how it was intended, it's definitely a mistake of the developers, a gross bug! and here is an action-horror and in half the cases the doors are battened down when creatures climb out of the cracks and in this situation I often remain in complete f#ne, not justified by anything! It turns out this is a rebalance in the game! Well, no, it's not a rebalance, it's not how it was intended, it's definitely a mistake of the developers, a gross bug!
But I liked the game! Even though the costumes suck! And the H7 costume is completely taken from the second part with, stupidly, a coloring retexture. Although I can’t understand what the hell is the mention of Mass Effect 3 doing in Dead Space ?! These are different universes, different developed even!

N
NICK-el 20.04.22

after updating avast to version 8.0.1483, the game stopped running and says "Sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine". how to get rid of this problem without deleting avast?