3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22 12:33 am

Technical issues v.1 (Dead Space 3)

The thing is: sometimes the game freezes. Approximately once every minute or two. It hangs for a second, and sometimes for two or three.
Along with this, the sound hangs: one word is played several times.
My conf:
Windows 7 ultimate SP-1.
Nvidia Geforce 9800-GT
Pentium(R)Dual-core.
4 gigs on board.
Yes, I know that the computer is ancient, but it seems to fit. I urgently need help, I tried everything. Even at the lowest settings, it lags, although the previous two flew without a hitch.
141 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexx77 20.04.22

If something slows down to look at the temperature on the sensors. By the way, on the Palit GF9800GT, six months after the purchase, I cut off the thermal paste with a sharp match, as the paint became dry and slowed down a bit on games. After, too, but less.

K
KrRoK 20.04.22

People, what should I do? My sight is not removed, it appears at the very beginning and after restarting the game the same thing. Only a new game helped.

D
DrunkyMonkey 20.04.22

such a problem, the game started up to the main menu for about 10 minutes, then terrible lags !!! what is the problem???? help me please. According to the system requirements, everything fits, what can it be ?!
Z.Y. somehow turned off vertical synchronization, nothing has changed, help pliz !!!!!!!

B
BANZAImonax 20.04.22

Luddanik
+ the same crap, only returns to chapter 11, and passed up to 17. for some reason, endless ammunition became, even if in a backpack 0 still reloads a full horn

G
Gwynz 20.04.22

DrunkyMonkey-run in windows 98 compatibility mode (this will help to start the game, but the lags with sound will remain (but you can play))

E
EnglishHunter 20.04.22

The game sometimes starts to lag terribly, and the processor is 100% loaded, Maybe there is an option how to fix it ??

p
price 20.04.22

KrRoK
is the same

D
DrunkyMonkey 20.04.22

Gwynz, Thank you very much, the lags are gone !!!!!!! Now on the highest goes!!!!!!!!!!!

K
Kudalcev 20.04.22

My data: AMD Athlon II x2 4400e 2.70 GHz; 4.00 GB RAM 1600; NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 1GB DDR5 PCI-Ex; Win7 32x. I bought a license, when the videos are played everything is fine, but when the game starts the screen twitches unbearably to play. I tried to shaman with the settings, drivers, vert.synchronous. physics, nothing helps. I do not know what to do. fps 30. the game does not slow down. when twitching, I can’t control Isaac normally. And even in the aiming mode it does not twitch. explained as best he could. please help, any advice will be appreciated. thanks in advance!

A
Alexandr2152936 20.04.22

Help!!! Is there any way to set the resolution to 1600x900 in the game? I do not have such permission in the settings (License)

S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22

Set your graphics settings to high and try again.

K
KATEIKO 20.04.22

lost bot!
searches for the chapters where it is in the inventory - did not lead to anything.

M
MetroMan56 20.04.22

Guys, I play for 30 minutes and the monitor turns off, while the sound remains in the headphones, and the computer itself works. Then only reboot helps. And then all over again

W
Wiedmolol_bool 20.04.22

KATEIKO The
bot is not lost, he will then come to the machine himself and there will be a message "the bot is waiting on the machine"

M
ManiacFPS 20.04.22

MetroMan56
and where did you get that it's in the game? )
Alexandr2152936
strange everything should be in the settings. (if not, there are various ways to set the desired resolution, google to help)
Kudalcev
poorly explained twitching, do you mean friezes? and in general amd processes feces full mb it drizzles ...

i
iTim 20.04.22

KrRoK caps
turn off)))

L
Lol93 20.04.22

MetroMan56
The same crap. How to solve the problem?

B
BioGen 20.04.22

The problem is on chapter 9 where the cut scene with the falling escalator I reach the end, well, where it is necessary to knock out the door, it doesn’t knock out, it stands stupidly and falls, help solve the problem

S
SPR1GGAN 20.04.22

Alexandr2152936 keep clicking, I didn’t understand at first either.

A
Aristokrat2099 20.04.22

Who has problems with saving (throws back.) Treatment: 1) Kill Isaac 2) Wait for the autosave to load 3) Reach the next point, the save icon will appear (save) 4) Exit 5) Press continue