3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22 12:33 am

Technical issues v.1 (Dead Space 3)

The thing is: sometimes the game freezes. Approximately once every minute or two. It hangs for a second, and sometimes for two or three.
Along with this, the sound hangs: one word is played several times.
My conf:
Windows 7 ultimate SP-1.
Nvidia Geforce 9800-GT
Pentium(R)Dual-core.
4 gigs on board.
Yes, I know that the computer is ancient, but it seems to fit. I urgently need help, I tried everything. Even at the lowest settings, it lags, although the previous two flew without a hitch.
141 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vintos91 20.04.22

I also have a problem in chapter 9, in a scene with a falling snowmobile escalator, where you first need to press the W and up buttons, then the E key, and at the end when Isaac has to knock out the door, he dies because he does not appear on which key to press Please help, is there a patch needed?

S
Sansan_UA 20.04.22

Vintos91
there the point is that in some moments you need to hold down the button, and in some quickly press it! As far as I remember, when you have already crawled to the door inside the car, you need to quickly and a lot press "U" or ang "E" and it will knock out the door.

watch from 3 min. 10sec.

B
BioGen 20.04.22

SanSanZ
I only have the E button and when I have to knock out the door nothing happens, he sits stupidly in the cockpit and dies from a fall

G
Gorilez 20.04.22

what could be the problem in the game refusing to work anti-aliasing anti-aliasing of the ladder all the way through the nvidia panel changed the settings to sense zero here is a screen help I'm tired of looking at these ladders

s
sn260591 20.04.22

Yes, you are completely snickering with these anti-aliasing. Everything works, where are the ladders? A few bright pixels on a helmet?

G
Gorilez 20.04.22

yes, it’s imperceptible on skinshots, but when you play it’s wildly annoying, it’s especially noticeable on ladder weapons

D
Demonic Wolf 20.04.22

Guys, there was a problem with holographic objects (buttons to open the door, shots, lives), they just disappeared in chapter 15! after entering the station (where you need to piece together the pipes of some homeless person), now I don’t see any buttons or lives. Bida.

pix.playground.ru
And if you go back to the street, the interface appears

S
Sansan_UA 20.04.22

BioGen is probably
a clumsy version of the game or more likely a tablet! as far as I know there are two tablets! from 3DM and RELOADED. Try each one. I have RELOADED and everything is fine.

M
MAXaG 20.04.22

I have this problem: the game crashes with an error every 30-40 minutes. Does anyone know how to fix? And that's really enough. Game license (limited edition).

O
Oleg926 20.04.22

Installed in Russian, and the game is in English. How to change, who knows?

M
ManiacFPS 20.04.22

gorilez
Well, this is anti-aliasing ... it's a port from the console, what did you want? similarly, although I have the most powerful anti-aliasing MSAA, but you can’t tell, because it smoothes very well, it seems that this parameter is set somewhere at 1, maximum at 2, although I usually use it at 4x.

K
Kudalcev 20.04.22

Maniac86 no the game does not slow down. namely, it twitches as if another picture is getting better. here. mb and percent brain soars xs

d
docent831983 20.04.22

Guys, such a problem when I play co-op, the sound is doubled. The single doesn't have that. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

O
Oleg926 20.04.22

I found how to change the language. You need to: press the Start button> Control Panel> Clock, Language and Region> Language and Regional Standards. Format: Russian (Russia) or English (USA)> apply changes

m
messerCHUPS 20.04.22

SERAPHIM207 set
priority to above medium in task manager

E
Evangelizer 20.04.22

Guys may not be entirely in the subject, but nowhere else. A friend threw off DS2 saves to open the planetary ripper cutter, but it did not open, write the path plz. limited edition

S
Stormreaver 20.04.22

Kotany, is there anyone else having problems with achievements? I can't open. Met in a couple of English. forums that people have the same problems, maybe there is someone here?

S
Stormreaver 20.04.22

Evangelizer
In the same place where the DS3 saves, in the EA Games folder, create the Dead Space 2 folder

M
MVP Bryant 20.04.22

Demonic Wolf
I have exactly the same problem! only my holographic objects disappear (life level, door open buttons, etc.) immediately in the first mission, after the very first fall of Isaac, (when the unitologist blows himself up and he flies away) .What to do, what is the jamb, help, good people =)

s
snow frost 20.04.22

went out and continued the single company. After 10 minutes of the game, the following came to me: "What a Fak Mazafak !!!" I’m going through it right away at the last level of difficulty, there’s always no ammo, but here they just don’t run out !!! And lo and behold !!! After this fucking zone of the weapon test, the cartridges in single steel are endless !!! If this is not a bug !! then I finally .... in a .... e ... The version of the game, by the way, is V.1